Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
rap singers don't come from hollywood....only from the US...most of them//
like indian musicians aren't all hired in BW....
Rap is popular so they mix it with bw songs....not sure if the result is effective, it's more like a marketing stuff to me...hey it's snoop hey it's akon he's in india, he parties with SRK....
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalixlili

</div>like indian musicians aren't all hired in BW....
<div>Rap is popular so they mix it with bw songs....not sure if the result is effective, it's more like a marketing stuff to me...hey it's snoop hey it's akon he's in india, he parties with SRK....

That's exactly it ! More than anything else I see it as marketing, and a way to make more money instead of trying to better the product and make something cool and unique out of it... Oh well, like they say... Sabse bada rupaiya!
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalixlili

</div>like indian musicians aren't all hired in BW....
<div>Rap is popular so they mix it with bw songs....not sure if the result is effective, it's more like a marketing stuff to me...hey it's snoop hey it's akon he's in india, he parties with SRK....

I only know of two... And so far I've only heard one ( snoop in SIK) so I can only judge based on that.
I like the meshing of two different musical tastes.
Britney Spears collaborated with Richie Rich and came out with a desi remix of "Me Against the Music" years ago

International rappers are being brought in just to increase the sales of the music. More people would want to hear someone like Akon, Snoop Dogg, Jay Z, 50 cent et al with their Bollywood favorites, regardless if they like rap or not.

I hate rap but I sure listened to the Singh Is Kingg song with Snoop😃