Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

What do you want to happen next? (ChaLka) (Page 3)

kalapahad Groupbie
kalapahad
kalapahad

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Suvi7884 

i agree with u 

but i'm mad after chander n wen he has those witty dialogs i feel very good and ectastic

nw about 

What do you want to happen next? (ChaLka)

i think alka goes to chander home one day wen he is out n goes into his room

there he finds a diary maintained by chander,in wich she reads about his dream love n the person he loves

but he doesn'tname the person in diary

so wen chander comes back she confronts him n chander blurts out the truth that he is in love with Alka

this makes alka think about Chander n atleast she get to know about chander.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
@Suvi7884
Yes that is what I meant about Ralph
One-sided..forever? Untl the accident where chander dies? but maybe if he doesnt die, and then he is only in a coma or somehting, she can tell him afterwards...that would be the sweetest thing everDay Dreaming....but then again, I do want to see some romance between the two

and when he's in coma maybe he only responds when alka is in room or moves his hand and flutters eyes only when alka calls out to him?  i bet u watched DDLJ like a million times! Smile
i am a meanie - i want to see some romeo juliet type tragic endings now!

but jokes aside while i can see chander fall for alka somehow (and i dunno if its how the actress plays alka or the way her character is written) i just dont see her feel that way him....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvi

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
good imagination.Smile

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
@kalapahad
Thats a nice idea, and romantic tooDay Dreaming
@emptypot
Thats a nice one too! How romantic, how emotional...

kalapahad

omiraja Senior Member
omiraja
omiraja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
i never ever want alka to go with this chander, he is annoying, bad actor & the worse choice for lead. these producers sometimes get on my nerves should have made abhi the lead, he is handsome, charming & has grate screen presence, whilst this chandu mama looks well in to his 30's & more than a lead he should have played a sidy role, cant do with this guy

whilst alka & abhi rock, nandni too is awesome, just wish they get rid of this chandu
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omiraja

i never ever want alka to go with this chander, he is annoying, bad actor & the worse choice for lead. these producers sometimes get on my nerves should have made abhi the lead, he is handsome, charming & has grate screen presence, whilst this chandu mama looks well in to his 30's & more than a lead he should have played a sidy role, cant do with this guy

whilst alka & abhi rock, nandni too is awesome, just wish they get rid of this chandu
Well he looks like 30 because he is around thirtyBig smile...His age is 28 (in the serial) i guess...And where on earth is it written that all heroes must be street smart and charming Casanovas??? Chander is a simple and mature guy with a great heart brought up in a humble background...And anyway this is not some silly romantic lovestory where the hero goes shirtless every other day and gives intense (read nonsenseLOL) eyelocks to the heroine...Anyway the choice is yours!!Wink

By the way when you say "alka & abhi rock" do you meant you want them as a couple???ShockedBecause if you don't know I must inform you that they are siblings..Wink

Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 12 January 2011 at 10:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalapahadPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Originally posted by omiraja

Well he looks like 30 because he is around thirtyBig smile...His age is 28 (in the serial) i guess...And where on earth is it written that all heroes must be street smart and charming Casanovas??? Chander is a simple and mature guy with a great heart brought up in a humble background...And anyway this is not some silly romantic lovestory where the hero goes shirtless every other day and gives intense (read nonsenseLOL) eyelocks to the heroine...Anyway the choice is yours!!Wink

By the way when you say "alka & abhi rock" do you meant you want them as a couple???ShockedBecause if you don't know I must inform you that they are siblings..Wink
Ah-greed!Thumbs Up (not the alka-abhi as couple partLOL)

kalapahad

liza12345 Newbie
liza12345
liza12345

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
i wish it would be ralph and alka lovestory they both look too cute togeather!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index