Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

What do you want to happen next? (ChaLka) (Page 2)

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged

She's been pretty rude and dismissive with Ralph so maybe he'll tell her - I know you arent interested or because of her behaviour get all upset and hook up with someone else.  Then her friend will call and tell her and more rona dhona.  Or Rajneeti movie ki tarah - Ralph will come here and get blown up in caste wars or some other drama.

Chalka - and I know everyone's going to hate what I have to say! :) But  I would keept it one sided.  Where she either never knows or knows but doesnt move on it.  If they get together it becomes like same ole boring love stories and somehow the chemistry a couple has is lost....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptypot

She's been pretty rude and dismissive with Ralph so maybe he'll tell her - I know you arent interested or because of her behaviour get all upset and hook up with someone else.  Then her friend will call and tell her and more rona dhona.  Or Rajneeti movie ki tarah - Ralph will come here and get blown up in caste wars or some other drama.

Chalka - and I know everyone's going to hate what I have to say! :) But  I would keept it one sided.  Where she either never knows or knows but doesnt move on it.  If they get together it becomes like same ole boring love stories and somehow the chemistry a couple has is lost....
Yes that is what I meant about Ralph
One-sided..forever? Untl the accident where chander dies? but maybe if he doesnt die, and then he is only in a coma or somehting, she can tell him afterwards...that would be the sweetest thing everDay Dreaming....but then again, I do want to see some romance between the two
kalapahad Groupbie
kalapahad
kalapahad

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
wat all of u saying is very interesting

But it's been many days n i havn't seen any chalka scene i mean htere was no scene where both of them talk n be in light mood.

Jealousy track would work

alka shud choose Chander in spite of  Ralph being good

but i think alka shud  realize true love of chander

Prinsesse.Suvi

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@:chalka- i think the story will go namaste london way and ralph will cme to india but everytime chander will be there to help alka before ralph and she will gradually move to chander.
but i 'm longing for more of abhi-nandini scenes,they creates magic as a couple.

Prinsesse.Suvi

nehap84 Newbie
nehap84
nehap84

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap

Edited by nehap84 - 10 January 2011 at 7:01am
nehap84 Newbie
nehap84
nehap84

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bipasha23

@:chalka- i think the story will go namaste london way and ralph will cme to india but everytime chander will be there to help alka before ralph and she will gradually move to chander.
but i 'm longing for more of abhi-nandini scenes,they create magic as a couple.

Clap
Clap
Clap

me too feel same thing,I want more scenes of AN now

Clap

Clap
Clap
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
i hope we are now getting much of alka-chander.

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
@kalapahad
I agree with you, I want some light scenes too, too much seriousness gets boring after a while lol
@bipasha23
I wanted the story to be original, different..
I like abhishek-nandini too, but I want to see chalka as well
@nehap
Abhishek-nandini are nice, but I want both couples to have equal screen space
@ozzy
yes, me too

kalapahad

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index