Promo shot of CB2 Avinash - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the article!I am very happy that Choti Bahu is coming back with a new story!πŸ€—
thks chalhov great news u've made my day..................................love uπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
thanks for great news. can't wait to see CB2.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the article!!!!!!!! I am so excited can't wait to see CB 2 !!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Wat a Lovely news !! Am so anxious to see the promos and the show again.. More than taa am anxious to see my Avinash that too in a cute new  look...
CBians r the most lucky.We fought for our show and now we have succeded.We have so much power.Oh I m so much excited.Congrtaz everyone.
Cant wait to see Avinash in his new look, misss my sweetheart so much! I am dying to see that cute smile of his......πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
OMG!!! Seriously Can't wait for CB 2....πŸ˜ƒ
looking forward to CB2...thx for sharing
Originally posted by chalhov

Friends good news promo shot here is a interview published in one of the local papersπŸ˜ƒ Read it

I hope this ends the anxiety of many forumers

πŸ₯³πŸ€—πŸ€—   yaar..this is the best news so far in2011....thankyou...aapke moo pe phool chandan,ghee shakkar,bagels cream cheese,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†