Promo shot of CB2 Avinash - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you so much for the wonderful news!!!
Thank you for the news Chalhov. 😊
Thank you so so much Chalhov for sharing such wonderful news !!πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
OMG!! RAdev childhood πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ..That will be so cute to watch I always wanted to see this ..Even in choti bahu when I saw little Radhika she looked so sweet and cute😳 I wished that they could have made a twist and show that RAdev met when they were younger it would have been so good and cute ..But now their going to show it on CB2πŸ˜ƒI cant wait !!!
I just hope that it starts on the first week on febuary because I have exams in the end of this month πŸ˜•..I wont be able to  resist myself ...😳

I agree Radha  I think they should promote CB2 very well and not take it for granted ..They should have started promoting it in december at least
 If they wait until last minute to promote it I will get extremely angry at Zeetv ..They promoted their other shows very well and if they dont do it with CB 2 it will be very unfair !!

Thanks again chalhov ❀️
Chalhov.......Thanks

Can't wait to see promo of CB2..........I did not have any doubts whether CB2 will come or not.  Only thing I did not know was when will it air.   I don't care about timeslot either as long as the timeslot is good for most people to watch........
Originally posted by radev_fan

Thank you so much chalhov for sharing this news ...eagerly waiting to watch the first promo of CB2.......this is for you my dear  

πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—

Hey PP Putija, this is the greatest news that the New Year has brought yet ! And TANKU TANKU so much for making everyone's day !! Yep, lot of anxieties should be put to rest ... and looking forward to the next phase !

Rem when the article re Avi quitting acting had come out, we were talking about the fact that such a news definitely doesn't mean that he will start directing INSTEAD ! Both acting and directing are lifetime endeavors and careers and not mutually exclusive .. gosh !  Both can be performed simultaneously or years apart ! Besides he is so young, has entire life ahead of him ..

Like others on your thread, luv the concept of showing RADEV's childhood theme as the start of new serial ! Do wonder who all are going to form rest of the cast and again wish and pray that at least dadima is going to be integral part of it like the 1st CB ... and/or shastriji ! Some "familiarity" and familiar faces will carry the new serial forward to some extent, me thinks, rather than ALL NEW FACES AND CHARACTERS !

Me with Heena too .... to give you all those HUGS !!

πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..

Had luved luved this track by Kailash Kher, still do, and posting for
everyone's pleasure for ol' timessake !!

Rang dini .. (found july 2nd epi on utube but the song was deleted πŸ˜•)

This is Sara Raza Khan on SRGMP ... amazing peformance !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2KQV1HoJgE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Thankyou, thankyou Chalhov for the awesome news. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ .... You made my day ! Eagerly awaiting to catch a glimpse of the promo soon.

β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€—  ❀️ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ

Chalhov - Thanks for the great news! I too don't care about the timeslot... as long as it is well received. I too agree that familiar faces, especially of Dadima, Shastri and Vaishali would be an added bonus, but please, NO AMMA! I'm not faulting her acting ability, but emotions are still raw with her evilness/burning track.. Hope DJ/CVs are wise enough not to bring her back in CB2.
Congratulations ! where is the party tonight ?πŸ˜‰
Thankyou very much for the good news
Thanks you dear friends feels great to be the 1st one to tell u all the news and the overwhelming response all for Cb2

to all CBIANS

well u r all invited to the special party on Sundaymorning/saturday evening

Venue CB forum

HOSTS CBIANS

GUESTS CBIANS AND FRIENDS

ALL CAN ADD TO THIS

Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago