Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Chalhov,  you are always the first one to post videos and articles.  Great to see everyone happy about the news.  Just hope that the story lives up to everyone's expectations.  Hopefully,  the channel and DJs won't destroy the story the way they did for CB1.

Anyway, great job.πŸ‘
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My sentiments exactly Why3 !

Everyone has reason to be happy and elated coz when hard work and unyielding efforts bear fruits, the feeling of victory can easily be imagined ! Yes, this has to be rude awakening for PH, DJs, the channel and all related crew, to make sure they not only meet and exceed the expectations but learn the lessons from all the mistakes made in CB1 and fix them in CB2 !

All the best to them and lets all pray for them and AVINA !
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Chalhov.......you have made loads of people happy with this news.

When I was in India I did see adverts regarding young boy actor between the ages of 5-8 who will be featured on a new Zee show. Zee TV did not mention which new show they are talking about but since CB2 was around the corner, it did make me think that whether the kid is for some character on CB2. Maybe its for the younger version of Dev. 

Anyway why is Zee not promoting Rubi and Avi  for CB2.......it starts beating its own drums at the earliest opportunity,  why is it not paying attention now?  

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article chalhov... tons of Hugs to You from me:-) if they already shot for promo they should start showng it n promote CB2... Zee act always confuses me bt i hope DJs and Zee live upto our expectations... this is the hottest topic we got to njoy after so many days... Again a hearty thanks to u... Keep rockng all forum members...tc
_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
       Let's jump for joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx soo much for sharing the good news...:)))
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
I just dont have words to express how am feeling right nw just thank u 4 the news n plz pray that i am able to handle my self!
sunbeam09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Am I dreaming.......This is awesome........I can't tell how happy I amπŸ˜ƒ......Aww Thanks u so much for sharingπŸ˜ƒ..........

radhika_23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks.....i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Ashna,

Infact when I saw the news clipping of Chalhov in the morning this is what stuck me that this member did inform us last week about it.  But we could have still known that the promo shoot was being done on a particular day like the way we come to know about the other new shows.

My worry is I do not want the channel to take CB for granted and not promote them well,  I still feel that Avinash andRubina deserve the best jodi award but it is simply because neither the PH nor the channel promote them well and they end up without any recognition for their talent.  

I agree totally about the promotion of CB. Hope Zee tv realise they need to promote Choti Bahu well.  Hope to hear more from Zee tv!  I hope too Avinash and Rubina get some recognition too for their talent from Zee tv and the PH. They are too cute πŸ˜‰  I missed them a lot!
And I still hope Zee tv are going to admit they made a mistake for ending CB so abrupt without thinking about the viewers who where following the show!  But that is never going to happen I think!
Hope we will hear more news about CB 2 in the coming days, so excited!! 😊 
Edited by ashna26 - 13 years ago