PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends good news promo shot here is a interview published in one of the local papersπŸ˜ƒ Read it

I hope this ends the anxiety of many forumers

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Chalhov for the much awaited news. 

Not only do they have to work on a new look for the two, they need to promote them well and give them good scripts to work with.  Let us see how it turns out.

I am sure you are going to get huge hugs today.  Let me be the first one to start it.πŸ€— 
sonia122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a ton Chalhov for the grt newsπŸ˜ƒ
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Not only do they have to work on a new look for the two, they need to promote them well and give them good scripts to work with.  Let us see how it turns out.

I am sure you are going to get huge hugs today.  Let me be the first one to start it.πŸ€— 

yeah i agree with you radha ..she  is  going to get thousands of hugs today ..............

SushSathisha thumbnail

radha di u are right chalhov you deserve the hug i am second oneπŸ€—
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chalhov

Friends good news promo shot here is a interview published in one of the local papersπŸ˜ƒ Read it

I hope this ends the anxiety of many forumers

Thank you so much chalhov for sharing this news ...eagerly waiting to watch the first promo of CB2.......this is for you my dear  

πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
😳😳😳 many thanks I am most happy to share this news as I was very  pleased to read this.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ so immediately scanned and posted it on the forum.
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi friends,

Most of us are happy now that the promo shoot for CB 2 has happened.  But dont you all feel that something is weird here?  We heard the day Sanskaar Lakshmi's promo shoot was done, we also heard that next week the promo shoot of Paanch Bahuen is happeneing, why werent we aware of CB2 shoot?  Let us give a feedback to ZEE in their site to promote CB2 well and not to take them for granted because they were already a hit and created history for ZEE.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Many ,many thnxs Chalhov 4 d news.Was waiting desperately 4 d promo.I thnk d 1st promo will b shown in d mid week of January.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow what a news aha.......Thanks a tone...so three new show are coming but today I'm sooo happy and because of cb2...
chalhov MY FRIEND THANKS....
sO WHAT ARE THE STORIES GOING TO OFF AIR...
any way forget never mind what goes off air...
But CB2 coming...
Rubi and Avi that's all for me...wow... party time for my cb friends in this form and to me alsoπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Today's breaking news from chalhov 
thanks thanks thanks thanks* 100000.......0000000