Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Romeo and Pandey Emote Better than AA

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MANEET_BABYmausam19macho_muffin-Veritaserum-aanyakunatninanddesigirl_18-Yaz-..Gurti-Kash..muskanp

MANEET_BABY Senior Member
MANEET_BABY
MANEET_BABY

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Romeo and Pandey Emote Better than AA

u are right..AA r like an insult..ConfusedErmmthey cant act..cant dance..even dont look better..Confusedn they r d worstest couple in d show..n r gonna immitate d bestest couple in d world..i think even Manisha n Romeo wud b better dan AALOL

n arjun..he said d script was boring??ShockedAngry
who d hell r u man? how dare u to call my MSk's dialougs boring dude??AngryAngry
pppp12345 Senior Member
pppp12345
pppp12345

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Script idea by AA is very BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD want only Mannet
aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
don't get me started on this.... Ouch i hate it that they are wasting the talent of all these actors... romeo, pandey, manisha, adi, pinky and tasha are all way better actors than those two hogging all the screen time nowadays... actually even arjun is fine in the scenes he has with characters other than annie... but the girl playing annie cannot act AT ALL... i don't understand why she's been given so much importance in the show... i normally just change the channel when both the A's start their romance... 
DancinFireflies Senior Member
DancinFireflies
DancinFireflies

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
well my question is does NE emote at allLOL... arjun he is yet ok..... BUT AA track isDead .....
i have to agree.... the suppporting cast ie office people r indeed very good actors...
about their dance the less said the better.... was it dancing anyway....LOL

Edited by aiyana - 11 January 2011 at 6:17pm
happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
No doubt about it that Pandey ji and all are better than double AA batteriesLOL
ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
yep..AA suck at emoting.. but i kinda liked Annies chemistry with Daadi and Maan and geet in general.. she does wel at those scenes...

They actually shouldn't have rushed with AA romance... besides it being rushed the actors too don't seem warmed up at all  to enact those scenes even decently enuf..

they shud have concentrated on them being at probably loggerheads, each suspecting the other(Annie shud have done a lil investigating of his intentions on her own after she learnt the truth from Geet)... Arjun could still have been deciphering Geet and the khuranas ..

I agree Romeo and Pandeyji are wasted talents.. for that matter even Adi and pinky... they can be used soo well but their scenes are few and far in-between , if this goes on, these actors might leave too for better pastures... They can do soo much with all these people who are such naturals at playing the peripheral characters... but..Stern Smile

if only the CVs could cash on these liked characters, the flow of the story would be smooth and a solid ground could be laid for future tracks...

Even NT has been badly sidelined.. wtever happened to her evil intentions and passionate hatred for geet... they shudnt ignore the major characters of their plot like this.. granted we hate her but shes essential to the story isnt sheConfused

ah.. if only..

Edited by ninand - 11 January 2011 at 7:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top