India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Marriagge Or No Marriage

PEARL99 Senior Member
PEARL99
PEARL99

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Do you think,they would get married or it will be cancelled.

I think,Divayani get revenged from her Husband by marrying them.

lets see the twist.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

TheMiaw000 Senior Member
TheMiaw000
TheMiaw000

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
no i think they will marry,now dont knowConfused
Shee_xaan IF-Sizzlerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I think,Divayani get revenged. Wait n watch.
aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

WELL  FOR  THE  MARRIAGE   I  REALLY  DON'T   KNOW  

but one thing 1 thing I know well that this time its BRAHMANAND'S turn to get what he has sown. What does he think he can get away with anything. Its, now too late for him to stop this marriage. HE IS  JUST  POWERLESS  AGAINST  THE  SITUATION.

1ST thing is ADITYA WON'T let  his dad  do this to him.

2nd I DON'T  THINK DEVYANI is going to support BRAHMANAND this time as she is very fond of PRIYA. She would never break this marriage without any concrete reasons. Even if she tries to ADITYA is not going to be the GAURAV  PART 2

3rd according to me it's only PRIYA WHO can cancel this marriage only when the truth is revealed to her before marriage

4th the above 3 probabilities are less possible because I presume the truth will be revealed to everybody only after the marriage. She will be a valuable addition to the  JHAKHAR  FAMILY.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_biteme

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

i think yes...Big smile

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous4444

WELL  FOR  THE  MARRIAGE   I  REALLY  DON'T   KNOW  

but one thing 1 thing I know well that this time its BRAHMANAND'S turn to get what he has sown. What does he think he can get away with anything. Its, now too late for him to stop this marriage. HE IS  JUST  POWERLESS  AGAINST  THE  SITUATION.

1ST thing is ADITYA WON'T let  his dad  do this to him.

2nd I DON'T  THINK DEVYANI is going to support BRAHMANAND this time as she is very fond of PRIYA. She would never break this marriage without any concrete reasons. Even if she tries to ADITYA is not going to be the GAURAV  PART 2

3rd according to me it's only PRIYA WHO can cancel this marriage only when the truth is revealed to her before marriage

4th the above 3 probabilities are less possible because I presume the truth will be revealed to everybody only after the marriage. She will be a valuable addition to the  JHAKHAR  FAMILY.

well said
Priya is the only one who can stop the marraige as Aditya will not bow down everything his parents dish out to him. He loves them to bits but he has an independent streak in him unlike GauravAngry. He doesn't take undue advantage of their love and neither will he let them use his love for them.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index