Bigg Boss Season 4

Where is Clown ? (Page 6)

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by shivani003

Hmmm Iam assuming they are either on their way to Lonavala or already present there cos its during the afternoon? Iam sure grand finale shoot would be much longer than the usual shoots........
shooting statred Wink

according 2 TB, Shweta has won, matlab tamasha khatam

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia3

abayy you clown ??? where r u :?? ? ?? ? ? ? jaldi aoo . .. my life depends on youu

i hope the rumor of you being arrested cause of taking pictures is not true

lolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Hmmm Iam assuming they are either on their way to Lonavala or already present there cos its during the afternoon? Iam sure grand finale shoot would be much longer than the usual shoots........
shooting statred Wink

Gosh when will it end? I wanna know the official results! I bet the shooting will be really long since there's so many acts etc. I hope we get to see Sam. I havent watched BB since Sam left and Iam only bothering with the grand finale with the hope of seeing Sam. Am I bonkers? Do I need a psychiatrist? Am I classified as a paranoid fan or mild borderline paranoid fan?LOL

fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

shooting statred Wink

Gosh when will it end? I wanna know the official results! I bet the shooting will be really long since there's so many acts etc. I hope we get to see Sam. I havent watched BB since Sam left and Iam only bothering with the grand finale with the hope of seeing Sam. Am I bonkers? Do I need a psychiatrist? Am I classified as a paranoid fan or mild borderline paranoid fan?LOL
it take 5-7 hrsWink
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii

shooting statred Wink

according 2 TB, Shweta has won, matlab tamasha khatam

Iam 99% sure she will win..... or has won... also because its about time BB decides to have a female winner. Besides out of these loonies ST at least appears to be sane.

It would be hard core rigging if she doesnt win cos she seems to have a very strong fan base.

-PhoenixD-

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

shooting statred Wink

it take 5-7 hrsWink

Hey Ram!!!! [Sam's style lol]

fire_gun

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Clown pls confirm the winner...............
Hope its true that ST won.........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index