Where is Clown ? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by roshnii

thanks, whom do u want 2 see with that 1 crore

Honestly, i don't like any of these four. Unfortunately none of the deserving contestant reached finale.
Originally posted by Imars99

Honestly, i don't like any of these four. Unfortunately none of the deserving contestant reached finale.

so who do u think was deserving?

so who do u think was deserving?

i think Seema and Hristant were good.
Originally posted by Imars99

i think Seema and Hristant were good.

in the beginning i liked but later on i started getting irritated wit her,n 4 hrishant,i just cudnt stand him during da 1st few weeks but dheere dheere mereko wo acha lagne laga.

in the beginning i liked but later on i started getting irritated wit her,n 4 hrishant,i just cudnt stand him during da 1st few weeks but dheere dheere mereko wo acha lagne laga.

yup, initially i don't like Hristant .But as show moves i start to like him because he was honest and straightforward.if we see background of Seema, she was very impressive with her screen presence.But haven't seen picture perfect candidate in this session. 
Edited by Imars99 - 13 years ago
hey I just read that clown got arrested by police becoz he was clicking salman's pics....is it true????
Hmmm Iam assuming they are either on their way to Lonavala or already present there cos its during the afternoon? Iam sure grand finale shoot would be much longer than the usual shoots........
Originally posted by shivani003

Hmmm Iam assuming they are either on their way to Lonavala or already present there cos its during the afternoon? Iam sure grand finale shoot would be much longer than the usual shoots........
shooting statred 😉
Originally posted by fire_gun

shooting statred 😉

according 2 TB, Shweta has won, matlab tamasha khatam
Originally posted by Sonia3

abayy you clown ??? where r u :?? ? ?? ? ? ? jaldi aoo . .. my life depends on youu

i hope the rumor of you being arrested cause of taking pictures is not true

lol😆