Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Archanafan

Duh. I know she wasn't raped. I actually watched the show before I posted, ya know.

I'm merely making an observation and going with what the story is so far, in order to show that her stance is hard to believe, that what she's saying makes her look bad and literally impossible to believe.

And hey, don't call my topic naive. It kinda puts off a person from posting here.

We are all fans of the show posting what we think of it. I think its called freedom of speech.

That's what this forum is for. At least I thought it was.

I agree! Its a person's thoughts and opinions about the show, which shows throughout his posts...!
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: uswah

I never knew that G intrested in girls😲 ur post help me to understand it 🤣Thanks to u

this is a new information for me too.😆thanks for sharing.
Originally posted by: v3gradev09

I agree! Its a person's thoughts and opinions about the show, which shows throughout his posts...!

I agree too...I kinda stopped posting when I realized that a different viewpoint is put down quickly with a 'labeling' comment like "naive"😊

As for the topic, why didn't anyone watching Pihu's and Rudra's interaction figure that out? Rudra literally looked stoned when he came from his room and had such a bewildered expression on his face. And if I was in Pihu's position and the rape clearly happened, I wouldn't have made such a drama because I would be HUMILIATED to the very core. I wouldn't want to face my attacker and I clearly wouldn't just accuse him like that. I would gather the EVIDENCE, which in this case would be a test or a confession from a phone recording and not pictures.

The whole confrontation looked so off that it would be logical to question if the rape even happened or not like Gauri did.
pinkcarnation thumbnail

Hey, if Pihu was raped, why would she insist on living under the same roof as her rapist?

In real life, the trauma emotionally, not to mention physically is so great (most rape vics can't even walk after being attacked) that even looking at a pic their rapist is excruciating.

And Pihu was strutting up to Rud and having a convo with him!

Thought she'd want to get the heck out of there or at least call the cops on him...she did nada. Her perp was standing right in front of her!

Sup with this crazy writing?

Well, I think its because Pihu wanted to cry rape. She wanted to accuse him, and thus she did it infront of everyone, because she knew that nothing had really happened to her, so she didn't really lose her respect. Anyways,  we only have 24 more hours of this, and then Gauri will prove Rudra is innocent.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey, if Pihu was raped, why would she insist on living under the same roof as her rapist?

In real life, the trauma emotionally, not to mention physically is so great (most rape vics can't even walk after being attacked) that even looking at a pic their rapist is excruciating.

And Pihu was strutting up to Rud and having a convo with him!

Thought she'd want to get the heck out of there or at least call the cops on him...she did nada. Her perp was standing right in front of her!

Sup with this crazy writing?

You make a very good point and I am sorry that you have been met with ignorance and a spew of ridiculous comments on this thread.  The mockery with your post is beyond me. Your observations are spot on except a victim can confront her rapist if in a safe environment and in this case it was possible.

This whole storyline is poorly written and is going nowhere. The fact that even the subject of a rape-test has not been mentioned amazes me. I promise you though, the writers of this show are getting their notes from reading this thread.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting post. Yes, it looked totally made-up ,but that's how it should look because it was made up. P wanted 2 besmirch R in front of all so she raised this hue n cry. 
pinkcarnation thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila2009

You make a very good point and I am sorry that you have been met with ignorance and a spew of ridiculous comments on this thread.  The mockery with your post is beyond me. Your observations are spot on except a victim can confront her rapist if in a safe environment and in this case it was possible.

This whole storyline is poorly written and is going nowhere. The fact that even the subject of a rape-test has not been mentioned amazes me. I promise you though, the writers of this show are getting their notes from reading this thread.  VERY VERY Possible.