Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Which rape victim stays inthehouseof her attacker? (Page 2)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehasharma

Originally posted by pihu01

there was no rape. pihu is a lier. gauri will not rape pihu.

ha ha LOL gauri will not rape pihu wat do mean is gauri a lesbian ??? sorry am not hurting gauri's fans but look at dis gal's comment LOL u dont even noe de character's fake id learn n den cum n bash i meant try 2 bash
Can't you see that is a typing error!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1VasusenaRadheya

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Answering to the post it is very clear that pihu was not raped everyone(-RR and Ratnesh) also should have understand and asked her the quest instead she want Rudra to find a solution . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archanafan

Duh. I know she wasn't raped. I actually watched the show before I posted, ya know.

I'm merely making an observation and going with what the story is so far, in order to show that her stance is hard to believe, that what she's saying makes her look bad and literally impossible to believe.

And hey, don't call my topic naive. It kinda puts off a person from posting here.

We are all fans of the show posting what we think of it. I think its called freedom of speech.

That's what this forum is for. At least I thought it was.

I agree! Its a person's thoughts and opinions about the show, which shows throughout his posts...!

koolchickVasusenaRadheya

Paru... IF-Rockerz
Paru...
Paru...

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by pihu01

there was no rape. pihu is a lier. gauri will not rape pihu.

I never knew that G intrested in girlsShocked ur post help me to understand it ROFLThanks to u
this is a new information for me too.LOLthanks for sharing.
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Archanafancricketfan1

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Hey, if Pihu was raped, why would she insist on living under the same roof as her rapist?

In real life, the trauma emotionally, not to mention physically is so great (most rape vics can't even walk after being attacked) that even looking at a pic their rapist is excruciating.

And Pihu was strutting up to Rud and having a convo with him!

Thought she'd want to get the heck out of there or at least call the cops on him...she did nada. Her perp was standing right in front of her!

Sup with this crazy writing?
Well, I think its because Pihu wanted to cry rape. She wanted to accuse him, and thus she did it infront of everyone, because she knew that nothing had really happened to her, so she didn't really lose her respect. Anyways,  we only have 24 more hours of this, and then Gauri will prove Rudra is innocent.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerSilverBellVasusenaRadheya

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Hey, if Pihu was raped, why would she insist on living under the same roof as her rapist?

In real life, the trauma emotionally, not to mention physically is so great (most rape vics can't even walk after being attacked) that even looking at a pic their rapist is excruciating.

And Pihu was strutting up to Rud and having a convo with him!

Thought she'd want to get the heck out of there or at least call the cops on him...she did nada. Her perp was standing right in front of her!

Sup with this crazy writing?
You make a very good point and I am sorry that you have been met with ignorance and a spew of ridiculous comments on this thread.  The mockery with your post is beyond me. Your observations are spot on except a victim can confront her rapist if in a safe environment and in this case it was possible.

This whole storyline is poorly written and is going nowhere. The fact that even the subject of a rape-test has not been mentioned amazes me. I promise you though, the writers of this show are getting their notes from reading this thread.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkcarnationArchanafancricketfan1koolchick

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Interesting post. Yes, it looked totally made-up ,but that's how it should look because it was made up. P wanted 2 besmirch R in front of all so she raised this hue n cry. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkcarnation

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index