India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Tum se hi -Anmol Ragini VM (Page 2)

anmol2 Senior Member
anmol2
anmol2

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
wowwwww u r fantastic you used the images so perfectly you are just mind blowing every time i see ur vm i hearttly wish to see appu on the tv again u r just out standingClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

yeeeppiee I am the first one !!!Clap

Fantastic Sammy the scenes and the blending of the pictures and the graphics you have used

You are a master in this I must say
saab ki class lelo !!!

Tum say hi my fav song from jab we met and Apu and parul kay liye tho bahut hi badiya hai
Anmol Ragini so beautiful rey

aww yes u indded r first one..am happy u liked it ....as u knwo took 2 days to finish it finally ..but mehnat rang layi tere honthon pe kuch muskurahat laayee ..wo bahut haiBig smile
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@sami...wat a treat for us and the title "tumse hi"...Thumbs Up

if we are connected with each other its because of our fav jodi angini and my wish it last longer humesha humesha aur yeh dil se hein..

now coming to VM...critisism to door ki baat hein aap toh kabeele tareef ho...Clap

i did say you are an expert in doing VMS ,well  your VMS are the best but this one the bestest...loveeeeeeeee it...Smile

first the presentation is really capturing..next the scenes chosen kya kahena..absolutely mindblowing..last the song chosen and its lyrics so well blended with the scenes and we get a top-notch creation of yours..

now the final touch is simply amazing ..their dream dance.in between anmol all lost in ragini's sweet voice and the necklace scene...

thank you  thank you thank you for this awesome VM..missing them loads but  cant tell you how this brings a soothing feeling to the heart ...

keep it up and applause to you for such up to mark job...ClapClapClap
thank you so much dear savee am happy u liked it ,it does bring memories..every vm/ff/discussion reminds me of magical couple....wish to see them back super fast CryEmbarrassed
anmol2 Senior Member
anmol2
anmol2

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@sami...wat a treat for us and the title "tumse hi"...Thumbs Up

if we are connected with each other its because of our fav jodi angini and my wish it last longer humesha humesha aur yeh dil se hein..

now coming to VM...critisism to door ki baat hein aap toh kabeele tareef ho...Clap

i did say you are an expert in doing VMS ,well  your VMS are the best but this one the bestest...loveeeeeeeee it...Smile

first the presentation is really capturing..next the scenes chosen kya kahena..absolutely mindblowing..last the song chosen and its lyrics so well blended with the scenes and we get a top-notch creation of yours..

now the final touch is simply amazing ..their dream dance.in between anmol all lost in ragini's sweet voice and the necklace scene...

thank you  thank you thank you for this awesome VM..missing them loads but  cant tell you how this brings a soothing feeling to the heart ...

keep it up and applause to you for such up to mark job...ClapClapClap
thank you so much dear savee am happy u liked it ,it does bring memories..every vm/ff/discussion reminds me of magical couple....wish to see them back super fast CryEmbarrassed
what is the cause to dont like it u are always amazing
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@ Sammy:

AWESOME!!ClapClapClapClap Kya bolon yaar SamSmile...the VM was just out of this world!!Hug First of all, it was on AnginiEmbarrassed...then it had all the Cutest Angini moments in itBlushing...then the BG score, which is one of my Fav'sBig smile...n then that album, falling leaves, dreamy n heart effects that you usedClapClapClapClap...everything was simply so Perfect!!Party Loved watching it n if will download it for keeps if you permit to!!EmbarrassedSmileWink Missed your VMs n this one made up for all the wait!Day Dreaming Gr8 workThumbs Up...would Love to see more from you Hun!Wink

So when are you taking classes?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
lol classes anytime..chandrika..who wants to be studentWink
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
^ MEEEEE!Dancing...so when do i join Ma'am?Embarrassed
bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Wow very beautiful VM..

You have  created magic out of this song.

I think you can make new songs look more beautiful with Anmol and Ragini

Please  make more since you always make something different and its a treat to watch !Day Dreaming

Go to top