Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 97)

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

ok gang!

me off!

krishna, yumna, ad, smitha, ankita and evreyone whom i have missed! good night girls!Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@Smitha I really donot think its Shaan ...he can't be hat cruel and the look on his face in the end was described by Dyo perfectly..trying to put a brave face...he too is effected but trying to be brave for Khanak as he knows what Suraj meant to her and how all this effects her more..so he truly can't be he one....its definitely Rahul who has dug up what he could about her

@Yumna...have had issues with editing form the beginning...really....there were so many good scenes in precaps or coming ups that we never ever got to watch in the epi it sefl...leaving us...UH...what happened...how...when ....where.....LOLLOLLOLso we all are pretty used to it..have even suggested it to the CV's as a point to look into editing as they can make or break a story's flow etc...but alas.....sighLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-SPN_JD_Addicted-Veena-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Good neend Zen...*hugs*
SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Hope so Krishna.I can take anything if its dished out by Rahul and ShaNak overcoming it but so don't want to see Shantanu doing this!Hope so!

Then we can see Shantanu reaching his breaking point and show us what Aditee and myself want to see.An angry young man lol.

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 18 January 2011 at 1:22pm
Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

To me RBO is still the best serial on TV... and today's episode leaving the duck part was pretty good...

So Shanak and Sam meet up with Sunny-  there was Sam at one end who just knows a little about Shanak's past, so she doesn't take the whole thing seriously, Shaan who is trying to come into terms with a look-a -like Suraj and there's Khanak, her innocence in believing that Sunny is back in their lives for a reason and the fear on her face, the occasional holding on Shaan's hand... was really nice...
Ya ok we all knew that Rahul would use Sunny... just that I feel Rahul does his home work pretty fast, which is too unrealistic.. how would he have know that Suraj had a transistor and stuff like that.. 
Shanak's morning- wow loved their blue combination... Yippy KT back in T-shirts.... they are actually showing him grow as a husband... I for one totally loved the transition in Shaan's character.. and bringing tea for his wife.. haaaiiiii...
I guess Rahul got to know the story of the film ( on the sets of which Khanak fainted) and is trying to use it bring a strain in Shanak's relationship.. But here again ( atleast for now) Shanak's love stood out... I mean Khanak who normally hides her feelings or worries actually tells Shaan that she feels something is not right here... and that comforting hug from Shaan... 
And from the precap, I am guessing that Sunny is going to make Khanak feel that Suraj is back and probably a kind of revenge which Rahul is taking for what happened to his mom ( which he keeps mentioning)... may be we would see her totally delusional...
I would be happy to see Shaan always by her side.. which would make it different from other serials...

Edited by Anu80 - 18 January 2011 at 2:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubarebones88

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i know most likely all of you are gone so i have a say in this too!

Firstly: @ Adi-bhoot: you are right about KT running hands in her hair. He seems to love it! Not only the running bit but he also loves smelling her hair, which I believe I have never seen an actor do it to their co-star...Im surprised I didn't think of that fact. KT does it a lot and it seems YM enjoys it! Man I'm such a bad Yasharan fan (where is Beeni? lol)LOL

Secondly: I think all of you don't like the idea that maybe Shaan is behind this and I'm with Zenn on this one. I feel that it could be both but I can't figure it out yet and I'm going to give it 2 more epis to find out.

However I would say that I have seen emotional turmoil, first hand, especially where a parent or someone who loves you try to help you and its an emotional turmoil at both ends. Maybe living in America, and seeing how depression is the top mental  illness here, you are led to believe such things are possible where if you love someone you ask them to go through that fear again and it's not easy for both parties. Confused? let me explain. In child psychology we have so many child disorders where in order to treat the child, you have to be harsh towards them with treatment. For example: if a child is scarred of nightmares and can't sleep in their room alone, the psychologists teach you how to be brave and strict parent in order to ride of their nightmares. They actually tell the parents, who at one point gave in to their child's demands and what not, to step back and don't let the child do as he please no matter how much of a torment or how much of tantrums they throw. Parents have hard time listening to the psychologists and at times they even gave in to their demands. But those parents who listen are actually successful in making their child better. If you have seen Nanny then you would know what i'm talking about. 

Anyways so it's highly possible that Shaan did that whole tape-recorder thing, intentionally or unintentionally, but it is possible that he did. What he didn't expect was Khanaks reaction and her saying she would go crazy if that is possible. However i do think Shaan has some hand in helping Khanak get over Suraj's death and her past because otherwise he would come back to get Khanak when he walked away after the hotel scene. If this part is a blooper then I think CVs are seriously bonkers because this shouldn't be a blooper. This huge part has emotions attached and this can't be a blooper. It just can't. 

As far as Mangal part is concerned then I don't think Shaan is involved in that. there is no way he would let Sunny near Khanak alone. 

those were my thoughts on that subject...

On the other hand...I thought the Epi was great, especially Ym acting! she was superb and KT was brilliant as well!

I am with Zenn on the whole beginning scene at the restaurant. 

anyways I will give a full analysis later tho!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

hey all!

18th JANUARY, 2011.

so definitely a huge step up from yesterday's episode. interesting to watch and also makes way for some hot debate and predictions which we all love here at the CC and the forumWink

i am sorry but i am gonna be the bad guy today and say that the first scene was a bit incohesive. maybe, since this track started all i have thought about was the shanak sunny confrontation and it was too uderplayed for my liking. what i liked very much however, was khanak's visible discomfort. i liked that it was not heaving and sobs galore but just immennse uneasiness on her part. like she knows that this man is not sooraj but still gets disturbed in his presence because he looks so much like him. i loved shanak's silent support of each other, whether through looks or holding hands. they are together. they feel together. i think shanak will be eventually fine. just one thing, what was the need of sam in this scene again? apart from making faces at shaan regarding sunny? i mean, she knew shanak were unnerved and i was confused by her indifferent behaviour. sunny/harpreet is cute. how can a character be so chaloo and yet so likeable at the same time?LOL

then the BR scene! shanak in blue! awww! it was so cheesy but then with shanak even cheesy looks kinda cuteEmbarrassed i am still in two minds regarding whether this whole thing is rahul or shaan's plan. i haven't been able to figure it out yet so i think i'll wait for the track to unfold and find out. but all of you have put forward very interesting views on it and it could go either one of those ways. loved how shanak were holding on too each other at the end. shows that their emotional bond is getting stronger.

khanak's emotional turmoil was presented very well today. she's feeling confused, scared, broken altogether at once. her act of paying up sunny makes sense now considering how emotionally disturbed her state of mind is.. like i said before, depression and pychological problems are very common nowadays and if the CVs are planning to explore this, i am definitely excited and willing to watch it.

dare i say it? i think i will. YM is one under rated actress. both on tv and on this forum. there i said it. *gasp* no but seriously, you can actually feel and see that she is constantly working on her skills and trying to get better everyday and that's the one right way to go for an actor. never stop learning and trying. she was understated yet so powerful today. that is what i like best about her i think, making the audience 'feel' for her w/o the aid of glycerine and more-than-needed histronics. not to mention, she is more or less very consistent in her performance. she can go bald or wear rags for all i care. if she acts like this, all else is forgiven, from my side at least. kt supported her to the core and yasharan together very rarely goes wrong! nothing ever beats that! i liked kt best in the last scene though. harpreet is pretty much already into his character. manish and priyanka did not have much to do today so really can't comment on them.

@zenn- seriously YM is such a natural talent.. and every word mentioned by you is like golden words... she makes everything look so real... and considering her acting abilities ( totally loved her as the drunk Khanak) she would really nail it if the story requires to go into a depression or show some mental disturbances...
And really your review made me feel that there still people who believe in RBO.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Rooj-that was not your full analysis?!!!!Kidding!You say it so well.Let's just see what happens.I have mixed feelings over this.But at least the stoey is on ShaNak!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-i

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index