Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 94)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@ Zen
Didn't you think today's emotional turmoil by YM was WAY better than post-proposal? [I think I've seen you gush about those scenes a few times]
In fact today's scene made the post-proposal scenes seem like an act.There were times when she went a bit overboard there.Aaj tou sab understated and powerful tha.
This girl can act through her eyes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@ aditee 

Yes.

YM is very good.

KT also.

I watch RBO for them  with whatever they show without any logic. Atleast KT/YM gave me assurance today with their acting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasikakubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
THEY SHOULD SERIOUSLY LET DUCK GO!
Really!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasikakubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ Zen
Didn't you think today's emotional turmoil by YM was WAY better than post-proposal? [I think I've seen you gush about those scenes a few times]
In fact today's scene made the post-proposal scenes seem like an act.There were times when she went a bit overboard there.Aaj tou sab understated and powerful tha.
This girl can act through her eyes.
Amen! Sys!

That was SHAAN'S BEST, KT'S BEST
YM was sub par!

She was really OTT in the post proposal scene, esp when she says "shantanu mujhe dard ho raha hai"

and "main unki pasand ka khaana banaoongi", half laughing half crying in the kitchen

Nope!

She is not there yet!
she tried but not her forte.

Today she was splendid!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-iluvmanartvrasikakubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone whose here....*waves*

Posting what I posted on the DT

Loved loved loved the epi...and the person I lvoed lvoed loved the most Yashu...she was outstandingly brilliant....ClapClapClapThis girl suprises and amazes me with her talent she truly does....sh trulu deserves to be awarded as he best find and talent of 2010-11.

She stole the show for me, she truly did.

I after watching the epi have come to the conclusion that we need to wait and watch to see...who side Sunny really is on...as ...all those things happening to Khanak...not Shaan's doing at all...nah not at all...looks like Rahul behind it all...for sure....and he has bought Mangal...maybe...but lets wait and watch....the tape recorder/walkman can be a coincidence....but the rest....huummmmmm will wait fro tomorrow...

Aww...my Shanak...they are to die for...so cute..nah...love them..Bless..

Sunny I love....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I really do.

Rahul can make an exit after being beaten by all...quietly....WinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-.Dilwale.

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Great episode.

Plus points:

ShaNak's togetherness was awesome.The way they held each other's hands and Shantanu looking at Khanak.

The early morning scene was so natural.KT and YM excel in being natural.No wonder we forget that they are acting in a serial lol

The hug was beautiful.Khanak's one dialogue that she will go mad was done superbly.Of course Shantanu's reaction after that.

Great performance from YM and KT is not far behind either

All in all,great episode

Minus:

Khanak tried so hard to keep Sunny away from Shantanu.Expected her to be visibly shaken that Shantanu would see Sunny.But her reaction was bit tame.Blame it on screenplay.

Shantanu leaving Khanak with Sunny,Shantanu being calm and guilty which in turn makes us believe he is doing all this so that Khanak could get past this.That's way too cruel for me when she was thinking solely of how Shantanu would feel if he sees Suraj look alike and her actions implicating that.Buying Sunny off etc.Wans't he the guy who was worried that Khanak might leave him?

Rahul and his fitness regime.Please!!!Either give him something to do or keep him off the screen

Duck scenes not worth watching and mentioning

And most importantly Shantanu placing Sam up there with Khanak!So,so not likeable!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 18 January 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-SYS-.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@ Krishna di
The pink is back in the CC=D
Where did you disappear?
As far as buying Mangal goes-I don't think any other Dhulwadi cast is going to be brought back.We wish, I know, but unlikely methinks.

iluvmanarkubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I could SO feel KT itching to run his fingers through her hair in the last scene!
He tried his best to touch them as many times as he could, ........ it was JUST IMPOSSIBLE TO DOAngry

I cannot for the life of me understand WHY the CVs of the show would design the appearance of the leading lady this wayAngry

The best part of their romance is the way he runs his fingers thru her gorgeous hair!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So many opportunities lost in the past two months!CryCryCry

Dont they see it in the editing room?Confused

It was in clumps all over her back when she clung to him!Angry

When he pushed a lock behind her ear, it was her real hair I thought!

Such a waste of opportunities for KT and for USCryCryCry

Edited by aditee - 18 January 2011 at 12:09pm

iluvmanarkubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index