rooj-i

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Ok it is Gaayu-Naiyya then! :)Big smileHug

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hey CC-ians!
Missed yesterday's episode thanks to extreme need for cramming for today.
Did I miss anything good??Should I watch the episode or just read the written update?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Hi Yumna,
You shld watch, I think.... then only you will understand what we are on about! Do give ur views as well.

kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

@rooj

well said. feel the same as you.

@wooster

though i, like rooj, believe in watching a show for entertaintment more than the other aspects, your post makes perfect sense too. you have raised some valid points.

@saaz

i agree on the whole shaan sam scene. i mean hello. what was that conversation about? sam telling shaan she loves rahul, just like that. shaan revealing about sooraj, just like that. shaan telling sam that though sunny is like a shunny for his marriuage, he's still willing to support sam and rahul's love? uh.......ok. i think, we were so busy mourning khanak's act, we ignored the inconsistency in shaan's.

though i belong to the group which gets why shanak are behaving the way they are, i will admit that the presentation could have been better. much better. hopefully they'll make up for it today.

Edited by zennnn - 18 January 2011 at 7:19am

kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Okay so I listened to Gaayu like a good girl and watched the episode.I'm sure you guys discussed it to death already so I'll just jot down a few quick points before going back to read everyone's take on it:
1) Okay I got the whole initial protective towards Shaan response of Khanak but isn't it high time she faced some demons of her own?I cannot believe the appearance of Suraj's look-alike aren't causing her to question her life and all that has happened since Suraj's death

2) Restaurant scene:
Liked Sunny's spontaneous dance.Cute tha.Sunny-Sam seem to have become better friends that any of the rock-band members ever looked to be.Rahul looks more irritated than jealous.

3)Conversation about Sunny near the Sunset(is this supposed to be symbolic ya just a coincidence?)-Can I just say understated evil always make more of an impression than forced evil with evil BG music and flashing effects

4) Scene that left me going HUH:
Harpreet acts well
Liked Khanak's not looking at Sunny when talking
Okay so why is she paying him money?And WHERE did she get all that money?! Is this an attempt to show Khanak's state of mind now -->her not thinking clearly and unconsciously adopting Shaan's way of dealing with issues-through money?EVEN THOUGH SHE ALWAYS MADE FUN OF SHAAN FOR DOING THE SAME THING?'Paise se sab problems solve nahin hote'-didn't Khanak have a dialogue along these lines in the past?
The only way I will digest this is if they go on to show that Khanak is disturbed to that extent and later realizes her mistake.Oh and Shaan makes fun of her for doing that=D

5)Sam-Shaan scene:
Okay best friend bonding coming a little too late.This is the ease with which best friends share everything BUT this bond was never explored in the beginning and seems very abrupt.
I thought Priyanka acted well in this scene comparatively-she seems to be better at serious scenes than where she needs to be all jolly
Oh and Shaan carries around Suraj's picture?=D
Something that made me LOL: Shaan saying you're watching too many serials to Sam and then coming up with I'm sure he is just Suraj's look-alike.Like yeah.That happens in real life all the time.
If he knows that Khanak knows about Sunny why is Shaan saying he will talk to Sunny and convince him to go back-->This showed me that they are now going to explore what Shaan feels when he sees Sunny.

Oh and the YM effect was again made obvious here.She really does inspire KT to give his best!

6)Last scene:
I feel sorry for Sunny.No self-respect left becharay ki.
Rahul wants to buy off Sunny for revenge?What about Sam?I'm just not getting the love!!!

Err.Sorry.Thoda lamba ho gaya=s
Oh btw-Have they come up with a track to follow this one?Cause they seem to be going too fast with this.Emotions ko explore karo CVs!

Edited by -SYS- - 18 January 2011 at 8:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123tvrasikapriya_cool_123.Dilwale.kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Sys,
Kitna lamba analysis

Aur isme EK SHANAK bhi nahi tha

Yeh Q main already pooch chuki hoon. Whats the next track?

GREAT POINT "Paisa har takleef ka hal nahi hota."
That Khanak is resting in peace some place

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
@ Sys

good analysis.

Character assasination kaise karna seekh rahe hai shaayad CVs ( Kekta serials se)

I have never seen a confused character like Rahul on TV.

tvrasika

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

@SYS

very apt analysis bud! you are right, if they explain the state of mind khanak was in while paying up sunny, it would definitely make more sense. as for the shaan sam scene. on watching the episode again, i found KT not as convincing as i had thought on my first view of the episode. i have to this day still not been able to enjoy shaan sam scenes. frankly, kt himself appears bored in these scenes, like he too himself doesn't really believe in the 'besties' deal much.

hoping for a superb shanak scene today. just wish sam wasn't there with shanak. them meeting sunny on their own would have been something else!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index