Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 86)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@smitha

There! You said it yourself. Shaan and khanak are behaving like you DID NOT expect them to. Totally uncharacteristically. Yahi tu ,ein keh rahi hoon. Sunny appearance is making them behave like they usyally won't. I made a whole post on it. Did you even read it? LOL
Smitha,

I did!

But in all this so called "uncharacteristic" behavior Shaan aur Khanak ka BAND BAJ CHUKA HAI

The depth of their character has been eroded big time

We can justify it all we want saying "Its the right thing to do! Any wife would do it, any hubby wud do it"
Thats what weve been saying since the Rock On intruders came on borad.
Thats seems to be our explanation yaar

"Love makes them do strange things"!

When Shaan hid the news abt the divorce, the nite spent in lock up, the loooooooong bhashans Khanak gave........... hmara ek hi reasoning raha hai

Oh they both LOVE each other TOO MUCH!

But it has taken away the most endearing parts of their fictional personalities........ UNFORTUNATELY!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
hi guys so whats being disscussed atm
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
SO now the story goes....

Idhar Lal Banian walla shall do everything to make sure that Shaan's concert does not happen..>SO while Shaan sings the new song -- lyrics in HINGLISH ---why??? so that Khanak understands I presume--- Lal Banian shall arrange for a full reenactment of the accident and Shaan the shooperstar's hand in killing Suraj....a la KARZ .....in the background...

Yehi hai Sahibaan
Kahani Pyaar Ki

Kissi ne Jaan li
Kissi ne Jaan di

Ek Haseena THi
Ek Deewana Tha
Kya Umar
Kya Sama
KYA  ZAMAANA THA>....

But becos they wont play this powerful song...and shall play HInglish song....PLAN KAPUT...LAL BANIAN KA KAAM TAMAM

SHAAN SHALL GIVE THAPPAD TO LAL BANIAN...

LAL BANIAN WALLA TERA MOOH KAALA>....

SHAAN KA SHOW KA FLOP HO GAYA SALA...

Upar se in all thees....Khanakidi has made Khandelwal house bankrupt...and Sunny becos he is good hearted will go to dhulwaadi and hand over the wad of notes to release the haveli...and DHADAAAM>..actually SUNNY is SURAJROFL

SAM who will miss SUNNY shall follow him to Dhulwaadi...where she will finally wear loose fitting ghagras and odhanees....and Suraj and Samira shall be on a camel galloping towards the desert sunset...HAYE HAYE!!!

Now Khandelwal house on the streets....NAYI KAHANI NAYA TRACK NAYA DAUR.

AND TIME FOR US TO WATCH KUCH AUR!?????!!!!!!!

Edited by saaaz - 17 January 2011 at 7:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123-SYS-.Dilwale.kubare

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

@ saaz the show is gone to the DOGS! and you can shoot me for this ...but I will not shy away.... I have been reading the gaga goo views of Shanak and how fabulous they are... good for all ! 

I have lost the dream!!! I have woken up...lately KT ( the actor)  has made some serious dents .....  Thank you  KT!!!  

Anyway! last two weeks I decided not to write on cc...well!  I am hoping this will be my last post...

I am done with RBO... no logic, characterization and plot....make sense at all!!!

so new character  SUNNY....look alike  Suraj...

Khanak shocked not even a little pained... her first love....her first husband...memories are hidden....ok......but not even have a courtesy  call to Dhulwadi to her bhaa..... well!! she is busy protecting the nincompoop of a husband Shantanu...

(yes! I said it... only a stupid a  girl who has no idea would want a husband like Shaan... who is a spoilt brat and has no idea what he wants in life and on top of it a cheesy romantic!!! Lord Byron give me break….) can't even earn bread....

Shaan sees sunny....oh my god!!! I need her…I love her... can't let her go...big romantic dinner ( for all the shanak fans)  and phuussss!!! The air from balloon is out….both hiding….bloody hell…please watch the episode when khanak accuses shaan of the accident…and today!!! What the hell is going on with the show….

This week begins worse ...Khanak offers money Sunny to leaves... drswati...please can you recommend a good hospital… in Agra!!!

why ? doesn't she want Shaan to see sunny? why is she hiding.... what love is this?? shaan asking Sam.... then suraj photo? nonsense....

The  Sam and rahul.... I actually watched  their scenes ….see how bad Rbo has got!!!  Duck on screen and I change so no idea....

To me  the story …. Has gone.... I don't even care what happens but I know what is coming…

Rahul is going to find out the truth…he will try to break  shanak!! Which I am actually rooting for …shaan will be humiliated and truth will come out…khanak will be broken or not…she loves this burthal…god knows what the creatives have in mind...i don't even care...i am done!!!

Whatever!!! 

My prediction!….please do the deed cause nothing is left but  a skeleton…. a good show goes down again!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
i know im late but shoot me for working hard today.LOL

ok so i didn't much enjoy the show i guess mainly for the tech reasons again. sorry am a bit picky on that...

dialogue wise I liked Shaan's the best, especially how he goes from back and fro from self-talk to talking to sam. A really, really good transition. how he did the whole I can't believe she would lie to me, she knew about it and then he goes I shouldn't doubt her, she is probably just as much distraught as I am and then he openly declares more to himself than Sam that I trust her. 

I loved those dialogues.

I know all of you have discussed this but I would like to say that Khanak's first step, any person who is head over heels in love would do that, was highly justified. According to me, your first step is always irrational and illogical when you fear you will lose your love. You always act out on your emotions, more than your minds, which btw sometimes are the cause of your doom. I loved the whole convo she had with Sunny, she couldn't look up at him because she didn't want to be reminded of Suraj, a past she still hasn't let go of yet (in my opinion). She is still yet to talk about it, especially with Shaan.

Other than that Rahul is one character that I really can't understand. I would say that he would do things unintentionally but would not stoop low to hurt Khanak, coz i think he does respect her. however I think he might have other motives now, as far as Shaan is concerned.

Anyways liked it how Sunny was shown to have a conscious mind and I think in the end we will see him showing ways to all 4 of them. He might leave on a good note, I have a feeling.

Comedy factor: again really enough with Duck...
I loved Sunny dance in the whole show if comedy factor is to be considered..

Every did fab in their expressions (important scenes that is).

So that was my take for last epi. 

btw guys i won't be able to give regular takes from tomorrow due to uni starting...i might become an occasional visitor...

Oh and Saazy: loved your sarcasm! I swear your posts and Halla Bol make my days always!Hug thank you!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80.Dilwale.kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
@ wooster
I think many of us in the forum, and in CC, can and do see the writing on the wall. But cant do anything abt it. The CVs came and asked for ideas, they got too many of them, got confused, show suffered even more, now we hav sworn not to give them any more ideas, am sure they hav also read that and decided 'good' and then they give this.... ab hum kuch nahin kar sakte!

No, wait, we can do one thing- we can stop watching RBO.

I watch for YM-KT's acting. That's all. This Harpreet I like... so, am still hanging in there. Pathaa nahin how long that will go....

@ Rooj
Dont think Rahul has respect for anyone. The CVs are super confused abt this character. Dont know how to portray him.

.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ wooster
I think many of us in the forum, and in CC, can and do see the writing on the wall. But cant do anything abt it. The CVs came and asked for ideas, they got too many of them, got confused, show suffered even more, now we hav sworn not to give them any more ideas, am sure they hav also read that and decided 'good' and then they give this.... ab hum kuch nahin kar sakte!

No, wait, we can do one thing- we can stop watching RBO.

I watch for YM-KT's acting. That's all. This Harpreet I like... so, am still hanging in there. Pathaa nahin how long that will go....

@ Rooj
Dont think Rahul has respect for anyone. The CVs are super confused abt this character. Dont know how to portray him.

Gaayu-Naiya!

then in that case Rahul is still a gray character. although i do think he shows some concern for Khanak, no matter tho. but let's see how the CVs portray him further coz honestly i give up on him...

@ the bold above: i agree, due to so many different suggestions, CVs have become more confused hence the rush and all the spoiled scenes...

but i sort of disagree on the plot, honestly this by far one of the best logical show till date that I have watched that has a decent story-line otherwise these days u will not find a good show on tv. all others just copy each other...(worse track they showed so far is rock on, which cud've been better if they handled it correctly). that is how i see it and hence i watch this show only now. others are just lame..

Anu80.Dilwale.kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
@Rooj Thanks re for lurving the sarcasm....ITs the only thing that is letting me get through the show I must admit...... it is like wooster says ...we can all sit here and look for ways to speak for the characters but unless they don't show me the justifications for actions through their storytelling, I am not convinced...and of course today;s episode frankly had nothing going for it.......I know a lot has been said about destruction of khanak's character, but frankly for me it was more than that....Shaan's interaction with Sam and his random acceptance ... Lal banian hiding behind the fake tree with his background music band and Khanak's discomfort in giving sunstroke the money...I guess she tied those wads in her duppatta and came...I dont know...it was so disjointed....not fun or funny!!!

@Wooster...yep, my friend ....I feel you...and you don't know how....when I made that can RBO revive post...a lot of replies indicated lot of hope....and yet lot of replies also indicated its not coming back....
At that point, I was prepared for anything...I told myself...let them hit me....and you know what I have been slapped alright...I feel you boss....yes, some of us are holding on and nothing wrong with that and most of us probably shall till the show is over...cursing and getting frustrated...until as Gaayu points out we stop watching....I for one thought if we demand quality we shall get it...unfortunately... now my answer is slowly leaning to...if they dont give it, can we switch it off??...almost like the writer Charlotte Keyes said...Suppose they gave a war and noone came?.... What if everyone had gone off the forum when Rock on began???

@Gaayu...do yu want my honest opinion about CVs thread...you figure it out....
Cvs first came here when Khanak was potentially getting butchered in the episode precap where she smiles at her husband crooning in the cafe ...the next day we got an episode where khanak was sort of resurrected....since then we just would post on CVs thread in points...funnily enough Rock ON was scrapped by Cvs and some Shanak story was coming back until KT fell ill and CVs came back on another thread where IMO everything went haywire...We have completely stopped posting to the CVs,...we asked for nothing and we have got NOTHING..
So I dont know if the CVs were confused by US...or the CVs were confused all by themselves.....anyways...bygones are bygones....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

woostervaish_123-SYS-tvrasikakubarerooj-i

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index