India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 85)

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was just as most of us expected.. Sunny playing double game...
All what I loved most today was Shaan's trust in Khanak and her love. Thank God atleast here the CVs didn't go the cliched way of misunderstanding.
Nothing beats Shaan's " gabrao math ...." dialogue!
Sorry guys I want write a proper review but down with a terrible migrane, so will write a good one tomorrow!!!
Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
@aditee

Agree with all you said!

except that firstly besides KT's awesome expressions and acting, the sam shaan scene as usual lacked spirit and the impact it should have created.
And secondly, YM's awesome expressions were the only good thing about the sunny money scene. i'll give her due credit even if khanak disappointed me today Smile

So no matter how the episode was, KT and YM did well. and yeah, the precap looks promising. just wish sam wasn't there. Shanak meeting sunny on their own would have been something else.

Edited by zennnn - 17 January 2011 at 2:16pm

kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Khanak was looking different in the pre-cap wasn't she?Dress was good.Hair,its not the style she used recently,so flat and face so big.Shantanu looked great though.

I really like that Shantanu trusts Khanak.Khanak buying off Sunny-cos she thinks it might pain Shantanu,that means she doesn't trust in his love?Sad from every side regarding Khanak.Expected Shantanu to go berserk but he was so calm and collected..till now.I really want to see him angry and hurt when he comes to know abt Khanak giving money to Sunny and they can have a heart-to-heart talk!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 17 January 2011 at 2:06pm
.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@smitha

Let me ask you a question. Shaan hid his past and even parent.s divorce from khanak. Hasn't told her till now about it. Does that mean that he does not trust khanak or their love? Absolutely not. he wanted to shade her from hurt. Khanak is doing the same. They both have done this for each other in the past and they would keep doing it.

Anu80

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
True Zenn.I didn't like what he did then.May be I expected more from Khanak.Just as I didn't expect Shantanu taking in all this in this way,like that didn't expect Khanak to do this.Mostly cos RBO was different from other serials,at least that's what I thought.But I want to see some emotional scenes between them reg this matter
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Khanak's "brush" with money:
Havent heard or seen the gal flaunt it in the first six months of the show as MUCH as she does it now!
1. Sam Khanak intro: LOUD exchange about how AMEER her pati is
2. Khanak and goons at Duck & Drums, bhashan to Rahul abut value of money

3. Narrating incident to hubby later in bed where she decalres to him about how RICH they are, in a very unwatchable roundabout sorta way. Both did not act very convincingly in that scene, unfortunately

4. Tonite, handing those huge wads of notes to Sunny! Didnt watch what was said, ........ couldnt......... her face did not seem very convinced of her action

vaish_123

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
@smitha

There! You said it yourself. Shaan and khanak are behaving like you DID NOT expect them to. Totally uncharacteristically. Yahi tu mein keh rahi hoon kab se. Sunny's appearance is making them behave like they usually won't. I made a whole topic on it. Did you even read it? LOL

Edited by zennnn - 17 January 2011 at 2:46pm
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
To all those that are happy to see an UNDERSTANDING Shaan

If this Sunny issue is resolved in an eventless way, WHERE do we go from here?

IF he stands by Khanak and gives her a huge bhashan about how much he loves her, and trivializes the the whole "hiding Sunny's identity" issue, what do the CVs do with Sunny then?

What about Rahul's grand plans to create a rift between Shaan and Khanak if both are secure in each other's love?

I dont watch Rahul scenes, but I caught a line, where he tells Sunny "HE wants the concert ruined"

I am guessing its the stage show where Shaan sings the new SEL "title" track.
That has to happen I am guessing

Most importantly, WHAT ABOUT ME?
Where do I get to see a jealous possessive Shaan
I want Sunny's appearance to annoy him no end
I want Sunny to irritate him every way
I want Khanak to be tongue tied in Sunny's presence so it inflames Shaan more

Kab hoga yeh sab?

Ya kabhi nahi?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index