India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 82)

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
what a speed yaaro...we must be happy na...LOL....bbut why this kharidna bechna....

@shriya ..thanks 4 the info abt the speed....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
ankita...abt what picture u r talking abt....? pls tel me....so that i can see also...
roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@aditee...y i stopped m analysis??d show has nthn 2 ponder ovr nw...is dis d sme gurl who refused ny sort of financial help wen suraj died instead wantd justice??whr is she nw???so lost in her second husbands luv dat she is ready 2 forget her childhood sW*Heart nd ltr husband...??muvng on is a completely diff story bt u do hv gud memories 2 cherish on...it definitely nvr happens in real lyf though!!on top of itz turnin it into anthr kekta drama...i'll wud hv rathr watchd sum videshi copied spoof frm kektaz ph dan dis....bt y odhani???d Show was diff,d concept was diff nw dis wid d leadin lady retorting 2 dis act .......DEATH OF A STRONG CHARACTER!!wud hv written mre...bt dis is it!!Gaye bhaas pani mein....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeetvrasika

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Aditee-we wanted to see an angry Shantanu right.Jealous,possessive and all.Seems he suddenly mellowed down lol.May be he will be gussa when he hears abt the money thing!

I think we will see gussa when he comes to know what Rahul is doing and may be even give him a well deserved slap.. (it is Shaan's turn to slap him now!!)LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasikakrockkubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_01

@aditee...y i stopped m analysis??d show has nthn 2 ponder ovr nw...is dis d sme gurl who refused ny sort of financial help wen suraj died instead wantd justice??whr is she nw???so lost in her second husbands luv dat she is ready 2 forget her childhood sW*Heart nd ltr husband...??muvng on is a completely diff story bt u do hv gud memories 2 cherish on...it definitely nvr happens in real lyf though!!on top of itz turnin it into anthr kekta drama...i'll wud hv rathr watchd sum videshi copied spoof frm kektaz ph dan dis....bt y odhani???d Show was diff,d concept was diff nw dis wid d leadin lady retorting 2 dis act .......DEATH OF A STRONG CHARACTER!!wud hv written mre...bt dis is it!!Gaye bhaas pani mein....
I am reminded of YM's post on her FB fan page Deeps

"Baap rey aap log kitna sochte ho"

I REALLY DONT THINK THEY "THINK"

I really dont think the current crew of CVs has even watched April-Oct RBO

I really do!

IF they had, they wud atleast have her TALKING to her parents the moment she found some one that looked liek Sooraj

Every girl talks to her mother when she is emotionally traumatized

This one is UNIQUE
In every sense

NOT ONE PHONE CALLCry

Not one trip down memory lane about how they raised her or how they are doing or how much she misses them

They can nuke Rahul track just for FIVE MINUTES one day and give us a Khanak talking to parents on the phone na?

How incredibly hard will that be?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-iluvmanartvrasikakubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

hey all!

so i got home a while ago and came to the CC even before watching the episode to read gaayu and ad's analysis coz i know they do it as soon as the episode ends. guys! you gave me a heart attack! i thought khanak had commited suicide or something! or worst yet run away with sunny!LOL aur kya sochti with statements like " death of a character", "khanak has turned ekta!". then i went and saw the episode and now i am half amused and half angry at you guys! anyways, instead of an analysis i will do a topic today on shaan and khanak and will post my thoughts there. hope you guys will read it. i am off to make it now!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarpriya_cool_123

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Deeps,

I am NOT deaddicted with Shanak or Yasharan or what ever you want to call that
I LOVE BOTH DEARLY, BOTH REEL AND REAL
I will not let my hatred for the show override my love for them
They have not done a thing wrong!

Its not a Emmy Award winning show or anything, the characters and their motives change as many times as Shaan changes his shirt

But I am completely disillusioned with the story 
I HAVE BEEN, since the day Rock On came on board 
I have been bashed and mutilated multiple times for "not giving them a chance" 
I was told "This will be great" Angry
"Greatness" was impossible to findCry

But since KT has been gone and the story nose dived further my expectations have slid further 
After KT has returned they have us see the DUCK BOO track 
It slid even further

Going down is easy na? 
Climbing up, you have work against gravity, its doubly hard

I dont have any expectations of story, plot, screen play, dialogs etc, how much Kekta shud be copied, or not copied, and how emotions should be expressed
They dont mean a thing Anymore

I watch it  as a visual  tonic for my eyes
Thats it
 Unless Khanak wears thos blindingly shiny suits then they dont work as a tonicLOL

The story was decimated the day they handed the blue guitar and gave Shaan that shiny blue jacket and gave her the ugly blue suit

Its been the  "blues" ever since

Edited by aditee - 17 January 2011 at 11:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-.Dilwale.kubarekrock

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
is Souma back?

or do i need to update for her today?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index