Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 79)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Aditi,
Thanks ya....

I dont think any of us didnt 'see' it... we did.... but we loved the show and ShaNak and KT-YM's acting, so we decided to stick it out...

It's possible there are reasons we may never know about, that caused this change in characterisation... logistical issues that we would never know about.

But we viewers can only offer comments on what we see... and what I saw today made me very sad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrockkubare

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
look khanak did what she had to and love fact that shaan trust her....................pri and his convo was funny....................but i dont think so sunny will accept his offer i am telling u guys i can bet on this he will refuse it...........................................i hate u rahul is rahul ko phutao aur sam and sunny be a couple cuz thy look so cute togethrDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Yet to watch the episode but Gaayu abt what you said,it's really sad indeed.She offers him the money and if he decides to take it,how would she be explaining that too the K family.It's not as if(like Ekta's serials)she has the power to use the money however she wants.Leave all this,how would Shantanu feel if he comes to know about this?That she doesn't trust him enough on this?That would hurt more I guess

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 17 January 2011 at 10:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@ krock
Sam-Sunny jodi? LOL.... doubt we will get that though....

Sunny might still refuse Rahul's offer. But Khanak did offer him money and that memory will not go from my head, not so soon at least!

iluvmanarkrockkubare

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ krock
Sam-Sunny jodi? LOL.... doubt we will get that though....

Sunny might still refuse Rahul's offer. But Khanak did offer him money and that memory will not go from my head, not so soon at least!
i knw but sochne main apna kya jata haain ha.................rasam ki bakwas se to accha mera khayali pulaw hainWink

iluvmanartvrasikakubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@ Smitha
Thats where it is headed- what u predicted. Classic Ekta.... husband angry abt wife not trusting him, wife saying 'i did it only to protect you'....

Shucks....

iluvmanarkubareSPN_JD_Addicted

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I think Smitha might be leading us some where

I feel when Shaan discovers she tried to  "buy off" Sunny, he is not going to be pleased with Khanak

I hope that causes some rift between the two

I am frankly surprised every thing is out in the open so soon

ALL IN ONE MONDAY?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasikakubareSPN_JD_Addicted

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@ krock
True true... why not? socho sochoLOL

Harpreet is such a good actor. Am impressed... he has been away from RBO since May na? How soon he has got into his groove!

He delivers lines very well, not flat and emotionless or nasal, but like how real people talk. To me, that's very important in appreciating an actor, dialogue delivery.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-iluvmanarkrock.Dilwale.kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index