Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 78)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Saaz.. (this one is for YOU!)

over the wkend was watching a bit of cricket with DH.. and thought about this (gosh yaa.. don't ask!!)

I got a abbreviation for you that you are going to like.. LBW!!!!!!
(Lal baniyan wala)ROFLROFL.. tell me you like it!!!

Edited by -Veena- - 17 January 2011 at 9:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakrockkubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hey ppl..m bck on CC again...todays episode a total let dwn on d part of khanakz character....retortin 2 cheap histornics..wow yehi din baaki tha..aur kya..datz y i stoppd m analysis of dis show..@saaaz logic chod de...abh kuch nahi bachha...m utterly disappointd!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hey ppl..m bck on CC again...todays episode a total let dwn on d part of khanakz character....retortin 2 cheap histornics..wow yehi din baaki tha..aur kya..datz y i stoppd m analysis of dis show..@saaaz logic chod de...abh kuch nahi bachha...m utterly disappointd!!deepa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hi Deepa (showgurl)

My feelings are the same... will post my views nonetheless.... analysis? Hmmm.... no. it will just be my views I guess....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Deeps.......

Kahan thi do din se

Please post what you think

Gaayu: You do the same, until the show ends atleast baat to kar sakte hain na?
iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
ya yaar..it spoils khanak's character though i know that why she is doing this, coz 4 her luv...may be i would hv done sumthing like that....LOL

aj ka epi me jo accha laga woh yeh tha k Shaan now knows that khanak knows abt this guy sunny and he has complete faith in khanak....

and aj ka ek buri cheez, i mean it is getting like kekta...i mean rahul ka paise dekar kharidna...i mean what d f...i though rahul will be jelous 2 see sam's BF...but yaha to ulta hi ho raha hai....yaha pe to yah sunny banda shanak per havvi ho raha hai.......swapna ji where r u , mam?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakrock

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Jan 17th, 2011 episode:

Am overcome with a sense of sadness... one of my fav fictional characters ( I know, sounds a bit OTT but I really liked Khanak) did such a somersault today that I am unable to comprehend. Dont have any analysis therefore... just hope that this sad feeling will pass, for my own sake, and for the sake of one of my fav shows.

Khanak tries to 'buy out' SunnyUnhappyOffers him money, loads of it, and says she will give more, if only he wud leave town!Shocked This, a woman who faced her husband's death the day of her marriage, married the man who was responsible for his death, dealt with her husband's girlfriend day in and day out for quite some months, that same brave girl today decided the best way to deal with her dead husband's look-alike is to offer him a bribe! Am not angry. Just sad.

I know only signs of classic Ekta Kapoor way of story telling. Dont know about other big producers and if they have any standard format that can be identified with them. Is there a Rajan Shahi format, or Cinevistaas format, etc.?

Until my knowledge improves therefore, let me just say, that Khanak offering money to a man, without her husband's knowledge, is classic Ekta. It's classic Ekta in the same sense as one would say 'That's typical Raj Kapoor style' 'That's typical Alfred Hitchcock style'.... (I mean no disrespect to those great directors btw).... When someone like Ekta Kapoor produces 100 shows over 10 years (so to speak), then she is bound to develop a standard formula. It's humanly impossible to be creatively original as well as produce large quantity of material.

Ekta's heroines do things in the roundabout way, which will put them in danger. They would meet strange men without their husbands' knowledge. That allows for an 'accusation' track for example... money will disappear from husband's account and will be found in another man's jheb....a character introduced as 'grey' will eventually get 'black'... hopefully that character will become invisible also....

How would 'our' Khanak have dealt with this issue? She would have told Sunny what Shaan told Sam- that he looks like her late husband Suraj and seeing him could affect her husband and could he kindly leave?

Why was that not attempted here? Because someone's presence has to be justified... and villainy as they say is the last resort.

I am so overcome with this shift in Khanak's portrayal that I am unable to discuss the rest of today's episode... it didnt matter really. I kind of have a sense of where this is headed... I had the same sense, weeks before the Rock On track came along and my intuition turned out to be correct. Wud love to be proved wrong though....

And there is one possible way it can be done- just like some of us forgot that Khanak ever said to Shaan that it is wife's duty to do such things to husband when he comes home tired like removing shoes, some of us can forget Khanak ever offered Sunny any money. The CVs know how to make viewers forget...it can be done.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-iluvmanaraditee

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Good one Gaayu!

I dont know what to say!

Looks like SWJ is "inspired" by Kekta more than we know!

I have no idea where the show is headed so i wont speculate or "demand" a certain track or screen play

I agree with everything you said

I am sorry it saddens you so much

This day was coming the day they introed Rock On

We just refused to "see" it

Chin up, and lets watch it together until it goes away

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-tvrasikakubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index