Order of emotions something along the lines of:
Protective towards the other
Realization that the other knows
Upset-Anger-Nok-jhok
Talking it out
Understanding each other's reasons for hiding it

Lal Banian ka stunt

Lal banian ka kaam tamam

OH TOTALLY GET YOU ON THE SHANAK...I think everyone wants exactly that...becos this phase in true shanak style shall become nokh jhok when both come to know..the question is whether they know before lal banian's stunt or after that....then depending on that the SHanak story changes....

Actually Priya and May at DT have some interesting point...let me paste it here...hold on....or maybe we can go to DT...upto you...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarekrock

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I'll come to the DT
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Err there is only one post there.
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Err there is only one post there.

I am coming ...
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
@anu
Loved ur take on saturday's epi.

@saaaz
Lal banian and Sunstroke? OMGLOL

About 'Before Sunset' and 'Before Sunrise': I have seen 'Before Sunset'. What's the other one abt? Ethan Hawke is such a fine actor... have liked him from Dead Poet Society days.... and it was such a good movie!

@Yumna
I think ShaNak are 'made for each other' types- dont know if 'soul mates' also has the same meaning in this context. Khanak brings some things to Shaan's life, which he would not have gotten from Natasha. And he possesses some attributes Suraj didn't have. For ex, I don't think Suraj would have ever fought with Khanak. He would give in to her... but Shaan fights, and brings out the fighting spirit in Khanak as well because that's who she is.... Not to say Suraj is wrong, but Shaan makes her life more interesting.

In the Indian context, where 'arranged' marriage is the norm, and giving love a second chance is still a tough choice, most people never even get to the point of 'what if I was married to someone else'! Khanak and Shaan have got such a chance, because of sad circumstances no doubt... but they are lucky to have found love in each other. Not many have that luck either, even second time...

The CVs should therefore explore this track more, without involving Rahul and his villainy antics. As it is, many of us still find it hard to 'accept' the new characters, let alone 'love' them. Making Rahul a villain is not gonna help, will it?

@all

What's this blooper thing u r all discussing? i cant understand.

Btw, did anyone notice Khanak saying to Shaan in the kitchen, 'you go first. u r my husband'! shucks! where did this 'pati' thing come from? And if they really want to go this route, Shaan should have said 'Ladies first'!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123-SYS-kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@ Gaayu
Before Sunset was the sequel to Before Sunrise.You know the flashbacks they keep showing in Before Sunset?That was Before Sunrise [Ah.Dead Poets!Ethan Hawke made me cry with him.Uff.We should have a forum for discussing movies of the yesteryears]

Like what you've said about Shanak being made for each other.
I guess I kind of meant that when I said soul mates. Like in your lifetime at least one person enters your life and makes it change and then you cannot imagine what life would be without that person.
Sorry if I sound confused.I'm still trying to figure out the whole concept of love.

Ugh-I know.I hated that 'You are my husband' line!
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Good morning gang!
Or afternoon, or evening......... as the case may be........
Sys, I feel the whole "aap mere pati hain" was a lame duck attempt to inject some ShaNakism that fell flat on its face!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarekrock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index