Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 75)

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

True-she will never forget him.But that chance at the life she had with him was taken away.However she found something and someone else. I think in the end she will understand this better than Shaan ever will because he will always have the thought that Suraj was her first love and that her love for Suraj was stronger than his love for Natasha.
That will always be his biggest insecurity I think which can only dissipate after some time.And not just because Khanak tells him 'I've moved on' ya jo bhi.

And if they portray this well, then I think RBO will go down in history as one of the best serials ever...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Just wanted add my two centsEmbarrassed....

I have come to the conclusion that ShaNak's love for Natsha and Suraj was real....But their love for each-other surpasses that....In Natasha's case, she called it friendship....Suraj was Khanak's childhood sweetheart....

Fate destined ShaNak to be together, Natasha and Suraj were one of many relationships in their lives....There are so many different shades of love and one for every relationship in our life...All quite similar, but unique in their own way....

I think Khanak's current self-talk is her protective side towards Shaan...She is trying to shut out her past and the pain associated with it.....Lets see how the track progresses....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 January 2011 at 4:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123WooHooHaha21saaaztvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Anu and Sys,
I didnt find anything wrong with the mention of Suraj's name.
They BOTH did the first time.
Iam guessing the Cvs wanted us to get the message that both are haunted by Suraj, even though they are FACED with a guy that LOOKS like Sunny!

The second time, they both mentioned Sunny's name

I dont think it was a blooper at all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarsaaazNinjaInPyjamas.Dilwale.kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
@SYS and ANU

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...are you guys discussing Before Sunrise and Before Sunset....can i please digress to that (and yes, it is a digression...becos COME ON...please do not tell me you are expecting any such 'treatment' here at RBO...just 4 GET it..) anyways...

MAN were those MOVIES>....Before Sunrise...I went a little mad after seeing that movie...I don;t know what it was...the writing..Linklater is something else..so crisp and so clean and yet with so much undercurrent...which contemporary script writer comes even close.....the whole narrative in one day approach.....JUST FABULOUS!!!!... and these two Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy as Jesse and Celine...AHHHHHHH!!!! and then Before Sunset...while I was I admit a wee bit dissappointed with that one...but nevertheless enjoyed it....but yes the whole 'moving on' ...or not....so well done...so gripping...so believable....

FABULOUS...thanks for reminding me of these two movies...I highly recommend you guys to watch other Linklater movies and also his documentary on BBC , I think..shall check on that....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
@ Ad @SYS @Anu

I agree with Aditee...not a blooper to me at all....I think in fact the placement was on purpose...to tell us, cannot discuss anything "about Suraj" now,...and then "better not come to know about Sunny"...so yes, I am with you, this is not a blooper

THE ONLY bloop is red shoes, Duck-Boo whatever the hell that was...

I actually enjoyed Sunstroke in that purple outfit....looked like Artist formerly known as Suraj alright in that avtaar....those shiny clothes ...what is wrong with this channel?

So I  dont get it....becos KT has not returned back full time, we cannot get the Shanak story full time...so then my question is why should be subjected to Duck-BOO crap....why could we not ahve had a Boo and Akki scene, if you had to have Duck...you could have had a Khanak going to Duck's cafe scene...hell you could have had Mad-Sunil scene on Khanak being in hospital

In fact imagine  a funny scene on Sunil telling Madhavi that Khanak was in the hospital and Mad and Boo suspecting she is preggie and Boo complaining to Akki that how come Shaan gets so much time with Khanak and he does not spend time with her...THIS COMEDY I WOULD HAVE ENJOYED!!!!

So made a post on this Akki-Duck-Boo madness...please to be responding and giving the post some TRPs so that Cvs who visit the forum read that post....thank you

Edited by saaaz - 15 January 2011 at 9:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
@saaz...i think we cant get Akki-Boo scene....coz i think Rushad has not returned frm his 1st honeymoon properly...i know u undestand it well....ROFL

and really i m frustrated with this duck-boo scenes...achanak se tapak parte hai.....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaNinjaInPyjamaskrock

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Anu and Sys,
I didnt find anything wrong with the mention of Suraj's name.
They BOTH did the first time.
Iam guessing the Cvs wanted us to get the message that both are haunted by Suraj, even though they are FACED with a guy that LOOKS like Sunny!

The second time, they both mentioned Sunny's name

I dont think it was a blooper at all.

Aditee- I didn't mention that as a blooper at all...to me the reference was correct... guess someone else mentioned it as a flaw...
Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@ Ad @SYS @Anu

I agree with Aditee...not a blooper to me at all....I think in fact the placement was on purpose...to tell us, cannot discuss anything "about Suraj" now,...and then "better not come to know about Sunny"...so yes, I am with you, this is not a blooper

THE ONLY bloop is red shoes, Duck-Boo whatever the hell that was...

I actually enjoyed Sunstroke in that purple outfit....looked like Artist formerly known as Suraj alright in that avtaar....those shiny clothes ...what is wrong with this channel?

So I  dont get it....becos KT has not returned back full time, we cannot get the Shanak story full time...so then my question is why should be subjected to Duck-BOO crap....why could we not ahve had a Boo and Akki scene, if you had to have Duck...you could have had a Khanak going to Duck's cafe scene...hell you could have had Mad-Sunil scene on Khanak being in hospital

In fact imagine  a funny scene on Sunil telling Madhavi that Khanak was in the hospital and Mad and Boo suspecting she is preggie and Boo complaining to Akki that how come Shaan gets so much time with Khanak and he does not spend time with her...THIS COMEDY I WOULD HAVE ENJOYED!!!!

So made a post on this Akki-Duck-Boo madness...please to be responding and giving the post some TRPs so that Cvs who visit the forum read that post....thank you

like I mentioned to aditee, I think I didn't mention it as a flaw, for me it was clear what was meant in it...
but yaar the Duck-boo crap, I didn't want to get thrown out of forum , so thats why the beep beep beep ( implying censored words) But will add my points in the thread you've created for this...
llike you said, they could have thought of a million other things for so called comic relief....
Or even a Shaan -Sunil confrontation or a Shaan- Daadi talk, which Shaan always does when is a little low .. like he did when Khanak was going to leave the house or when he blurted out Khanak's name instead of Tashu's...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index