CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 74)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

my take on today's episode.

15th JANUARY, 2011

it was not bad for a saturday episode but then with saturdays there are never really much expectations.

the shanak scene was ok i guess. the dialogues were a bit diasappointing especially shaan's extra sweet ones to khanak and khanak's one about sooraj.

KT and YM are both great actors but i am sorry to say they weren't at their best today. both of them.

dear CVs, we know and get that shaan's a musician. can you please stop giving the blue guitar equal footage with shanak. it reminds me of a certain track which still gives me nightmares!

i want to enjoy the rasam story. i really honestly do, especially with harpreet around now. but shanak's tale is so powerful and gripping at the moment that even when i am watching rasam, i keep thinking about shanak.

Atleast all of us are brave enuf to say Rock On sucks!LOL

I feel both have been extremely tired two days in a row and even may be did not work Sat for Sankranti Holiday in india

Not sure when yest and today's footage were shot........

I agree not the classic ShaNak

SPOT ON ABOUT THINKING OF SHANAK ALL THE TIME
Thats why I dont watch the rest!

Try it!

It helps a lot!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-tvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

@aditee

yeah, even i thought that yasharan looked tired today.

chalo meri jaan! me logging off now! huggies ad!

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Re Suraj-Khanak relationship, i hope i never said that Khanak's feelings were just an infatuation. I dont mind her thinking abt what Suraj meant/means for her as a person, even if she loves Shaan now.

@zennn
liked ur 2 reasons for watching RBO. Apart from the main plot, those are the 2 reasons why I watch RBO.

The frustration abt the Rock On track gave rise to CC. So i guess we owe the CVs a thanks!:)

A humble request to all  those posting at CC:

Pls do not discuss members' personality traits here. One can never tell where that will lead- so and so is emotional, so and so is rational etc.... No one is entirely emotional or rational, abt life or abt a TV show. We are who we are. In this thread, keep discussions to the story of RBO only, and related issues (like discussing other movies). Not abt members' personal character atrributes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

@gaayu

lol! relax yaar! acha ok ji, whatever you say boss! sowee! but gaayu, ad and i are close and i was not offended by anything she said and nor was she by anything i did. what is it that you found so shocking? LOLplease don't make it sound so serious and scary. but you are right, we will have our private discussions in PMs next time. ab khush?Tongue

Edited by zennnn - 15 January 2011 at 1:22pm
Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
My take on thoday's episode:

Shanak- story wise I think it makes sense both of them having this dilemma whether to talk about Sunny.. as for anyone when something bad happens in the past and it comes up right on your face again in the present that is totally not easy to handle...
Acting wise- probably the present track where they have to pour in emotions has kind of drained them a little bit... I would have probably prefered them to show that they are trying to act as though nothing has happened infront of each other rather than show the unhappiness on their face...
Dialogues for Shanak was a little flat.. probably the writer was writing in his sleep.. but then its ok... considering the fact that they are trying to get back to what the show actually meant flaws here and there is OK...
But like in a few posts before where there was a talk whether the CVs dissect the episode like us with symbolism and what not we do.. its not jus this show, but even when a book is written there are certain things which a reader sees which the writter didn't have in mind but does makes sense...
Like y'day dance, or today's her cutting the finger... during the ILU track when Khanak cuts her finger he reacted in a different way to how he did today.. which to me showed the maturity of the character... though it might have not been meant like that at all by the CVs...
Like Veena said "love their love"... 

Duck's scene: beeep beeep beep....

Rasam(n)y- Harpreet can act... he like Rushad slipped into the story or character really well.. though I don't know whether it was Sam's effect or what that his clothes were so flashy... or probably Rahul's invite conditions - wear shiny only

Would be nice if Shaan thinks thode dhino ke liya kahin bahar jaathe hai, with just two of and no one to bother us.. in that way he thinks Sunny Sam's BF would be back in Canada by the time they are back ... and then we don't have to face this ugly situation... (and in that way Khanak will also get to go out of the house or rather kitchen... )
for all those who are gonna bash me- sorry.... this would be like their "honeymoon" after their wedding... probably he could take her to that small town where they stayed overnight and he worked in that bhojanalay...

Edited by Anu80 - 15 January 2011 at 4:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
So guys I was thinking about the whole people having moved on in their lives and I remembered this really favourite movie of mine-Before Sunset.
About two people who meet after 10 years or so and both have moved on in their lives but through the course of the movie you can see the regret and the longing and the unspoken 'What could have been' running through their minds [Amazing movie by the way.I love how the entire film is based on the actual time length of the movie and it's just conversation.Sigh.]

So anyway I was applying this to the Shanak situation.It can be taken in 2 ways.Firstly-what could life have been for Khanak and Shaan had Suraj never died.Do they regret the loss of THAT life (well okay mainly this is applicable to Khanak)

But secondly-and more importantly-there come people in our lives we just connect to.With the characters in this movie they spent barely a day together and all these years later they still haven't been able to forget it.And so even though Khanak and Shaan were previously in love with others they connected to each other in such a manner.Without each other no matter how fulfilled lives they live there will always be this piece missing.That piece will never let them be completely happy.The happiness that the mere presence of the other brings to their life.
Soul-mates.That movie more or less defined that term for me and that is what Shaan and Khanak are for each other.

Edited by -SYS- - 15 January 2011 at 3:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80.Dilwale.kubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

So guys I was thinking about the whole people having moved on in their lives and I remembered this really favourite movie of mine-Before Sunset.
About two people who meet after 10 years or so and both have moved on in their lives but through the course of the movie you can see the regret and the longing and the unspoken 'What could have been' running through their minds [Amazing movie by the way.I love how the entire film is based on the actual time length of the movie and it's just conversation.Sigh.]

So anyway I was applying this to the Shanak situation.It can be taken in 2 ways.Firstly-what could life have been for Khanak and Shaan had Suraj never died.Do they regret the loss of THAT life (well okay mainly this is applicable to Khanak)

But secondly-and more importantly-there come people in our lives we just connect to.With the characters in this movie they spent barely a day together and all these years later they still haven't been able to forget it.And so even though Khanak and Shaan were previously in love with others they connected to each other in such a manner.Without each other no matter how fulfilled lives they live there will always be this piece missing.That piece will never let them be completely happy.The happiness that the mere presence of the other brings to their life.
Soul-mates.That movie more or less defined that term for me and that is what Shaan and Khanak are for each other.

Before Sunset... gawd that was one movie that melted my heart.. just like Before Sunrise...
I think even if we move on in life, there are always certain things we never forget... and from what I have seen and understood Suraj was Khanak's first love.. and first love or crush or even infatuations are never forgotten...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
True-she will never forget him.But that chance at the life she had with him was taken away.However she found something and someone else. I think in the end she will understand this better than Shaan ever will because he will always have the thought that Suraj was her first love and that her love for Suraj was stronger than his love for Natasha.
That will always be his biggest insecurity I think which can only dissipate after some time.And not just because Khanak tells him 'I've moved on' ya jo bhi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index