Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 73)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Zenn and Sys
Just like EVERYTHING else, there are many things that wont be upto our expectations yaar

We had HOPED A LOT

It may not happen

I dont think the CVs and writers put in HALF as much hours as we do analyzing and extrapolating

I recall YM's note on her FB fan page in response to a fan's observation
"Baap rey aap log kitna notice karte ho"

That says it all!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123iluvmanartvrasika

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

@vaishu

no honey! i don't mean to say that it should effect her present with shaan. what we are saying is that sooraj khanak relationship should not be eventually declared an an infactuation only. that'd be disrespectful to their past together. please read gaayu's and dr.d's posts on page 70. they have explained it beautifullySmile

Edited by zennnn - 15 January 2011 at 11:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123-SYS-iluvmanar

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Zenn and Sys
Just like EVERYTHING else, there are many things that wont be upto our expectations yaar

We had HOPED A LOT

It may not happen

I dont think the CVs and writers put in HALF as much hours as we do analyzing and extrapolating

I recall YM's note on her FB fan page in response to a fan's observation
"Baap rey aap log kitna notice karte ho"

That says it all!

@ bold: OMG I was just thinking that today.Like half the things that we think so symbolic or poetic are just accidentally there or like a meaningless dialogue for the writers and we go all 'Oh this has so much meaning.And it makes so much sense' etc etc.

iluvmanartvrasika.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

@aditee and SYS

if the CVs thought or cared as deeply as we analyse, we would never have gotten that awful rock on track! so you are absolutely right! but at least, now we are enjoying the episodes. in the rock on track, i literally wanted to cry out of frustration after every episode!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-tvrasika

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Zenn

This is not intended to disenchant you or de addict you, but I am going to wear your hat while I type this:

1. We will never hear the dialogs we have in OUR MINDS
2. They will never look or behave the way we want them to
3. We  screamed silly for Dhulwadi, instead we got Sunny
4. We hate the Rock On track but they seem to be gaining prominence

There seems to be a HUGE GAP between expectations and delivery here.

If we start micro analyzing every little thing, ever emotion, then the show will be lost on us

Many times family members dont fulfill our expectations
These are afterall celebrities, so instead of moral policing them, we should just enjoy whats being offered for how ever long............

They will never behave or conduct themselves in a way WE think is APPROPRIATE

If we start thinking that way we cannot watch any entertainment, Hollywood, Bollywood or Tellyworld
They are all similar ina certain sense in the way they behave off screen

Just my two cents, hope  you dont mind

Enjoy it for as long as it lasts

IT WILL NOT BE TAILOR MADE FOR US IN THE CC CORNER
Nope!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasika

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

@aditee

let me share something with you today! RBO is the FIRST desi serial i have stuck with for this long. i mean almost nine months ho gaye hein. i am a total sucker for american and british shows. a friend of mine got me hooked to some pakistani dramas and i must say that their way of story telling is far more realistic than ours. anyways, what keeps me still glued to RBO are two simple reasons:

1. YASARAN: i was frankly AMAZED to see a lead actor and a lead actress who could 'act' without the aid of digital and sound effects, which sadly our tv serials and artists seem to rely heavily upon.

2. SHANAK: they have chemistry yaar! it's as simple as that! i don't know when was the last time i enjoyed a tv or a film's couple chemistry this much. i don't mean only the romantic chemistry. chemistry as a couple in all respects. they have that.

so keeping all analysis and rationale aside, i enjoy the show very much because of themSmile

Edited by zennnn - 15 January 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123-SYS-iluvmanartvrasikapriya_cool_123

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
@ zennn

100% agree with you.

iluvmanartvrasika.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

my take on today's episode.

15th JANUARY, 2011

it was not bad for a saturday episode but then with saturdays there are never really much expectations.

the shanak scene was ok i guess. the dialogues were a bit diasappointing especially shaan's extra sweet ones to khanak and khanak's one about sooraj.

KT and YM are both great actors but i am sorry to say they weren't at their best today. both of them.

dear CVs, we know and get that shaan's a musician. can you please stop giving the blue guitar equal footage with shanak. it reminds me of a certain track which still gives me nightmares!

i want to enjoy the rasam story. i really honestly do, especially with harpreet around now. but shanak's tale is so powerful and gripping at the moment that even when i am watching rasam, i keep thinking about shanak.

Edited by zennnn - 15 January 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-aditeetvrasika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index