Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Saazy-smaazy!

Can I just say that we should just watch the show for entertainment only?

ill be honest, with my past experiences of story-line and then interaction on IF has taught me to give up and let it be, RBO sort of gives me better hope in the sense that at least the CVs of this show listen to us and give us something, which is more than any other CVs of any other show has ever done. I'll be honest, majority of IF is made up of people outside India, which doesn't really help the TRPs of the shows aired in India. So I think for that CVs deserved it! I for one am thankful for that. 

Rahi baat show ki, then u might have noticed but I never really comment on the story-line or the plot much except for the characters and their thoughts and emotions and that is because I mainly watch it for that now. again i say RBO story still has something that no other show has. yes it's a bit the same as other stories but there is a charm to it. u can call it shanakism or whatever but there is something there, even in the story. what I love the most is the surprise element we get from time to time.

I really think the old RBO would never return because no show has ever gone back to Golden Days because honestly the story moves on and you can't expect the same story to play again, unless they come with something different or something else. The Golden RBO, like many other shows, had originality and charisma and charm of its own. What we have now is the new RBO (but is it revived? I think not!). new RBO is here to stay and we can't revived the old RBO, no matter how hard we try...

that is just my opinion...
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Point there Saaaz. Did we confuse CVs? Are we responsible for what we are getting now?

My immediate response is to say, no. Viewers cannot be responsible for all the faults in story-telling and casting and narration. Bcos there are many opinions given, and anyone who knows the field well enough would be able to tell which opinions are given unbiased (that is, with only the show as their interest) and which ones are given because of affection for certain actors, and not as much interest in the story itself.

I have been on IF for almost 20 months now, and am really touched by the passion with which fans give opinions, root for their shows, actors, start petitions etc etc... they do all this without expecting anything, except to see their fav show/actor regularly. Agreed, some fans can and do go OTT and behave badly because this is a virtual world and their parents are not around! But most fans, in the 4 forums that I have been part of, have been actually very decent, caring people. Why their sincere wishes are not taken into account, I fail to realise.

rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

Point there Saaaz. Did we confuse CVs? Are we responsible for what we are getting now?

My immediate response is to say, no. Viewers cannot be responsible for all the faults in story-telling and casting and narration. Bcos there are many opinions given, and anyone who knows the field well enough would be able to tell which opinions are given unbiased (that is, with only the show as their interest) and which ones are given because of affection for certain actors, and not as much interest in the story itself.

I have been on IF for almost 20 months now, and am really touched by the passion with which fans give opinions, root for their shows, actors, start petitions etc etc... they do all this without expecting anything, except to see their fav show/actor regularly. Agreed, some fans can and do go OTT and behave badly because this is a virtual world and their parents are not around! But most fans, in the 4 forums that I have been part of, have been actually very decent, caring people. Why their sincere wishes are not taken into account, I fail to realise.

i for one, agree gaayu-naiyya...

especially the last part...but isn't it that majority rules and the minority, who are people like you guys, are always looked over...remember even virtual world follows the democratic principal. we can't deny that but even virtual world is established upon democracy...

man i sound like a politician nowπŸ˜†

anyways even i do think that CVs should be able to tell apart from good writing and bad writing...audience can only do so much
tvrasika thumbnail
@ rooj
Even the 'majority' didnt like the Rock On track ya....

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Rooj...completely agree wid u...a person who is in luv would do the same what khanak did...and when i see this CC abt the yest day epi...i saw most of us r blaming khanak only that she has no trsut on shaan's luv....but is it so? isnt she scared of lossing her luv again....and abt shaan, isnt he is going 2 do what khanak did, i mean tell sunny 2 leave the town...if i m not wrong, he did the same...so why 2 blame khanak only....though i know it doesnt match her character as we hv seen, but my dear situation talks and now sh knows that in big cities money talks....and most of r greedy abt money......so i think khanak is not at fault at all....agar cvs yeh dikhate k sirf request karne per sunny will leave the city then it would hv been worst, i guess....

@Gayu...u r abs right...YM's expressions was 2 good @ the tym she was offering sunny money, she was thinking on her mind that she is not doing anything wrong, she is doing it 4 her luv....and that point her exressions was awesum......and KT's was mindblowing....and me 2 will stick 2 this show and wait how it goes....

@saaz...lal baniyan wala got a slap, is an awesum idea...but sunny is suraj....dont be kekta yaar...it'll be lifetym shock 4 me..πŸ˜†

@all...luv u guys....it's so nice 2 read all of ur analysis...
rooj-i thumbnail
hence the change Gaayu-Naiyya...see that says that they did change it to an extent but I guess they wanted to close the loose ends now, seeing that is what they are doing...at least it's not as horrible as it started off with...

btw if u don't like the nickname i gave you then let me know and ill change it!πŸ˜ƒ
tvrasika thumbnail
Rooj
U can call me whatever... i dont think too much abt these things.
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvmanar

@Rooj...completely agree wid u...a person who is in luv would do the same what khanak did...and when i see this CC abt the yest day epi...i saw most of us r blaming khanak only that she has no trsut on shaan's luv....but is it so? isnt she scared of lossing her luv again....and abt shaan, isnt he is going 2 do what khanak did, i mean tell sunny 2 leave the town...if i m not wrong, he did the same...so why 2 blame khanak only....though i know it doesnt match her character as we hv seen, but my dear situation talks and now sh knows that in big cities money talks....and most of r greedy abt money......so i think khanak is not at fault at all....agar cvs yeh dikhate k sirf request karne per sunny will leave the city then it would hv been worst, i guess....

@Gayu...u r abs right...YM's expressions was 2 good @ the tym she was offering sunny money, she was thinking on her mind that she is not doing anything wrong, she is doing it 4 her luv....and that point her exressions was awesum......and KT's was mindblowing....and me 2 will stick 2 this show and wait how it goes....

@saaz...lal baniyan wala got a slap, is an awesum idea...but sunny is suraj....dont be kekta yaar...it'll be lifetym shock 4 me..πŸ˜†

@all...luv u guys....it's so nice 2 read all of ur analysis...

A person in love always make the most irrational, illogical and sometimes even harsh decisions of life initially when they are in fear. You loose your mind completely and do things that are out of your characters. in Khanak's case the problem is twice as severe because she lost a husband before and perhaps even love so she is afraid of going through the same again but this time the love is stronger. 

Hence I have avoided that feeling till now...ab toh main bhi phansne lagi hoonπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
rooj-i thumbnail
Ok it is Gaayu-Naiyya then! :)πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey CC-ians!
Missed yesterday's episode thanks to extreme need for cramming for today.
Did I miss anything good??Should I watch the episode or just read the written update?