Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 69)

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Loved the hug and the BG Music.

God!
    He looked so good with the White Shirt and Jeans. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsraditee

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Jan 15th, 2011 episode:

ShaNak scene: Liked Shaan in white and blue. was he wearing red shoes? i didnt see that. oh dear god! why cant those shoes go missing? people lose shoes all the time, all over the world. why not Shaan?Angry

The scene was ok. seemed more like a filler one to me but also made sense when Shaan said he didnt want to be away from Khanak ever again...this track is getting interesting....

Yashu is doing the 'confused' and 'worried' look fine but a wee bit more than needed. but its ok. not a major flaw.

Did Khanak actually say 'Suraj mere liye koi maayne nahin rakta'/ did she? i hope i misheard it bcos if she did say it, then someone in the writing dept is not paying attention. This track has no meaning if she feels that way.

Yashu has too much rouge or whatever that red thing is that girls apply on cheeks. have zero knowledge of make up but Yashu needs to tone it down....

dont like this cream coloured zari-puffed sleeves salwar suit.

Rahul-Sam-Sunny scene: I like Harpreet:) He is so cute and acts very well... has been in RBO sets for less than a wk na? he is already so comfy in the character of Sunny. Mark of a good actor.

Dubba scene: sorry... i really hav no words to analyse this. am totally stumped! U got me CVs... my bolti ek dum bandh when it comes to this track. I submit to u humbly...am unable to understand or appreciate. something seriously wrong with my grey matter.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123-SYS-.Dilwale.kubareSPN_JD_Addicted-Veena-

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@ Gaayu

She said Suraj not Sunny.

I didn't understand that even.

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
bloopers guys bloopers!

ill b back with mine later!

vaish_123tvrasika

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
She thought Suraj.Even Shantanu thought Suraj and during the hug Suraj ka humshakal.Kept changing.

Gaayu-she did say Suraj mere liye koi maayne nahi rakta.

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 15 January 2011 at 10:30am
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Gaayu great analysis

I like Sunny also

My third fave on the show, to be specific

You know what I mean?

I dont watch the others, so would be pointless to analyze all that

Yaar saturday episodes havent been much really
Not sure if I will even review it today
I am still reeling under the shock of seeing him in blue jeans and white shirt.

Standing by the sink, they looked SO GOOD together

Cutest pair on TV.

REALLY GOOD LOOKING GUY

Edited by aditee - 15 January 2011 at 10:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123-SYS-iluvmanartvrasikakubare

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

hey all!

14th JANUARY, 2011:

ok, i think the CVs have finally figured out what works in RBO, otherwise why would they give us an almost shanak episode. you know yesterday's episode strengthened my belief further that unlike most other shows, RBO CVs are blessed with two such leads, who can carry the a whole episode on their own without any help from other characters whatsoever. that's something rare, especially on indian telly, where to have a cast of less than a 100 actors is unimaginable!LOL

i agree with saazy that the shaan sunny confrontation was not as reviting as the khanak sunny one. i mean the latter had literally given me goosebumps. but i also think that perhaps this was a deliberate act on the part of the CVs. i feel they did a clever job in both scenes. allow me to explain:

khanak meeting sunny was more elaborate, dramatic and khanak's reaction was more intense because khanak has known a life with sooraj. a much longer than one she shares with shaan right now. she loved sooraj starting from her chilhood and into adolence. she even became his wife though it was merely for a day. thus the reason i feel that the whole scene was orchested beautifully with a lot of depth. khanak recalling what happened to sooraj and the way she ran to save sunny was a clear indication how much she never wanted to relive that tragedy again. the FB scenes of sooraj and khanak with the sad version of the title song gave another level to the khanak sunny confrontation. you could actually see in there a couple, young, carefree and in love, completely oblivious to the tragedy that was about to strike.

shaan on the other hand had only known sooraj for like a few hours. he had met him at the factory, told him to fix the fuze and then their next and final scene was when he went to see sooraj at the hospital before he died. so the CVs also constructed their confrontation scene accordingly. shaan meeting sooraj could not evoke memories of any shared life because the only real connection between them is khanak. what it brought was feeling of guilt and with the the fear that the past of his beloved has returned and it will now haunt her and in turn him.

however, the after scenes of khanak/sunny meeting and shaan/sunny meeting were pretty much the same. i mean if we look at khanak's monologue in the hospital after she'd fainted and shaan's monolougue in the car, one can clearly see them going through similar feelings of confusion and pain. sunny's resemblence to sooraj confused them both and the consequential memories it evoked, made them both restless with the fear of losing each other. this proves yet again how similar their doubts and feelings are, even though they may be rooted in different fears.

okay, now coming to the famous 'date' scene. the setting was beautiful no doubt but i think some of us including me felt it was a bit much. that could be because shanak romance has always been so simple, always done in intimate surroundings. so the setting though fairy like and dreamy were maybe not shanak, if you know what i mean.

as expected, both kt and yashu did well in this scene. i think these two almost always do a good job or an awesome job and very rarely a bad job. we expected them to do well in this scene and they both delivered. KT is the king of intense expressions and YM is the queen of understated and realistic expressions. the writers did such a good job with shaan's dialogues. they made a lot of sense and KT delivered them with such conviction. YM on the other hand had like three dialogues in the whole episode, but her expressions were so good, you could see her emoting everything through them that shaan was saying through his dialogues. i think gaayu's already mentioned this in her analysis, the way khanak went to and fro between smiling and saddness was very well done.

now, the next big thing to look forward to is when shaan and khanak see sunny again...............together! that'd be a scene worth watching. what can i say, i am excited!

ClapClapClap

U leave me speechlees with your analyses, Zeenie....every time....baar baar....

Speaks volumes about the depth U possess as a person, Dearie......

tvrasika.Dilwale.

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
ha..yaar shanak ki ilava sirf sunny ki baat karne ka ji karta hai....LOL

and ha..khanak said "suraj koi mayne nehi rakhta"..i mean...how it's possible.......is it so easy..i think dial. writer should not keep here suraj's name....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index