Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 67)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Haila Saazy-smaazy...

I want something to happen today. and i think we might get more dialogues...

well I am doing a wait and watch,,,,these lines of thoughts by Shaan is what I meant when I said....THEY HAVE RAISED OUR EXPECTATIONS WAY HIGH.....now it depends...I am expecting the worst in my head....I will be honest......but yeh dil hai ke maanta nahin.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by rooj-i

Haila Saazy-smaazy...

I want something to happen today. and i think we might get more dialogues...

well I am doing a wait and watch,,,,these lines of thoughts by Shaan is what I meant when I said....THEY HAVE RAISED OUR EXPECTATIONS WAY HIGH.....now it depends...I am expecting the worst in my head....I will be honest......but yeh dil hai ke maanta nahin.....

no honestly saazy i understand what you are going through...i mean we all have out days...i have my days too....

the CVs certainly have raised our expectations high on this track, especially with Shaan's dialogues. he has talked the talk but is he going to walk the walk? that is the main question we all are waiting to see and honestly i see that happening if he come face to face with sunny or both face sunny and Khanak reacts further or Rahul interruption, which seems to be inevitable at this point...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-SYS-.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
So I think today we'll have something like:
Shaan can't go to sleep.Stares at Khanak.Some powerful dialogues here(fingers crossed)

Khanak wakes up to discover Shaan not in bed-pre cap scenes: Sitting at the window seat and her monologues.Hopefully the full version will be much better than the preview in the pre-caps.

Rahul.Typical evil BG music.Plotting with evil intentions(hello why is Shaan and Khanak's life more important to you than Sam?You're supposed to be in LOVE?Remember?)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeerooj-ikubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Hi  everybody!

Have you seen the intense look of Shaan in yesterday's episode?

He is like digging deeper into Khanak's heart  to find the love for him.

I might be wrong also.

As if he is finding the answer for his questions

Edited by rbofan1 - 15 January 2011 at 8:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

So I think today we'll have something like:
Shaan can't go to sleep.Stares at Khanak.Some powerful dialogues here(fingers crossed)

Khanak wakes up to discover Shaan not in bed-pre cap scenes: Sitting at the window seat and her monologues.Hopefully the full version will be much better than the preview in the pre-caps.

Rahul.Typical evil BG music.Plotting with evil intentions(hello why is Shaan and Khanak's life more important to you than Sam?You're supposed to be in LOVE?Remember?)

Im wondering the same so now im questioning his gender role...LOL
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@ shalini:

that is what i noticed too...that he is digging deeper in her soul to find the love...he sees it but yet he is looking for more...that is what i felt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
@ Rooj

Loved your love analysis post.

It is Vaishu.Big smile
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Seriously Lal banian has LURVE for Shaan not for Sam....

Dude needs to get a grip!!!

and as for SHANAK....yaar Shaan better not have dissapered in today;s episode after the date...it would be too wierd....unless he 'needs to go back'  ...I think there was a dialogue about some aaj shaam ko voice test or song test between lal banian and him on the BB court scene....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123.Dilwale.kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index