India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 65)

Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
exactly rooj...evn i watch those scenes..regularly...those r lyk medicines 4 my bad n sad mood..LOL

n after tht wen shaan gets sardi..n he keeps on doing 'aaachhii..'ROFL
n they did tht scene brilliantly...n khanak says..bahadur hamaara chaukidar ka naam hai...ROFLall those wer rly funny..

n one more scene wich i often watch is wer shaan ws playing video game in d midnight..n khanak ws trying 2 learn english..actually her first try..!!n thr wen he emitates her..telling vahi..vahi..4 gunneend..i simply luvv it...!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarrooj-i

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
@Aditee..
hahaha..i wrote it because i really felt strongly about it because of the precap.. again Rahul walking by the poolside wondering what transpired between Khanak and Shaan when they saw Sunny.. again that BG.. and again that look on Rahuls face.. that is what made me write what i did.

Coming to your point..
Yes i am willing to take it if it is going to give a breather to Yash and Karan and also for the Saturday extension.... anything for a extended lease! I think just Harpreet re entering should get them the extension!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarOlicityFanrooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Aditee

It's not about the chronological ages yaar...

Love has its own stages...

im sure we all agree that Love just doesn't happen like that...i dont mean to be the realist here but let's face love at first sight is not an often thing...

You bloom in love. 

First stage is always the most important and I've had friends, who are married and not married tell me that (i'm talkng about people who have been married for a while and I know you are married so don't come after me yaar. lol)

A lot of us (including me) have had arranged marriages according to what we have been brought up. (Btw I am not married.) so we have love blossoming before marriage and after marriage.

neways first stage is attraction- the most common and the most exploring stage. u get to know the person after that.

2nd stage is crush- this is not the same as attraction or loving. this phase can change any time but if it is strong then the crush eventually develops to like (3rd stage)

3rd stage is like-u like a person. u like their company and what not but ur still not there yet.

4th stage is falling in love- u fall in love with the person. u start to realize your love for them and start to explore it urself and then with your selected partner. this is prolly the hardest stage because u can have so many emotions attached to it.

5th stage is being in love- you are in love and well your initial sub-stage is to get to know the person better. the cute nok jhoks and what nots. you can be urself and not worry bout the person not loving u back.

6th stage is passing that initial sub-stage and we are moving beyond the verbal verification of love- this stage actually works differently for us all. I mean if we had what Shaan and Khanak had, marriage and then love then we are exploring our love. slowly you reach a point where you are so much in love but that cute nok jhok changes you know. you have a nok jhok on other things, not the same one. these ones have different meaning of nok jhoks. for example how Khanak said no to making chinese, which was something not the same shanak scene such as the jadi-booti one...

I hope you understand now what im talkn bout...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123iluvmanarXx.Phoenix.xX.Dilwale.kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
ok im out guys...gotta get up early in the morning...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx.Phoenix.xX

Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
omg rooj....everything step by step...u ve given d explanation of love lyk hw my maths teacher gives d steps 2 solve d probs...!!aap mahaan ho rooj jii.....!!charan khaaye tumhaari....ROFLROFL..

bye...tcr..cya...luvss....!!Hug

Edited by shamasallfav - 14 January 2011 at 11:58pm

iluvmanarrooj-i

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
rooj......'THE LOVE GURU'....lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarpriya_cool_123.Dilwale.rooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
I missed all the discussion last night=(

I know we've all discussed the many ways RBO is unique and not a run-of-the-mill Hindi soap---> this is why Rahul should not pull a villain and set up Sunny as an interference between ShaNak.There is already so much to explore in a ShaNak oriented track without Rahul doing his bit.

As far as ShaNak going all serious-y goes, I can't speak from experience or anything but my uncle and aunt have been married for more than 20 years and they STILL can have their childish fights that make us 20 something year olds look mature.So yeah-I don't know why they did away with that side of ShaNak.Not all back and forth needs to be romantic.Give me some witty repartee between the two any day!

kubarerooj-i

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

@rooj

wow! that's was awesone! stages of love! well done!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index