CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 62)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by rooj-i

[
Im wondering the same thing what is he going to do about it...yes initially he wants to shower the love but what is next in it for him? I think Shaan is looking for satisfaction from Khanak first and then he will move forward to help Khanak face her fears because it seems he will come in term with the past and try to move on but Khanak might keep fearing it. remember this track could be shanak or just khanak. at this point it is shanak..

OH yes, I get that it is Shanak and that;s why his actions must be towards her or with her...how he expressess his emotions that is....I am thats why so concerned that they had OH SO MANY lines for him today.... because now they have raised our expectations.... 
they have def. raised our expectations...even I am looking forward to it...btw what do u think he will do tomorrow? or what Shanak would do tomorrow? i think they will not talk about it. 

some how I think, and somewhere deep down you know it too, that CVs will try to make Rahul play a part in this...I hope not tho but knowing that Rahul has no idea what happened, could it be he try to convince Sunny to act for him? or more over could it be possible he goes to Dhulwadi and brings Suraj's family back? I really hope not coz then it would be Kekta show...

OH GOD I HOPE NOT....I bloddy hell to heaven and then to hell and back....I bloddy hope not!!!!! becos that would ruin the show completely for me...
hahahaha figured u wud hate this...well u have to be prepared for anything...

btw: i thought of Kaho na pyaar hai when i saw sunny today. lolLOL

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

@Rooji...
umm....NO...the smiley blushy face at the end of my post was not an indicator of what you think the indication was....me no that kinda shipper...LOL...me saying that you always catch the minutest details and THIS ONE actually stayed with me as a SHANAK moment.... I know wat you talkn bout but i still said what i forgot to mention in the original post...u wanna know what was my shanak moment? when she asks him u did this for me? duh woman and then his head gesture... 

OH my god...I actually thought he was saying..."WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK THIS IS NOT FOR YOU??? WHY ??? THIS IS ME....DONT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU???"" he has this serious long stare before the hand gesture...

@rooji and othrs...ESP...GOLDEN RBO lovers....

To me this moment was the reverse of ....shaan and Khanak's little moment after the tarot card reader tells Khanak about her future....and Shaan comes by ...seees her...and worried that she looks so sad...says...

Kya Hua??? and she wipes her tears and says...Kuch Nahin!! with a hurried smile...

That moment was replicated here today but just reversed..... really really good observation saazy....i remember that scene...i loved that scene...among others...

Khanak with a silent Kya hua??
Shaan with a silent and hurried smile...Kuch nahin!!! I know I know i saw it...like i said was gonna mention it but forgot to...I saw it the first time around.

Get it Rooji missy!!!LOL..... i got it i got it saazy

Sara maza nikal diya meri post kaLOL

THIS LINE CRACKED ME UP!!!!LOL

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

[

OH yes, I get that it is Shanak and that;s why his actions must be towards her or with her...how he expressess his emotions that is....I am thats why so concerned that they had OH SO MANY lines for him today.... because now they have raised our expectations.... 
they have def. raised our expectations...even I am looking forward to it...btw what do u think he will do tomorrow? or what Shanak would do tomorrow? i think they will not talk about it. 

I dont think we will get a shanak tomorrow...and my gut is they gave him so many lines so that we can get silences from them for some more episodes...which I am fine with if there is action or expression of some other kind...but if we get below....

some how I think, and somewhere deep down you know it too, that CVs will try to make Rahul play a part in this...I hope not tho but knowing that Rahul has no idea what happened, could it be he try to convince Sunny to act for him? or more over could it be possible he goes to Dhulwadi and brings Suraj's family back? I really hope not coz then it would be Kekta show...

OH GOD I HOPE NOT....I bloddy hell to heaven and then to hell and back....I bloddy hope not!!!!! becos that would ruin the show completely for me...
hahahaha figured u wud hate this...well u have to be prepared for anything...

Oh I am prepared all right...prepared to shut off my television...

Edited by saaaz - 14 January 2011 at 9:32pm
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
14th Jan 2010

The first point of analysis- responding to Anu's question === of Shaan's scene standing outside the car.....old scene just added different FBs...

Of course, I noticed ( and I think others too)....but the way I looked at it...hello, if it is a repeat scene with FB's of dhulwaadi and BG score with Shankar Mahadevan's voice Versus duck-boo-Akki scene....THEN THE FORMER ANY DAY >>>>ANY DAY.....

I mean we are giving the CVs a lot of leeway for them to get back on track....

I had a huge issue for instance with Suraj not taking off his DGs (dark glasses) when he is introduced to Shaan....but I think the CVs purposely wanted to keep it this way...to make a differentiation between Suraj and Sunny....a la Hrithik Roshan in Kahi Na Pyaar Hai 2nd half??? but you see in KNPH, it was glasses and not dark glasses which here was just illogical...but then again...yeh ho gaya another leeway....

I had major issues with Lal Banian walla keeping his DGs on....when he sees Shaan reacting the way Shaan does...NOW imagine what an impact that scene would have created if Lal Banian walla had removed his DGs....but now he just looks like a lal banian walla tera mooh kaala...

See, I get the fact that the CVs wanted to keep the Shaan having a sunstroke as minimalistic in drama as possible...but frankly speaking to me Khanak getting a sunstroke was more rivetting than this...don;t get me wrong, I loved Shaan in it...emotions spot on...the shock, the FB scenes, could not help laughing when I saw a juxtaposition of Choksi vs. Sam...it made me break into an evil smile....but as a scene...the venue and the reactions from other characters - especially lal banian,,,,left a lot to be desired...some were good...check out the up and down look Sam gives Sunny when Shaan rushes off...and Sunny's grabbing Shaan's hand to shake it himself was also equally good...however...Lal banian ....NOPE not up to the mark at all..... especially as someone who is coming across to look like he cares more for Shaan than Sam...

Shanak scene...I for one am going to be paying lot of attention to lines and dialogues Shanak have in this track,,,,for me as a viewer,,,,,only that will determine whether this can truly go Golden RBO ......Shaan had loads of lines today...all of them quite good...my worry is I am hoping they don't stop here.....at least Shaan;s perspective....take her on a few dates...keep thinking these same lines again...khatam...and meanwhile we get to see Khanak thinking and doing various things along the lines she thinks....what I am saying here...yesterday we saw her trying to throw Suraj's photo..so what happened today??? has it met its end in a landfill somewhere??? today we saw Shaan almost come full circle with his turmoil in his head...and then what??? ...that WHAT is what I am so looking forward to....they have raised our expectations very high with that laundry list of lines filled with emotions given to Shaan today- for the laundry list see page 60.

I loved the shanak date...car to gazebo......and yes the fact that the only line spoken by each of them was the line they speak together..asking each other not to let go of each other.......chodke mat jao...is truly something that the CVs need a hand for,,,,....magic!!

On the whole this was a SHANAK episode ....one that we have been hoping for a long long long long time...and Cvs did not disappoint...whether I am going back and changing my Post to GOLDEN RBO revived....not yet....but, yes, still hanging there....with hope...

Edited by saaaz - 14 January 2011 at 9:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-.Dilwale.

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

@Rooji...
umm....NO...the smiley blushy face at the end of my post was not an indicator of what you think the indication was....me no that kinda shipper...LOL...me saying that you always catch the minutest details and THIS ONE actually stayed with me as a SHANAK moment.... I know wat you talkn bout but i still said what i forgot to mention in the original post...u wanna know what was my shanak moment? when she asks him u did this for me? duh woman and then his head gesture... 

OH my god...I actually thought he was saying..."WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK THIS IS NOT FOR YOU??? WHY ??? THIS IS ME....DONT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU???"" he has this serious long stare before the hand gesture...

hahahaha u know he would've said it too if they were not lost in themselves... he does stare at her...i thought during the date we were missing the whole Shanak factor. the only time we saw it was when she asked that question and when she made that face of what happened...

@rooji and othrs...ESP...GOLDEN RBO lovers....

To me this moment was the reverse of ....shaan and Khanak's little moment after the tarot card reader tells Khanak about her future....and Shaan comes by ...seees her...and worried that she looks so sad...says...

Kya Hua??? and she wipes her tears and says...Kuch Nahin!! with a hurried smile...

That moment was replicated here today but just reversed..... really really good observation saazy....i remember that scene...i loved that scene...among others...

Khanak with a silent Kya hua??
Shaan with a silent and hurried smile...Kuch nahin!!! I know I know i saw it...like i said was gonna mention it but forgot to...I saw it the first time around.

Get it Rooji missy!!!LOL..... i got it i got it saazy

Sara maza nikal diya meri post kaLOL

THIS LINE CRACKED ME UP!!!!LOL mera mazak mat udao!LOL

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

I dont think we will get a shanak tomorrow...and my gut is they gave him so many lines so that we can get silences from them for some more episodes...which I am fine with if there is action or expression of some other kind...but if we get below....

Idk i think we will get shanak tomorrow for a bit...coz it seemed that it seemed that the date was short...and we still had something left...but let's see
Saazy I have faith in the CVS on the silences and expressions and stuff...so no worries...

Oh I am prepared all right...prepared to shut off my television...

hahahaha u know u wudn't do that...no matter how much u want to!LOL

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
btw did u guys notice...in the whole date the Shanak factor was totally missing?

I know i did...
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Rooj

Even I felt there was a conversation that got cut off at the end of the date!
When Shaan smiles, I feel there were lines in there

You are right!

They may show it to us tomorrow

Also I was very happy there was no ShaNak today

It was not the setting for it

Neither were in a mood to chat playfully

They have too much in their minds right now

It wouldnt have been appropriate at all

I am glad the CVs are thinking in the right direction

We may not get 100% of what we expect but, I am happy the way things are right now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index