India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 61)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Saazy: can I just say I love your nicknames to all the other people in the show!!! Superb yaar!

I am with you on the dialogues...even I am looking for that but i am also looking for their expressions and actions. I mean they are part of their life too and even if you don't have dialogues sometimes your expressions and actions make up for it!

Shaan's dialogues were perfect! His self-talks were so apt and perfect for the situation. I am really looking forward to what we will expect if we move on like this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
@rooj

nice analysis....

Just quickly you missed a very nice ....look from Khanak when he rubs the cake off her lips...and he says....main har mod pe tumhara saath doonga...and she lifts her head silently...as tho asking whats wrong? why yu so quiet? and he breaks into a smile...'no nothing'....i was hoping you would be the one who will catch that Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Saazy: can I just say I love your nicknames to all the other people in the show!!! Superb yaar!

I am with you on the dialogues...even I am looking for that but i am also looking for their expressions and actions. I mean they are part of their life too and even if you don't have dialogues sometimes your expressions and actions make up for it!

Shaan's dialogues were perfect! His self-talks were so apt and perfect for the situation. I am really looking forward to what we will expect if we move on like this...

OH TOTALLY with you on the actions...dont get me wrong...in fact thats exactly what I say in my post where I have put down all the lines....now that I know all his thoughts..WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO ABOUT THEM...is what I shall be looking out for....

kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@rooj

nice analysis....

Just quickly you missed a very nice ....look from Khanak when he rubs the cake off her lips...and he says....main har mod pe tumhara saath doonga...and she lifts her head silently...as tho asking whats wrong? why yu so quiet? and he breaks into a smile...'no nothing'....i was hoping you would be the one who will catch that Embarrassed

Saazy I caught it but I forgot to mention...did u look at the surprise Yashu gave to KT when he touched her bottom lip? I swear, it looked like it was her who was sharmaoing and not Khanak...

don't worry Sazzy I caught all the details from head to toe...event he body lang but yaar it takes me an hour to come up with this stuff...

btw i did the interview analysis...interested?
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

OH TOTALLY with you on the actions...dont get me wrong...in fact thats exactly what I say in my post where I have put down all the lines....now that I know all his thoughts..WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO ABOUT THEM...is what I shall be looking out for....

Im wondering the same thing what is he going to do about it...yes initially he wants to shower the love but what is next in it for him? I think Shaan is looking for satisfaction from Khanak first and then he will move forward to help Khanak face her fears because it seems he will come in term with the past and try to move on but Khanak might keep fearing it. remember this track could be shanak or just khanak. at this point it is shanak..

some how I think, and somewhere deep down you know it too, that CVs will try to make Rahul play a part in this...I hope not tho but knowing that Rahul has no idea what happened, could it be he try to convince Sunny to act for him? or more over could it be possible he goes to Dhulwadi and brings Suraj's family back? I really hope not coz then it would be Kekta show...

btw: i thought of Kaho na pyaar hai when i saw sunny today. lolLOL

.Dilwale.

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
@Rooji...
umm....NO...the smiley blushy face at the end of my post was not an indicator of what you think the indication was....me no that kinda shipper...LOL...me saying that you always catch the minutest details and THIS ONE actually stayed with me as a SHANAK moment....

@rooji and othrs...ESP...GOLDEN RBO lovers....

To me this moment was the reverse of ....shaan and Khanak's little moment after the tarot card reader tells Khanak about her future....and Shaan comes by ...seees her...and worried that she looks so sad...says...

Kya Hua??? and she wipes her tears and says...Kuch Nahin!! with a hurried smile...

That moment was replicated here today but just reversed.....

Khanak with a silent Kya hua??
Shaan with a silent and hurried smile...Kuch nahin!!!

Get it Rooji missy!!!LOL.....

Edited by saaaz - 14 January 2011 at 9:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

@Rooji...
umm....NO...the smiley blushy face at the end of my post was not an indicator of what you think the indication was....me no that kinda shipper...LOL...me saying that you always catch the minutest details and THIS ONE actually stayed with me as a SHANAK moment.... I know wat you talkn bout but i still said what i forgot to mention in the original post...u wanna know what was my shanak moment? when she asks him u did this for me? duh woman and then his head gesture...

@rooji and othrs...ESP...GOLDEN RBO lovers....

To me this moment was the reverse of ....shaan and Khanak's little moment after the tarot card reader tells Khanak about her future....and Shaan comes by ...seees her...and worried that she looks so sad...says...

Kya Hua??? and she wipes her tears and says...Kuch Nahin!! with a hurried smile...

That moment was replicated here today but just reversed..... really really good observation saazy....i remember that scene...i loved that scene...among others...

Khanak with a silent Kya hua??
Shaan with a silent and hurried smile...Kuch nahin!!! I know I know i saw it...like i said was gonna mention it but forgot to...I saw it the first time around.

Get it Rooji missy!!!LOL..... i got it i got it saazy

Sara maza nikal diya meri post kaLOL

Edited by rooj-i - 14 January 2011 at 9:16pm
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

[
Im wondering the same thing what is he going to do about it...yes initially he wants to shower the love but what is next in it for him? I think Shaan is looking for satisfaction from Khanak first and then he will move forward to help Khanak face her fears because it seems he will come in term with the past and try to move on but Khanak might keep fearing it. remember this track could be shanak or just khanak. at this point it is shanak..

OH yes, I get that it is Shanak and that;s why his actions must be towards her or with her...how he expressess his emotions that is....I am thats why so concerned that they had OH SO MANY lines for him today.... because now they have raised our expectations....

some how I think, and somewhere deep down you know it too, that CVs will try to make Rahul play a part in this...I hope not tho but knowing that Rahul has no idea what happened, could it be he try to convince Sunny to act for him? or more over could it be possible he goes to Dhulwadi and brings Suraj's family back? I really hope not coz then it would be Kekta show...

OH GOD I HOPE NOT....I bloddy hell to heaven and then to hell and back....I bloddy hope not!!!!! becos that would ruin the show completely for me...

btw: i thought of Kaho na pyaar hai when i saw sunny today. lolLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index