Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
@ Rooz

Fantastic analysis.
Will read it in detail tomorrow. 

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
@ Saazy-Smaazy: u said it like it was the most amazing thing u saw. lol itna bhi amazing nahi hai...

@ Vaishu: sure no problem hun...
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ Saazy-Smaazy: u said it like it was the most amazing thing u saw. lol itna bhi amazing nahi hai...

No re...not that it was not good or something....I was busy posting on the whole Rahul fiasco...and didnt realise you had posted on the episode...But your analysis which I have read now is a very interesting take....frankly I am very afraid that I am not going to like a 'guilt' plus 'hide' from Shaan track...I am not yet open to this...until yesterday, I thought...even if the track is not what I hoped as long as they give me dialogues with a storyline..I am fine...but today;s shanak's dialogues were so off par...see that was my issue- like I said if they had to talk of loss make it more meaningful,,,he could have made a reference to the 10 rupee note and said something like Tum meri kismat ho main tumhe kho nahi sakta...the 'maine bahut khoya hai' is poor dialogue writing...and I never forgive easily on dialogues...I don't....anyways....shall keep an open mind...

As for Rahul and dialogues....hello....as you can see from my previous page...NOTHING HAS CHANGED>..so this is one bogey that needs to get on patri faaast....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by rooj-i

No re...not that it was not good or something no i just said that for a an effectLOL....I was busy posting on the whole Rahul fiasco...and didnt realise you had posted on the episode hey it's all good...no tension to me...gives me time to work on my FF. lol ...But your analysis which I have read now is a very interesting take.... interesting choice of word...idk if i shud take that as a good thing or a bad thingLOLfrankly I am very afraid that I am not going to like a 'guilt' plus 'hide' from Shaan track... ill be honest im not up for it either but however i keep my mind open and hence i saw it like that. I am not yet open to this...until yesterday, I thought...even if the track is not what I hoped as long as they give me dialogues with a storyline..I am fine...but today;s shanak's dialogues were so off par...see that was my issue- like I said if they had to talk of loss make it more meaningful,,,he could have made a reference to the 10 rupee note and said something like Tum meri kismat ho main tumhe kho nahi sakta...the 'maine bahut khoya hai' is poor dialogue writing...don't worry hun even i thought that...honestly i said it wasn't part of his character or his nature and they showed it poorly however that dialogue have a new meaning to it now assuming that is the path they are taking...and I never forgive easily on dialogues...I don't....anyways....shall keep an open mind... that last bit is my mantra at this point...I don't let go of the dialogues too but kya karein...v will scream and they will turn the other way coz so far they have been. LOL

As for Rahul and dialogues....hello....as you can see from my previous page...NOTHING HAS CHANGED>..so this is one bogey that needs to get on patri faaast.... oh don't even get me stared on that...seriously he is like that piece of food that has been stuck in his mouth...LOL
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Zenn,

I feel the whole SRK hang over is becoz, bandey ne bed mein lete lete kaafi SRK movies dekh liye hongeyBig smile, like someone loves to watch MD movies.Wink

Mujhe lagta hai that must have gotten into him

It will wear off hopefully in a week or two!

Or lets pray for it to........

Edited by aditee - 11 January 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123iluvmanar.Dilwale.rooj-ibones88

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Zenn,

I feel the whole SRK hang over is becoz, bandey ne bed mein lete lete kaafi SRK movies dekh liye hongeyBig smile, like someone loves to watch MD movies.Wink

Mujhe lagta hai that must have gotten into him

It will wear off hopefully in a week or two!

Or lets pray for it to........

Is that what I think it means? WinkLOL

iluvmanar

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Heeloozz..

I don't have too much energy to write due to not feeling well but would like to say couple of things..

This week RBO came back with a bang..
enjoying each and every scene.. with Shaan and Sunny feels like coming back home..
Shaan being the loving hubbie.. (gosh i missed him so.. )
and Sunny getting a very different air in the show that is making me tingle with delight for some reason.. just watching Harpreet in this show again has a good feeling.. and totally non threatening toward ShaNak is a added plus.

ShaNak meeting on Monday.. very heartfelt and very beautiful.. the dialogues and the actions reactions were more like how we have been missing them together.. thanks CV's for this... very beautifully done.. thanks KT and Yash!

Ending note: I would vote for Sam and Sunny in being a pair.. gosh they were so good together like they completely clicked... there was a completely different Sam than what we have seen. Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80-SYS-iluvmanarkrock.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
sam-sunnny...ban jayega Samny.......wow....

@saaz...really rahul should be more determined, he is confused and hume bhi confused kar raha hai...LOL

@aditee, Rooj...tum logo ko to sab samajh me aate hai....Wink

krock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index