ok so what have i missed

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by -SYS-

Hahaha aditee I noticed that too and had my own theory about thatWink
There is a certain sing-song quality to it EACH TIME he says it at the end of a sentence..........

A certain ease

Makes me wonder if KT "thinks" of her asa KhanakConfused
You know what I mean?

Her real name is long and is a tongue twister at that

So maybe.............

Sorry Mods but I am not hinting at any thing else

Just names

I was thinking of that and i was talkn bout more than that...wishful thinking u seeLOL
Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

today's episode was one of the best episodes I have seen in recent times... Though I would have loved a slightly less dhinchak lighting or the philmy posters , I loved every bit of today's episode... for once it was only Shanak...

And thank you CVs for taking us down the wonderful RBO memory lane... And for this reason am not going to criticize on anything today...

Shaan's dialogues stole the show.. totally loved it, instead of drowning himself in sympathy or going the devdas way, he wanted to or wants to prove to Khanak how much he loves her...

I would love to see a scene, where they are walking hand in hand lost in their love, and they bump into Sam and Sunny.. at that point when Khanak losens her hold in shock, Shaan should pull her hand back and hold it tight... ( I hope you can imagine this.. couldn't put it down the way I imagined it) giving her the assurance that come what may they are made for each other and their past cannot come in the way of their present or their future...

yaar aaj kuch bhi likne ka mann nahi kar raha hai... bus want to enjoy the Shanak moments...

And girls one quick question, as I catch up the show through youtube, i found today's episode very short.. was it so on TV too.. or did I watch some edited version??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeekubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu I watch it on YT too and it was around 20 minutes which I believe is the normal length

Oh and I'm fascinated with their 'hand moments'--> remember in the Chori Chori sequence the way they held hands (I loved how they did it so surely and unhurriedly) and after the Chori kiya sequence Shaan's playing with her hand and even today he looks at their linked hands during the dance.So significant.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123rafia 24aditee.Dilwale.kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
ANU

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR IDEA!

Maza aa gaya!

I hope they have a scene like that

That wud make Shaan so insecure

I LOVE IT!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Hey Anu I watch it on YT too and it was around 20 minutes which I believe is the normal length

Oh and I'm fascinated with their 'hand moments'--> remember in the Chori Chori sequence the way they held hands (I loved how they did it so surely and unhurriedly) and after the Chori kiya sequence Shaan's playing with her hand and even today he looks at their linked hands during the dance.So significant.
Some of us have done a Ph D on hands actually!

We need a life, and let them live theirs!LOL

kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Dude.I was talking about the characters not the actors!!! Out of all those I was only suspicious of the post chori kiya one not being scripted.Baqi sab for me portrayed the need of Khanak and Shaan to connect and symbolized how they're now totally linked together and in love.

Pushing/pulling= lust
Linking hands= LOVE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80kubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

We've done PhDs on hands, eyes, smiles, and what not...Wink

yaar hamein tho best fans for a serial 2010 milna chahiye... 

kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index