Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 51)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

OMG! gaayu said that?! our wise gaayu! let me have a word with her!LOL

no but seriously, i admit that by indian telly standards, both shaan and khanak are very well etched characters, there is no doubt about that but they are definitely not darcy or elizabeth.

SAY WHAT???????????????/

Puhleez tell me I am reading too much into some arbit conversation you guys were having....please Shaan a Darcy and Khanak an elizabeth....please tell me this was JUST A JEST!!!!!!! PUHLEEZ

Edited by saaaz - 14 January 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24.Dilwale.kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@aditee

oye! that's exactly what i am also saying. but didn't you say that khanak needs to tell shaan how she feels. phir story kya hoti? mein bhi kehti hoon let them stay quiet for a bit.

Ill agree to that Zenny

@ Saazy: the answer to both ur questions r yes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

hey guys sorry to tear you apart from literature classics but  i know you guys have already probably discussed this but i only watched the sbs RBO segement  now so pardon me for sharing/ repeating other ppl sentiments / boring uLOL but I lovedddddddddddddddddddd it yasharan rock they are sooo cute, haiiiiii if only he'd sing for me EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, no seriously how sweet and yashu admiting shaan doesnt need a reason to be romantic Smile
and kt cheecky as always best time to romance is when its coldROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and disscussing all their picsLOL

i posted this on dt too but dont think any1's there still and if they are probably bored of discussing this

Tu pagal ho gayi hai! ROFLROFLROFL

someone please give rain some rain of words! ROFLROFLROFL
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

I actually don't want them to talk it out yet either. BUT soon they should show them in the same frame as Sunny and their emotions and how instead of thinking about Suraj they both end up thinking about each other while fearing that the other is thinking about Suraj and the past.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

@saaz

lol! tell me about it! shaan put in the same league as darcy and rhett butler! yaar, maaf kar detey hein sab shaan diwaanis hein. hum dono ki tarah old souls nahi!LOL

@aditee

that's my ad! always going over board with both praise and criticism. you are like a child at heart! muah!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I am awfully delighted
SWJ and CVs DID NOT PEN A BRUTE!
On an another network, they have the same story

The guy goes off on drinking binges, he slaps his wife in front of his ex IN HIS HOUSE, I think  his ex accuses him of molesting her while he is drunk!

THE EX IS MARRIED

How ever hard it is for me to digest the inaneness of the Duck Boo track

I THANK CVs and SWJ for NOT MAKING SHAAN CRASS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-kubarerooj-i

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

I actually don't want them to talk it out yet either. BUT soon they should show them in the same frame as Sunny and their emotions and how instead of thinking about Suraj they both end up thinking about each other while fearing that the other is thinking about Suraj and the past.

OH I so agree with this.....I want the silence with words scenes.....I am big on that....it has not been done on Indian TV enough...the whole silence from a MAN's perspective  a man who is unsure yet sure...insecure yet over confident.....the silence from woman is always lets hide it and fight it alone...that is BLAH!!! but this is new way of tellling a story...I dig!!!!

Edited by saaaz - 14 January 2011 at 1:07pm

rafia 24-SYS-kubarerooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@ saaz and zen
NO ONE COMPARED SHAAN AND KHANAK TO ANY CLASSIC HERO

We started talking about possessiveness and upper hands and everyone started giving examples of Darcy and Rhett B etc to show why or why not they prefer the previously stated things.

No comparison was made yaar.No one here is that pagal.I think.

saaaz.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index