Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 50)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@ Zen
Blame Gaayu for that! She brought up Mr Darcy.
Actually as much as I love Shaan he can't beat the classics for me either. I was just giving examples to elucidate my point, not comparing Shaan to them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeerooj-i.Dilwale.kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@aditee

how does khanak's silence matter anymore. shaan has already met sunny. that has been done. i think they'll both play hide and seek with each other. both need to be vocal about their feelings. shaan, instead of talking to himself in the end scene of today's episode should have said all those things to khanak out loud but he didn't. i think there needs to be expression from both sides, not only khanak'sErmm

IF they ahd both spoken aloud

Phir story kya hoti?
Then we dont need Sunny any more correct?

Then Sunny will be shown with Sam making Rahul mad

WHICH I REALLY DONT CARE FOR!

I am liking the character solely for the reason that he plays a pivotal role in ShaNak's life

IF the problem is resolved I will have to see him play a lover boy to Sam

And see Rahul pushing and shoving her in the process

THIS IS OK

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@ Adi-bhoot

I wouldn't worry about Kekta's influence on it...for some odd reason I think by monday or next week they will both talk about their relationship...who knows maybe even tomorrow!

I don't think they will separate...i mean think about it, we thought Khanak's dialogues before the rock on track started would mean something like that but in fact Khanak was the fighting spirit of Shaan and now it is Shaan's turn to be Khanak's fighting spirit because he knows that Khanak is about to face Sunny and He knows that he needs her and he needs to be there for her. So i don't think we will see something like Kekta.

which reminds me I found so many symbolism in yesterday's epi (i haven't watched the recent one) so once i watch recent one I will update it together.

@ RAin you always put better words to what I want to say...thanks hun!

rafia 24.Dilwale.kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

OMG! gaayu said that?! our wise gaayu! let me have a word with her!LOL

no but seriously, i admit that by indian telly standards, both shaan and khanak are very well etched characters, there is no doubt about that but they are definitely not darcy or elizabeth.

rafia 24kubarerooj-i

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
hey guys sorry to tear you apart from literature classics but  i know you guys have already probably discussed this but i only watched the sbs RBO segement  now so pardon me for sharing/ repeating other ppl sentiments / boring uLOL but I lovedddddddddddddddddddd it yasharan rock they are sooo cute, haiiiiii if only he'd sing for me EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, no seriously how sweet and yashu admiting shaan doesnt need a reason to be romantic Smile
and kt cheecky as always best time to romance is when its coldROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and disscussing all their picsLOL

i posted this on dt too but dont think any1's there still and if they are probably bored of discussing this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

@aditee

oye! that's exactly what i am also saying. but didn't you say that khanak needs to tell shaan how she feels. phir story kya hoti? mein bhi kehti hoon let them stay quiet for a bit.

Edited by zennnn - 14 January 2011 at 1:00pm
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
okay have an hour...should I bother reading what has been written here at CC...read the update...btw...did not watch episode

were they any good dialogues

Are we getting to see the story from Shaan's perspective??

if the answer to above two Qs is yes....then I shall heave a sign of relief...or maybe not

rafia 24kubarerooj-i

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Zen

As far as TV characters go Shaan's is unique

I will not compare him to ALL TIME BEST of all media

He has made this show riveting

His character is a great combination of gorgeous looks, style (red vest, red shoes not withstanding), voice, the flawed protagonist Shaan's traits, the ability to be so demanding yet so fearful in love, the impulse, the anger, the temper, the wit.......... the love the affection, the caring, the passion, the mind blowing s---ness.

He is a very different kind of package

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index