Ok my take on the epi:
before I begin: can I say there was so much Yashran here...
So Khanak tells shaan that she missed him so much and the fear she had and love she had for him was so apparent. and then she sees him getting worried and she realizes the pain that is about to cause him and she changes the subject saying why did he come so early.
and of course immediately Shaan is Pareshaan
and then he scolds her for behaving such way. he just gives it back to her for a second and then he becomes worried again and that playful hit was soo cute...(btw Yashran there). and then he lovingly calls her idiot (yashran again)
. and then she sees him worried and so cutely says sorry to him and he just melts *like we all do* and then so seriously and worried tells her Khanak "tum ho toh main hoon" man that dialogue was to die for!
and then the following dialogue of i've lost a lot was not needed at all from him but im guessing this is for what is about to come.
then he says he is at fault and that he left her like that after fighting. and she is trying to keep the conversation light...she tells him he doesn't need to say sorry. and then he tells her that she left him that day coz she wanted to patchup the friendship and our simple khanak being khanak gives her meaning of patchup and of course the cute expressions of shaan. and then she gives dialogues that she wanted to bring them together and then she goes: "mujhe laga uss din aap mere peeche peeche cafe tak pohanch jayeinge, main sab theke kar dungi" this is so significant and so the following dialogues about friends and then Shaan's dialogue about the type of wife who cares for the relationship (this is a significant dialogue) and i am going to come to that...in a while.
and then the whole how this happened and how she fainted...I swear really bad timings...a bit OTT bout the way she started shaking. but then i guess director was there and shud've told her to bring it down a notch. but the timings were bad but the fear was superb! a bit OTT on the shaking part...also during this scene the way Khanak become so distanced and doesn't pay heed to Shaan is very much symbolic that she is going to distance herself from him for a while.
Then Shaan comes outside the room all worried, ok i hate to say this but bad BG music here. And I'm glad that Shaan is really thinking bout what is going on with Khanak and im glad he wants to ask her but then decides not to. then his dialogue: "bechari pehle se pareshaan hai aur pareshaan ho jayegi" that one is important. I think Shaan even sees Sunny but doesn't pay too much attention because he is worried about Khanak.
Khanak is talking to herself that shaan must be worried bout her and then she wonders what can she tell him and then that shaadi dialogue and why she even thought of Suraj and then just as she is about to say suraj is and in comes Sunny (very significant scene) and then she looks at the door waiting for Shaan. this part is symbolic.
Shaan is talkn to the Doc to find out what is wrong with Khanak and bechara shaan the doc is not telln him...can i ask why this scene needed?
He is still at it! why? why? why? Zenn u r right that he needs more scenes like last weeks. so Rahul wants to punish Shaan for violating the contract so I'm guessing this track is still going on. at least they are tying up the loose ends.
let's jump into his phone talk. How he asks why Khanak fainted and then asks for the tapes. I have a feeling like Zenn that maybe Rahul might try to take advantage of this situation. or maybe he asked for the tapes for just concern and then through the tapes who knows who is our Sunny and of course the whole Rasam track...
but I like the concern he has for Khanak.
Suraj receptionist scene:
I swear to god that had the worse dialogues...my take...but i guess they need to build his character and tell the difference. But overall it was funny....this sounds so much like Harpreet's own accent.
loved some part of Harpreet.
Sunny's scene with Khanak:
As he comes on, she gets shocked and poor gal was soo upset. Man some of his dialogues were so remission of Suraj's life. for example: main wohi hoon and that u tried to save me (btw right after that Khanak looks outside for Shaan) and then he goes i know ur not interested in us but still u tried to save me, it's too much. and then ask her why she had to act like that. why she had to act like mother India and that because of her he lost his work (btw this is really significant). then the mom, dad, and sister dialogue was superb! is it only me but does anyone else feel here that Khanak always blamed herself for Suraj's death...? I mean i always felt that she did somewhere and hence she ran to help some stranger. and then he blames her in the end and that was it. she felt that dialogue that it was because of her he lost his job...
Sam and Sunny scene with Khanak:
I love Sam's Kismat dialogue and watch Khanak's reaction "no.."
btw I love their scenes and so cute pairing...
and Khanak is trying to stop sam but both sam and sunny are admant and I love it how Khanak feels so apprehensive and wants someone else.
btw did someone feel that Harpreet's dialogues had his own story in it too of the struggling actor?
loved it how Pri and Harpreet were so into the acting and so comfortable...then Khanak tells them to leave and then the way she subtlenessly says that he will be mad at him if he saw sunny. and when sunny asks who is shaan, and khanak looks away. she feels discomfort...she really does imagine suraj from sunny's looks.
Love the whole Sam and Sunny scene...and i love that BG of kudi punjabi (btw isn't that from some movie? or maybe im wrong)
Harpreet was too good here...
and then how he tries to hide from Rahul was too good...but I get the feeling that he is only scarred for no reason...maybe but lets see.
1. "Main sab kuch kho chuka hoon aur tumhe nahi khona chahta"- Ok this dialogue wasn't needed for Shaan's character but it does hold significance to the current story-line.
There are two scenarios on how this fits in: a) loosing Khanak to her own thoughts and her fears, which may results in their distance and from the heavy romance it looks like that...sort of...and b) loosing Khanak coz of Rahul's interference like Zenn mentioned...
2. That dialogue of Khanak saying that she thought Shaan would come after her and she would fix everything. Why do I get the feeling that in her "main sab theke kardungi" ke chakar main she is going to be making another mistake. I could be looking too much into it but I think she thinks she is trying to fix everything with everyone, Shaan and his friends Sam and Rahul but in the process she might loose the most important thing and from the way she has been reacting to sunny it seems to lead that way. and then Shaan's dialogue of how he is lucky to have a wife who cares for relationship...ummm did anyone also think that maybe he might bring that up in the future seeing that he hates being lied to or have facts hidden no matter what the situation is. and I think he will question her about it and this dialogue was an indication of her hiding stuff from him (Sorry Saazy-Smaazy)
3. the whole Sunny and Khanak Scene...especially the way Khanak searches for Shaan right after Sunny enters, it was as if she was searching inside herself to keep looking forward rather than going backwards to her past, which seems to have caught up with her now. Sunny entrance is an indication of that. That whole scene had some of the most amazing indirect dialogues that indicated her fears and her guilty feelings. She is feeling guilty of two things: a) why is she still thinking about Suraj? Who is he to her? What is his connection now? What will it matter now that she is with Shaan? Why is her main question to herself. b) She feels guilty for what happened to Suraj. I'm telling u, no matter how educated or whatever we are, we will always always feel guilty about something we didn't do. I feel that even when I know i'm not at fault and we all do and in her case the accident, she feels, was coz of her since she married Suraj and she blames herself for causing paint to his family.
4. Rahul's scene: What Zenn mentioned that maybe Rahul wud use Sunny and try to hurt Shanak's relationship...(i hope not) but there is another scenario to it and hopefully it's that one the whole bringing Rasam together.
may I say HOT! I swear that was the hottest one ever! especially the way Khanak took charge yaar...Im up for a woman like that!
ok besharmi is still there but i got hold that and say that I think Khanak did behave that way maybe because of her fear of loosing Shaan and how much she missed him. She wanted to show him and herself that Shaan is her life and maybe that whole taking charge was her way of dealing with fear.
ok besharmi is in again: kya baat hai boss...The way Shaan was giving her those looks and that kiss on the hair was OMG...ok sorry im done now. will do that in DT. lol
1. Some of the dialogues were just too much! Why Why why I ask...
2. YM OTT acting of shivering a bit too much, director shud've asked her to bring it down a notch.
3. Timings were not good during that whole shivering part during Shanak scene.
4. Camera angles...seriously really really bad, especially during Sunny and khanak and sam scenes...
5. Bloopers toh be-tahasha the. seriously...
6. Harpreet's acting was going up and down. some time it's good and other, its like huh?
Ok I'm done now....wow that is long again!