Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 49)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
i agree with Rain and Adi-bhoot!

You know i think that what makes RBO so unique because they showed the role-reversal here.

Not your typical guy, that is perfect.

The same goes for Khanak. She is not your typical staying quite, shy types, hiding major stuff from hubby wife. Yes she does hide but only for brief period of times. she is also like a chinghari!

That is the reason why I love RBO

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-rafia 24.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@aditee
I know!I laughed out loud at that comment.And then I was like he is so cute and innocent.I mean if it were Suraj then Khanak was married to him first rendering her marriage to Shaan void. And then I was like thank god its not Suraj.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

CUTEST LINE OF THE DAY
Shaan: Oh well she cant leave me, coz hum SHAADI SHUDA HAIN!LOLLOL

So sincere and earnest!Embarrassed

Yet so romantic!

Like if he cant find any other reason to convince her, he will plain tell her "Oh you cant leave me coz we are married"LOL

Like a kid on the couch! "I cant turn off the TV coz my hands hurt"

Sweetheart!

Good one, but not very effective.Cry

Yes it's not effective but it's sooo Shaan Adi-bhoot...

I mean w/o his character we wouldn't like him...

If it was someone as Darcy or even Maan, we wudn't get this dialogue but Thank God he is not like them...He is Shaan. the guy with flaws and a child-like personality, who needs his wife to keep him going.

That dialogue itself speaks of how genuine type of person he is and how much he needs Khanak...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1rafia 24kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

hey guys! are we seriously putting shaan in the same category as darcy and rhett buttler?!Shocked no way girls, sorry shaan dewaanis but there can be no comparison!Embarrassed ok, you can kill me now!LOL

as for shaan being more previliged and still falling for khanak so much. well, shaan and kahank are both unique characters. khanak is not the regular gaoon ki chori. like rafiya and rooj said, she has a powerful persona. and frankly, she keeps shaan grounded which he needs badly at times! i do think khanak is one of a kind leading lady of indian telly. very well written and well characterized character. both of them actually.

Edited by zennnn - 14 January 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-aditeerooj-ikubare

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
lol @ rooj couldnt agree more shaan is strong and masculine etc but when it comes down to emotions love etc he needs support, comfort i.e. khanak, without her he's weak alone and he knows it. aww i feel like giving him a real big Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
As long as Khanak continues to be silent on this thing

Shaan will never know how she loves him in return

The turmoil will intesnify

I am not sure what the plans are for future tracks and how long thsi turmoil will exist

But from the looks of it Kekta bhoot is taking over

rahul is trying to figure out who Sunny is wrt to Shaan

And then we will see some low class drama is my suspicion

Khanak hopefully shudnt stay mum for long

rafia 24kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

@aditee

how does khanak's silence matter anymore. shaan has already met sunny. that has been done. i think they'll both play hide and seek with each other. both need to be vocal about their feelings. shaan, instead of talking to himself in the end scene of today's episode should have said all those things to khanak out loud but he didn't. i think there needs to be expression from both sides, not only khanak'sErmm

Edited by zennnn - 14 January 2011 at 12:54pm

rafia 24kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

hey guys! are we seriously putting shaan in the same category as darcy and rhett buttler?!Shocked no way girls, sorry shaan dewaanis but there can be no comparison!Embarrassed ok, you can kill me now!LOL

as for shaan being more previliged and still falling for khanak so much. well, shaan and kahank are both unique characters. khanak is not the regular gaoon ki chori. like rafiya and rooj said, she has a powerful persona. and frankly, she keeps shaan grounded which he needs badly at times! i do think khanak is one of a kind leading lady of indian telly. very well written and well characterized character. both of them actually.

Zenn

Sorry I did not make a comparison
So will have to duck those shoes you fling

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index