India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 46)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Mr. Darcy was and will remain one of my first loves but while he wasn't overtly possessive he did get jealous of Wickham and admirably showed his possessiveness! 

And Gaayu, how can you not like Rhett Butler?!

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Am super serious Veena.... am like a crazy Darcy fan and P & P fan and Jane Austen fan!Embarrassed

He is not the world's greatest actor but the only person who would leave me completely stumped for words would be Colin Firth, if I see him in person that is!

Sorry, this is taking discussion away from RBO. Apologies people... do continue. and make sure u all get treated for hormonal imbalance tomorrowLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare-Veena-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@ rafia
Aww that sucks.I can totally empathise.But didn't you see---> I love you!
That should super cheer you up=D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@yumna yeah it did Big smile
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

R we talking of heroes from the classics while discussing Shaan? That itself is a credit to the CVs... Shaan is now being discussed along with Rhett Butler, Fitzwilliam Darcy and dont know who else..Clap.

Shantanu Khandelwal, stand up and pat urself 'cos u know not when this appreciation will occur again here at CCLOLClap

@ Yumna
I have nothing against Rhett Butler but he is too dominating.... and Clark Gable didnt help change my opinion:)

After Darcy, it wud be Mr.Thornton (North and South, Elizabeth Gaskell).... Richard Armitage helpedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123rafia 24kubarerooj-i

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
So

What do u all think of Shaan's

"Tum mujhse zindagi mein aage bhi nikal jaaogi to mujhe yahi khada paaogi"

Do u think she will get ahead in life?

Mujhe laga CVs apna home work kar rahey hain

Or who knows, just another pointless line

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Guys for showering the Love!

Us romantic women/girls love a guy with Upper Hands (Thanks aditee for the acknowledgment.)

was busy making a post so hence didn't respond earlier. I see you guys are comparing Victorian novels to Shaan....come to think of it...most of the guys today or in Tellywood are inspired by the Victorian times...in fact even stories are too...

neways I love you all!!!

btw aditee: i got a new name for you and don't kill me for that but I love giving people nicknames it makes me feel closer to them...so ur name is Adi-bhoot!ROFL

@Rain: tum yaha bhi shuru ho gayi in ur besharmi!?ROFL
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@ Gaayu
OMG. A North and South fan! *hug*
Most people I know haven't read North and South and I am so excited you love Mr. Thornton too! 

Yaar I don't like over possessive guys.I was just saying k sometimes it pays to be possessive.Makes the girl feel valued and much loved=D

Waise I never thought Rhett Butler was too domineering.If you remember Scarlett gave as good as she got and so Rhett could be himself with her.Throughout the book they kept swinging back and forth.No one had the upper hand.And then the night he carries her up the staircase--> UPPER HAND.Yay!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index