CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
@Aditee

I agree on the Akki-boo....

@SYS, rafia and Zenn

at this point a shanak turmoil is great...as long as they dont bring in lal banian into it...I mean why do they need to...they can get dhamaaka entertainment with just these two....

They go through silences out of concern

then concern becomes restlessness

then restlessness becomes fear and anger

then anger becomes voicing and venting and all that fighting

then fighting becomes making up

Why do they need a Rahul....sunny can bring all of the above between them

The rahul factor should concentrate on his love for Sam....how pathetic....would that be,..in many ways if the story goes that way,,its total eekhthooo and they will find it very hard to get RBO fans to feel for rahul

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rooj-i

i have a question...

how many of you here thinks that Khanak still hasn't realized her love for Shaan is stronger, yet?

you mean stronger than Shaan;s love for her? or stronger than her love for Suraj?

in both cases...there is no such thing IMHO
@ rooj like i said in one of my previous posts i dont think khanak compares the two in that way, like many of you guys have discussed before her love for sooraj may have been naive and she was young but for her it was just as real and strong she did propose to him and get married to him remember. but shaan is her husband now and her love for him is more mature and patient and understanding. this love grew and is now one of the foundations of where shanaks love sits on.
to her marriage and her love for shaantanu is everything she needs
ha yaar...why rahul in betweeen all these? i mean khud ki probs solve karona yaar...why between shanak....
You know SWJ totally needs to re-hire the Goradiyas for AT LEAST the confrontation between Shaan and Khanak.Like when Shanak finally put their fears to rest.That conversation needs to be epic and not some run-of-the-mill 'You're my life now.I can't live without you' etc.
@ saazy and Yumna: stronger as in her dilemma....i mean she is still thinkn bout it...so has she really realized it or is she still choosing as destiny as the answer...coz from the way i see it she still hasnt confronted that fact. she still thinks that destiny had to choose for her in the end and she is happy with it now. She never had a choice like Shaan did so now is her turn...
Rooj

MY OPINION:

Shaan loves Khanak more than she can ever love him!

She may love him more than Suraj but not definitely as much as him!
Sorry!
@ Rooj
Oh yeah.Totally.Khanak has never thought about this na
@ aditee
Nahi yaar.I don't think their love for each other can be measured or compared.Granted they've depicted Shaan's love for Khanak in a better way but I still wouldn't presume to say Shaan loves her more.
Originally posted by rafia 24

@ rooj like i said in one of my previous posts i dont think khanak compares the two in that way, like many of you guys have discussed before her love for sooraj may have been naive and she was young but for her it was just as real and strong she did propose to him and get married to him remember. but shaan is her husband now and her love for him is more mature and patient and understanding. this love grew and is now one of the foundations of where shanaks love sits on.
to her marriage and her love for shaantanu is everything she needs

Rain...

see i know what you are talking about one thing is still not clear...she accepted Suraj as her life partner because she knew him for so long...it's like KANK story. I mean they picked their partners coz they knew them, their best freinds but when true love came along, they realized that they were not really in love the first time around (i know bad example, i didn't like that movie mainly coz of no traditional aspect in there but its' true ideas) anyways so for her Shaan even came by chance but now it is her entired world...but the question she still hasn't really explored is, is she moving on? she keeps bringing up the suraj topic in her mind and im sure once she sees him again she will again bring it up