Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 43)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@ Teech
Was out of town! Missed u all very very much!

14th Jan 2011 episode:

Almost unbelievable that we got one whole episode of just ShaNak! Did we all watch what we watched? Just want to make sure...

Harpreet is very handsome:) and looks like he can act too, given the 1 second scene he got where he takes Shaan's hands!Clap But why did he not remove his glasses?Confused

Shaan's shocked expression- good. But better was Shaan swallowing hard, shock visble physically on his body! Look at KT's adam's apple going up and down! Poor guy has lost so much weight but that one gesture, whether told by the director or improvised by the actor, drove home the point even more!

The driving home scene was funny... I mean, I guess it was shot in the studio with Shaan sitting in the car. One can understand, since KT cant be expected to shoot for hrs on Mumbai roads. But even so, to show a man supposedly driving, close his eyes, lean back on his seat, rub his hands over his eyes etc.. is too much of a blooperLOL gave me a heart attackLOL I thought Shaan was going to the jail againLOL

But the song, Oh man, oh man... the song... Saaaz, forgive me for not paying attention to the song! Holy cow! what was that? Those lyrics, that tune, that voice, and the situation.... OMG.... total applause for RBO CVs todayClap

And can I just say, welcome back Swapna ji, to the director's chair!Clap Your touch is visible, in the small scene where Shaan turns on the radio and hears an RJ talk about love... so realistic! well doneClap I have always wondered why they never shows TV characters in our soaps discussing real life... they never listen to the radio, never go for a movie, never see TV, never discuss anything!

Khanak looked lovely in white. The colour suits Yashu so well. But god, that wig... why r they being so cruel to her?Cry

Beautiful expressions from both KT and Yashu, but my vote goes for Yashu today.... her smile and immediate change of expressions back and forth... she is becoming a master at it. This smile of hers is gonna take her far.... well done Yashu. Clap

The date scene- i didnt get the extravagance... a simple, sit-down dinner would have been more apt, but may be these things are required nowadays. didnt understand Shaan kneeling down. did he give her a ring? wud Khanak know what that means? Anyway, liked the ambience, liked the two together like this, after a long time...

What I liked the most was referring to the original RBO story, why we are all here, watching this show for almost 9 months now! We are here to see how two people work at a second chance at love. Especially for a widowed young woman, it must be very very hard.... and we want to see Shaan and Khanak confront that more. Natasha's presence did not allow them to do that the first time around... now they two are getting there.... am liking this track!

Not liking- Khanak's monologues.... why cant she tell Sam? Isnt she supposed to be her friend or boss or whatever?

Rahul doesnt seem shocked enough to see Sam with a boyfriend. Very odd.

Rahul the villain? Predictable... anyway, lets see....

The focus is back on where it should be- ShaNak. Hope that focus stays...

Edited by tvrasika - 14 January 2011 at 11:23am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrwel1111shanakrocks1vaish_123-SYS-iluvmanarAshi22destinylovepriya_cool_123-YasharanArshi-SPN_JD_Addictedkrock.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i-Veena-

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Beautiful is the only word I can think of today.I love this intensity much more than fun and frolic and romance.Shnatanu's expressions were so good.Khanak was also good but I was lost in Shantanu and his eys and his pain,his love and most of all the vow he took in the end.

And how can I forget the song.Beautiful!

Seeing today's episode made me bit hopeful about Rahul not succeeding with his plan.

Was Khanak actually standing on Shantanu's shoes?The Q was shaky and felt like her foot was on his

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 14 January 2011 at 11:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1iluvmanarpriya_cool_123kubarerooj-ikrock

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Why do they prolong the scenes that don't need to be long and shorten the scenes we wouldn't mind continuing for the whole episode?!=(

Khair. First impressions:
1) Don't know if it was just me but Sunny's smug smile and expressions seemed to indicate he knew about Suraj and the effect his face was having on Shaan

2)In the car-Shaan's first reaction being an irrational 'Kahin woh Suraj toh nahi' show's the deep seated fear inside him.That of Khanak having loved Suraj more and someone or something taking Khanak away from him.Insecurities coming to the surface again.I like!
( Gaayu's right about the car scene-some places it seems like the car is moving but Shaan has his eyes closed.Scary!)

3)Loved the flashbacks and the BG music.Some were of course misplaced having taken place in Khanak's imagination

4) Both look great in white.No shiny clothes today!Yay! 
Apart from the barely dance and wiping off of the cake from lips(sorry but can I just *swoon*) no physical intimacy but so much said with the eyes. And with such intensity!And the lyrics of the ghazal accompanying that.Sigh.
Thumbs down in this scene: The blown-up pictures.Things like these ALWAYS make me wonder when and how and who was taking those pictures.Freaks me out.

5) Didn't get the coming ups-wasn't Khanak going to tell Shaan about Suraj.Why this change of heart?

Edited by -SYS- - 14 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123iluvmanarkrock.Dilwale.kubarerooj-iSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
SYS-don't think that Sunny knows abt Suraj.Rahul himself is trying to figure it out and once he gets it,he might use Sunny,as it seems from the look they both shared in the hospital that they might know each other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubarerooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@ Smitha
Yeah it looked like she was standing on his feet.I thought maybe it was deliberate.Or maybe an attempt to help him along with the flickering pain in his expressions LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubarerooj-i

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ Smitha
Yeah it looked like she was standing on his feet.I thought maybe it was deliberate.Or maybe an attempt to help him along with the flickering pain in his expressions LOL

Lol.Her's was the startled expression and he pulled her even closer lol.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123iluvmanaraditeerooj-ikrockkubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Oh... forgot to say, loved hearing the RBO title track.... and seeing all the old scenes, including the jadibhooti wala scene! Those who wonder what we mean when we go on and on about golden RBO, pls watch those scenes on YT. You will know what we are talking about.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1iluvmanarkrockkubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Jan 14 2011

I will leave my tribute on that page

Thumbs Up

1 SHANAK SCENE--EVERYTHING!
Their clothes, the ambience, the mood, NO PLASTIC FLOWERS, no PINK CLOTHES, no heart shaped baloons, nothing TACKY
2 Great emoting by KT The physically jolted by Sunny thing was class act!

THE FB WAS TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL 
THANKS CVs for taking the story back to where it belongs
We were missing it and looked for it  all over and were statin to get worried

3. Sunny, taking his hand out to shake, was hilarious

4. Khanak and Shaan simply superb, all through the evening. The spontaneity the slap stick jokes were not missed at all
Both were kind of sad, in turmoil, shaken up, yet were sure of one thing, THEY LOVED THE OTHER

5. "SHE IS MINE I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE HER UP" OMG!!!! The most romantic thing Ive ever heard from him on the show.
I LOOOOOVE IT!

Thumbs Down:
Driving with eyes closed!
Khanak's monolog!

Thoughts to ponder:

After the initial shock of seeing Sunny, seeing a dead man walking basically, I had hoped for Shaan's guilt of taking a life, but instead HE WORRIED ABOUT LOSING HER! OMG! Does he love her more than anything else in life?

They both fear how it will affect the other, but Khanak was "Main Shaan se pyaar karti hoon, Shaan ke SAATH khush hoon"
Shaan was like "She is mine, she is mine, I am never going to let her go. I cant see her not be in my life, SHE IS MY WIFE"

Facial resemblance alone is not enough for Khanak to leave Shaan, correct?
WHAT IS SHAAN SO AFRAID OF?
I mean there is so much about Shaan she loves now. His kindness, his nature, his sense of humor, his fighting spirit...... and "everything else"WinkEmbarrassed
Why does he feel that just because Sunny LOOKS like Sooraj she will leave him?

Edited by aditee - 14 January 2011 at 11:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1dr.dsrvaish_123-SYS-iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-krockSPN_JD_Addictedkubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index