Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 42)

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

initial reaction to the episode:

ladies, Aankh Macholi shuru! and man KT's and YM's expressions in that scene are just amazing. check out the raising and dropping of yashu's eyes and kt staring at her intensely. both of them are subtle, yet so powerful in that scene.

Edited by zennnn - 14 January 2011 at 10:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123-SYS-IFsKhanakaditee-YasharanArshi-rooj-ikubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Originally posted by aditee

Be back in 45 guys

Khabardaar koi soney gaya to

Ek ek ko aakar uthaaoongi

Gotta go pick up that brat from school

I so knew it! ur a scarry Bhoot! ROFL

@ Gaayu welcome back missed you! and you missed my 2 big analysis! that put people to sleepROFL
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Doc D and Vandoo

Aaj to dhuandaar "discussion" ke liye look forward karo!

U know what I mean?Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrkrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
todays episode was priceless the emotion that thes to give the dialog everything was picture perfect..........................ther emotional struggle and the pics and dance everything was perfect..................................cvs tnx for lovely dialog yaar...............................shaan khanak ke liye aur khaak shaan ke liye arent thy so cuteDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-rooj-i

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
WOW !

They surpassed every lead jodi on TV  with today's episode.

FANTABULOUS!!!!!!

SHANAK  YOU ROCK!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrIFsKhanakkrock.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbofan1

WOW !

They surpassed every lead jodi on TV  with today's episode.

FANTABULOUS!!!!!!

SHANAK  YOU ROCK!

ClapClapClap

Well said, Vaishnavi!!!

And may I add some lead jodis on the big-screen too....Naam bade aur darshan chote!!!Dead

KT-Yashu, U guys truly are the best......have redefined romance in all its understated glory and grandeur today.......

God Bless!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
shaan's totally behaving like how khanak behaved when she saw sunny. she was taking an initiative in their dinner date and he planned this date for her. they are so afraid of losing each other, they are coming closer by showing love and being expressive in ways they weren't before! uss din shaan heraan hoa tha, today khanak was surprised!

Edited by zennnn - 14 January 2011 at 10:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123kubarerooj-ikrock

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@ Teech
Was out of town! Missed u all very very much!

14th Jan 2011 episode:

Almost unbelievable that we got one whole episode of just ShaNak! Did we all watch what we watched? Just want to make sure...

Harpreet is very handsome:) and looks like he can act too, given the 1 second scene he got where he takes Shaan's hands!Clap But why did he not remove his glasses?Confused

Shaan's shocked expression- good. But better was Shaan swallowing hard, shock visble physically on his body! Look at KT's adam's apple going up and down! Poor guy has lost so much weight but that one gesture, whether told by the director or improvised by the actor, drove home the point even more!

The driving home scene was funny... I mean, I guess it was shot in the studio with Shaan sitting in the car. One can understand, since KT cant be expected to shoot for hrs on Mumbai roads. But even so, to show a man supposedly driving, close his eyes, lean back on his seat, rub his hands over his eyes etc.. is too much of a blooperLOL gave me a heart attackLOL I thought Shaan was going to the jail againLOL

But the song, Oh man, oh man... the song... Saaaz, forgive me for not paying attention to the song! Holy cow! what was that? Those lyrics, that tune, that voice, and the situation.... OMG.... total applause for RBO CVs todayClap

And can I just say, welcome back Swapna ji, to the director's chair!Clap Your touch is visible, in the small scene where Shaan turns on the radio and hears an RJ talk about love... so realistic! well doneClap I have always wondered why they never shows TV characters in our soaps discussing real life... they never listen to the radio, never go for a movie, never see TV, never discuss anything!

Khanak looked lovely in white. The colour suits Yashu so well. But god, that wig... why r they being so cruel to her?Cry

Beautiful expressions from both KT and Yashu, but my vote goes for Yashu today.... her smile and immediate change of expressions back and forth... she is becoming a master at it. This smile of hers is gonna take her far.... well done Yashu. Clap

The date scene- i didnt get the extravagance... a simple, sit-down dinner would have been more apt, but may be these things are required nowadays. didnt understand Shaan kneeling down. did he give her a ring? wud Khanak know what that means? Anyway, liked the ambience, liked the two together like this, after a long time...

What I liked the most was referring to the original RBO story, why we are all here, watching this show for almost 9 months now! We are here to see how two people work at a second chance at love. Especially for a widowed young woman, it must be very very hard.... and we want to see Shaan and Khanak confront that more. Natasha's presence did not allow them to do that the first time around... now they two are getting there.... am liking this track!

Not liking- Khanak's monologues.... why cant she tell Sam? Isnt she supposed to be her friend or boss or whatever?

Rahul doesnt seem shocked enough to see Sam with a boyfriend. Very odd.

Rahul the villain? Predictable... anyway, lets see....

The focus is back on where it should be- ShaNak. Hope that focus stays...

Edited by tvrasika - 14 January 2011 at 11:23am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrwel1111shanakrocks1vaish_123-SYS-iluvmanarAshi22destinylovepriya_cool_123-YasharanArshi-SPN_JD_Addictedkrock.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i-Veena-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index