Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

   
Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 39)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Joined: 31 May 2006
Posts: 7594

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Zen
You're right about Sunny affecting them both equally albeit in different ways.

Your  pre-cap analysis was yummy! I love love love their non-verbal scenes.They've got the showing emotions with eyes down pat! I can just feel the love.
I SO LOVE you for this
 
I am the same:
 
I cant stand the:
 
4 foot peeche, 2 foot oopar
Main kuch nahi tum kuch ho
Tumhe nahi khona chahta
Tum mere liye kya ho
 
 
Just give them a sprial bound 10 page script and tell these two, "Go on guys enact it all with your eyes"
 
They will do it!
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Joined: 06 December 2010
Posts: 3154

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by -SYS-

Zen
You're right about Sunny affecting them both equally albeit in different ways.

Your  pre-cap analysis was yummy! I love love love their non-verbal scenes.They've got the showing emotions with eyes down pat! I can just feel the love.
I SO LOVE you for this
 
I am the same:
 
I cant stand the:
 
4 foot peeche, 2 foot oopar
Main kuch nahi tum kuch ho
Tumhe nahi khona chahta
Tum mere liye kya ho
 
 
Just give them a sprial bound 10 page script and tell these two, "Go on guys enact it all with your eyes"
 
They will do it!
 

I was actually contemplating them doing a silent movie type episode.No but seriously, it's true.These two just don't need dialogues.Or a bare minimum of dialogues. Whether that's because they are really good actors or just very in sync I don't know.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee.Dilwale.

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Joined: 09 August 2010
Posts: 7616

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
@aditee  so true no need of talks at all for these briliant actors (precap)
and
 
BTW did u notice they have compleltely edited the fat comment in the TB article good to see that. 


Edited by sshriyaa84 - 14 January 2011 at 8:16am
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Joined: 31 May 2006
Posts: 7594

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

@aditee  so true no need of talks at all for these briliant actors (precap)
and
 
BTW did u notice they have compleltely edited the fat comment in the TB article good to see that. 
OH REALLY?
 
WOW!!
 
THATS GREAT NEWS!
ClapClap
 
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Joined: 09 January 2007
Posts: 13493

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
that is interesting on the IF article...
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Joined: 31 May 2006
Posts: 7594

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Rooj,
 
That should tell a certain some one that not everyone is overwhelmed by his charms and will gush about everything that comes out of his mouth.
 
He is an employee as much as everyone else is in the industry and there are certain standards of business conduct that EVERYONE needs to follow, irrespective of how good looking you are.......
 
Good decision TB!
 
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-Ashi22.Dilwale.rooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Joined: 06 December 2010
Posts: 3154

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Oh good about the article.Did someone take up the issue with TB?
I wonder whether the SBB interview today was an attempt at damage control

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeerooj-i.Dilwale.

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Joined: 31 May 2006
Posts: 7594

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Oh good about the article.Did someone take up the issue with TB?
I wonder whether the SBB interview today was an attempt at damage control
 
ZIP!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.rooj-i

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index