Posted: 13 years ago
Sys and Rafia
I think you two are right

He just totally fears she will leave him

This is going to be so good to watch
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You know the really interesting thing is he still doesn't think himself worthy of her love.Thus the leaving him behind line.
Khanak has never felt insecure of his love for her but he always has.Whereas usually they show it to be the other way round.The under educated, rural girl insecure of the urban guy's love.
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -SYS-

You know the really interesting thing is he still doesn't think himself worthy of her love.Thus the leaving him behind line.

Khanak has never felt insecure of his love for her but he always has.Whereas usually they show it to be the other way round.The under educated, rural girl insecure of the urban guy's love.

i always saw that...u know i thought he did feel that more than she felt it...i know we are not comparing but the fact is Shaan has always said it. He even said that the best thing in his life happened was Khanak, that line itself is talking about his insecurities and his thoughts...
aditee thumbnail

FOR THIS RBO WILL ALWAYS HAVE A UNIQUE PLACE IN MY HEART
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I notice that from DAY ONE of this show

There is a certain something in the way he looks at her

the way he pursued her the way he fell in love

Were all so over powering
YET HE DOUBTS HIMSELF

Today Shaan excelled in that, what ever you just said.

He has the upper hand in every way in this relationship

Its not like he is handicapped or under privileged or un educated

But yet

HE YEARNS FOR HER SOOOOOOOOO

This side of him makes him SO LOVABLE!

On the outside anybody that looks at her will prolly react like Boo and madz

But look at this guy!

He is besides himself in fear
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sooooooo true thats what makes RBO stand out from the rest and shows how much power khanak has over shaanπŸ˜‰ (i guess she has the upper handπŸ˜†) no seriously khanak is the glue to their relationship and he knows without her he's nothing as he's never really done anything without her involvement e.g. presentation, becoming a singer etc

i really hope shaan asks khanak why she loves him to reassure him
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: rafia 24

sooooooo true thats what makes RBO stand out from the rest and shows how much power khanak has over shaanπŸ˜‰ (i guess she has the upper handπŸ˜†) no seriously khanak is the glue to their relationship and he knows without her he's nothing as he's never really done anything without her involvement e.g. presentation, becoming a singer etc

i really hope shaan asks khanak why she loves him to reassure him

Very well said Rafia!

thas EXACTLY what I wanted to convey in my above note

Guess you are better with words than I amπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ aditee probably not and ur sooooo much better at analysising and finding symbols/hidden messages in evrything
aditee thumbnail
CUTEST LINE OF THE DAY
Shaan: Oh well she cant leave me, coz hum SHAADI SHUDA HAIN!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So sincere and earnest!😳

Yet so romantic!

Like if he cant find any other reason to convince her, he will plain tell her "Oh you cant leave me coz we are married"πŸ˜†

Like a kid on the couch! "I cant turn off the TV coz my hands hurt"

Sweetheart!

Good one, but not very effective.😭

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with Rain and Adi-bhoot!

You know i think that what makes RBO so unique because they showed the role-reversal here.

Not your typical guy, that is perfect.

The same goes for Khanak. She is not your typical staying quite, shy types, hiding major stuff from hubby wife. Yes she does hide but only for brief period of times. she is also like a chinghari!

That is the reason why I love RBO