Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 38)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
@ aditee
I know I hate it when they start out with strong characters who are comfortable in their skin and their choices and then slowly transition into any other wanna-be.At least she's still wearing Indian wear.

But at the end of the day do actors have a say in the costumes and styling and make-up waghaira?I don't think so.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ aditee
I know I hate it when they start out with strong characters who are comfortable in their skin and their choices and then slowly transition into any other wanna-be.At least she's still wearing Indian wear. that has been the problem with many many characters and has been there for a long time now...to tell u the truth, with story-lines the characters have to change...but I love RBO's the best because even with some changes, the main ideas are still there...

But at the end of the day do actors have a say in the costumes and styling and make-up waghaira?I don't think so.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

hey all!

an episode analysis after the longest time! it will be like a mashed one of the last couple or so episodes. please bear with me. won't blame you if you don'tLOL

ok, i disagree when people say that sunny's appearance effects shaan more or effects khanak more. i think it will effect shanak equally. they both will face a variety of emotions when it comes to dealing with their past. some diferent, some same but a whole train of emotions for sure.

if shaan will relive the trauma of having negligently caused a person's death, khanak will relive the trauma of losing her husband on the very next morning of her wedding.

if shaan will go through the turmoil and fear of losing khanak, khanak will find herself in a whirlwind of confusion as she goes to and fro between her past and present.

so, i really don't see how this effects either one of them more than the other. like some of us have suggested that shaan will get more effected and i was like huh?

SHANAK SUNNY CONFRONTATION:

i think the CVs did a clever job in both scenes. khanak meeting sunny was more elaborate, dramatic and khanak's reaction was more intense because khanak has known a life with sooraj. a much longer than one she shares with shaan right now. she loved sooraj starting from her chilhood and into adolence. she even became his wife though it was merely for a day. thus the reason i feel that the whole scene was orchested beautifully with a lot of depth. khanak recalling what happened to sooraj and the way she ran to save sunny was a clear indication how much she never wanted to relive that tragedy again. the FB scenes of sooraj and khanak with the sad version of the title song gave another level to the khanak sunny confrontation. you could actually see in there a couple, young, carefree and in love, completely oblivious to the tragedy that was about to strike.

shaan on the other hand had only known sooraj for like a few hours. he had met him at the factory, told him to fix the fuze and then their next and final scene was when he went to see sooraj at the hospital before he died. so the CVs also constructed their confrontation scene accordingly. shaan meeting sooraj could not evoke memories of any shared life because the only real connection between them is khanak. what it brought was feeling of guilt and with the the fear that the past of his beloved has returned and it will now haunt them both.

SUNIL KHANAK:

they have got to be the cutest FIL /DIL duo on tv. it's not all candy floss doting but a genuine relationship where both have serious conversations regarding things and sunil feels like he has a right on khanak to be angry with her like he does with shaan. i for one would love to see sunil helping khanak get though this. shaan has friends to share with. sunil could be khanak's rock. the CVs have developed their relationship well and perhaps they could explore this aspect too.

BB SCENE:

like gaayu said, i am not amongst the group of audience it was targeted at. two dudes battling it out wearing sunglasses and the overdose of attitude. most would find that appealing i guess, i don't. a simple man to man conversation in rahul's office would have been more impactful and not to mention more RBO and less DMG.

RUSHAD/AKKI:

what have they done to our rushad? CVs! i am scarred for life. such a spontaneous actor and he's being forced to play a sad version of jack sparrow! for a moment it seemed like i watching nikelodeon or something.

PRECAP:

i will comment in detail on the actual scene but here's how i looked at the precap:

he looks at her, to find her staring at him.

she gives him a half sad half reassuring smile.

he attempts to smile back at her.

she looks away after a while

he keeps staring at her.

she feels his gaze and lokks back at him.

now it's his turn to look away.

in short, aankh macholi shuru and man KT's and YM's expressions in this scene are just amazing. check out the raising and dropping of yashu's eyes and kt staring at her intensely. both of them are so subtle, yet powerful in that scene.

Edited by zennnn - 14 January 2011 at 9:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123sweetsute-SYS-priya_cool_123kubarerooj-i

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Zennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

YEH LE EK BIG HUG

This is my most fave song of this show now

Great description

SPOT ON!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.rooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Zen
You're right about Sunny affecting them both equally albeit in different ways.

Your  pre-cap analysis was yummy! I love love love their non-verbal scenes.They've got the showing emotions with eyes down pat! I can just feel the love.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeerooj-i.Dilwale.

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@ Rooj
Interesting but I'm so not a believer in star signs.Regardless, I remain a Taurean.

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
@ zenn:

I loved the fact u looked into Sunil and Khanak scene...I was hoping for the same. hasn't he been the one person, beside Dadi, that she trusted and talked to the most? so why not now...it is the perfect time...

As for Rushad: honestly I felt the same. yes i did laugh but i laughed at the whole situation not the scene...does that make sense? I felt like i was watching a messed up horror mixture of 3 movies...a complete absurd notion. all three actors are superb and it was waisted, their talent that is...

The precap: i loved it how you looked into it...superb analysis! KT and YM were great! their ankh macholi was really really good...i honestly love watching it. lol

.Dilwale.

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
@ Yumna: im not either but i thought it would be interesting to tell u all...im an aries so will stay one...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index