Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 36)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

i think cvs tried 2 b diffrnt by music track but the biggest midtake they have done is completely changng the caast and everythng allof a sudden but now story is back 2 most xtent 2 shanak they can handle it well now.
I just LOVE YOUR HOPE!ClapClapClap
It touches my heart!

Hope it touches the CVs as well!

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Sorry couldn't give my take fully but I did like yesterday's epi especially KT and Manish's acting...it was superbly done!
and then that last scene was def. brilliant!!!!

other than that i don' t have much to say except that I like that ghazal and precap. it was too good!

will give my analysis on today's epi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111vaish_123

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
@ aditee
Yeah I know-the guitar is very forced.
And as far as KT's discomfort talking about the track goes-dude I never even watched the interview after what you told me about it! I have had conversations about that interview without having watched it myself LOL

@Rooj
Hey! Was wondering where you were yesterday

You know I was thinking now that both have seen Sunny I want to see them dealing with it individually for a bit before dealing with it together.Not in the typical oh I must hide it from Shaan way but more like coming to terms with the history on their own before helping each other get through it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ aditee
Yeah I know-the guitar is very forced.
And as far as KT's discomfort talking about the track goes-dude I never even watched the interview after what you told me about it! I have had conversations about that interview without having watched it myself LOL

@Rooj
Hey! Was wondering where you were yesterday i was attending some guests yesterday. I had guests over so was busy with them and they left around midnight. lol

You know I was thinking now that both have seen Sunny I want to see them dealing with it individually for a bit before dealing with it together.Not in the typical oh I must hide it from Shaan way but more like coming to terms with the history on their own before helping each other get through it.

funny how u shud mention it...i wanted them to do it together because then it makes the relationship stronger...and from the looks of it, they will do it together. in the SBB interview it sort of confirms it...
I think Khanak had finally decided that she loves Shaantanu more, the fact she throws away the picture...as for Shaan, he still needs to see the gravity of the situation of his past and he needs to really  really repent it and talk to Khanak about it...

PS: will be back shortly

Edited by rooj-i - 14 January 2011 at 7:01am
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
@ Rooj
Actually I wanted them to deal with it together too.In fact I'm still for it.BUT now I'm also slowly forming the opinion that dealing with it on their own for a bit wouldn't be bad.

Like Shaan re-assuring himself of Khanak's love for him (I love the scenes with him searching her eyes) and Khanak re-assuring herself of her love for Shaan.And with Shaan I also want the guilt to surface.
See I can identify with dealing alone because whenever something happens I need some alone time first to sort everything out in my mind.So yes I wouldn't mind that.Not for long but like a few scenes.And then of course they should confront their past together and what it means for their present and their future.

Edited by -SYS- - 14 January 2011 at 7:11am
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
@ Yumna ( i still can't stop myself from saying that ur name is so beautiful)

Anyways...I understand what you are saying it. I wanted them to do the same thing. I wanted both to first understand and assure their feelings for eachother. I saw Khanak being the main victim when it came to loving Shaan because she took it as a twist of destiny but with Shaan it was always a choice that he had to make and he did too. So for Shaan I wanted him to go back to that one past and try to repent it in the eyes of Khanak like he should've.

So with them together they can face the situation together but from the looks of the video, it seems that they will search for each other's love for themselves or they wud talk about it at least. as far as telling the other bout Sunny, i dont think it will happen any time soon...

I have this one scene in my mind i want them to do it. when they first see Sunny together, I want them to immediately hold eachothers' hand, instead of letting go...that would be symbolic
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I SERIOUSLY LOVE the fear I see in Shaan's eyes in the SBB clip!

Its mind blowing

I mean a guy who is a self-professed "good looking, THE BEST, the handosmest, DUDE, educated, city bred"

He has everything going for him.
All South Mumbai types would line up for him ina second, and would be there for his picking..........

Then why does the prsopect of losing HER terrify him so?

Love has brought him to his knees!

I love that fear in his eyes

She is a nobody compared to him, if you were to look at all the trappings of life, nahi?

But why does he fear losing her so much?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123-SYS-rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
@ Aditee:

that is a good depiction...I didn't even notice it...I thought he was just upset about seeing Sunny...

but that is really good...I think the answer to your question (if it is addressed to us) can't really be answered...

i wondered and i think his friends did too about why he chose Khanak when he Tashu...I think we all are looking for them to express the love they felt for the other. It would be awesome if the CVs showed us why they chose eachother.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index