CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 33)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbofan1

@ Saaz

Well said.

Sunny's presence itself caused disturbance in Shanak's life.

Why Rahul ?

Rahul Sam ke peeche bhago and Shanak ko chodo. 

EXACTLY........

dont need rahul in his lal banian with dark glasses bothering shanak...PUHLEEZ!!!! gimme a break....

Sunny is there for enough turmoil and angst ridden story to evolve between the two...if they bring this Rahul factor the whole story is going Ekta way...I am sorry I thought the CTs were better than that....But then the new story writer they have hired wrote ekta serials before,,,,

HEY RAM!!!

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
alright everyone gtg...shall miss you guys even more tomorrow,,ciao
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@ Zen
Congrats yaar!

@saaz
Forum is thanda because there wasn't much in today's episode to discuss

I don't want Sunny and Rahul to know each other either.I mean Shanak should deal with their problems and emotions that arise with Sunny and RaSam can use and deal with Sunny as they wish.The pre-cap has given me hope that all the emotions shall be dealt with in turn.The guilt, the fear, the love, the concern, the possessiveness,the acceptance--> of both Khanak and Shaan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ Zen
Congrats yaar!

@saaz
Forum is thanda because there wasn't much in today's episode to discuss

I don't want Sunny and Rahul to know each other either.I mean Shanak should deal with their problems and emotions that arise with Sunny and RaSam can use and deal with Sunny as they wish.The pre-cap has given me hope that all the emotions shall be dealt with in turn.The guilt, the fear, the love, the concern, the possessiveness,the acceptance--> of both Khanak and Shaan.

hey Sys...we have had godawful crap thrown at us before...my feeling is forum is thanda becos of a certain actor's behaviour towards co-actors..I dont know.....anyways

I AM TOTALLY WITH YOU on dealing seperately....thats why tho I was loving the precap....becos finally the way I interpreted precap was Shaan's concern and hence despair for Khanak and then they opening up....

I dont know yaar Sys...but todays that faltu bb court dialogues between Lal banian walla and man who plays BB with a jacket got me thinking whether we will get ewwkta style crap

and please SHaan having a sunstroke...I mean if the sun was shaded how the hell did you attacked by the sun stroke....

Diont get me wrong, i like the fact that it was seamed in and not OTT...but damnation Sunny was wearing  dark glassses.......how could you ahve recognized him from a distance,..when he actually bumped into you and you missed him...SORRY NOT BUYING!!

Edited by saaaz - 13 January 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika.Dilwale.

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
@ Saaz
BB scene is not an indication of RBO taking an ekta turn-I took it as another reminder of 'Hey we're a Youth show in case you missed the guitar and the jackets and etc.'

As for Shaan recognizing Sunny with the glasses hiding half his face and not at the hospital-I think the editing was a bit off in the hospital scene and Shaan only got to see the profile and not the whole face like it looked to us.Plus I think Shaan was really worried about Khanak at that time to pay attention to much else.

I might be clutching at straws here but I'm still hopeful of this track living up to its potential.

P.S: As far as the behaviour goes, I really don't get this sudden antagonism.Its sad really.

Anu80tvrasika

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ Saaz
BB scene is not an indication of RBO taking an ekta turn-I took it as another reminder of 'Hey we're a Youth show in case you missed the guitar and the jackets and etc.'

As for Shaan recognizing Sunny with the glasses hiding half his face and not at the hospital-I think the editing was a bit off in the hospital scene and Shaan only got to see the profile and not the whole face like it looked to us.Plus I think Shaan was really worried about Khanak at that time to pay attention to much else.

I might be clutching at straws here but I'm still hopeful of this track living up to its potential.

P.S: As far as the behaviour goes, I really don't get this sudden antagonism.Its sad really.

WITH respect to the track....I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT...you know I do.....but everytime they come back with such godawful scenes....man ....no magic no logic walle...dimaag ka dahi...bheja fry...and then dahi wade scenario ban jaata hai

as for behaviour...if it continues...it is going to affect the show very very badly...forget what they are off or on screen I dont care...but please show some responsibility towards the shanak brand you have created...this is uncalled for ,.,,completely....already some yasharan shppers are saying if they dont get along....it kills the scenes for us.....frankly thats what these guys need to understand...you neeed these fans...anyways...yaar i spent whole morning discussing this...dont want to waste time on it again....

tvrasika.Dilwale.

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I think enough has been written about today's episode... and also I didn't find anything much to write about other than the shock on Shaan's face...
Just waiting for tomorrow's episode... and I hope they do some justice.. and my predictions are the car drive scene will be aired on saturday...because first Shaan has to get his jhatka, then some crapy dialogues from Rahul...an uncomfortable telephone conversation between Shanak... so I guess the song will be on saturday..

tvrasika.Dilwale.

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu80

I think enough has been written about today's episode... and also I didn't find anything much to write about other than the shock on Shaan's face...
Just waiting for tomorrow's episode... and I hope they do some justice.. and my predictions are the car drive scene will be aired on saturday...because first Shaan has to get his jhatka, then some crapy dialogues from Rahul...an uncomfortable telephone conversation between Shanak... so I guess the song will be on saturday..

I do hope you are right becos I am missing tomorrow's episode...Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index