India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 26)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
@aiyooo rooj...you have no idea how much that transition issue irritatted me....but the precap touched me so much that i ignored all the things that bothered me in the episode...nice analysis btw...i swear those clothes hair and make up on Khanak brought back Golden RBO...hope Cvs keep it that way

@Rafia...yaar dont ask about those scenes....rona aatha hai...kya the yaar...i will be very honset...in the Rock on track...all the shanak scenes were cute but not GOLDEN RBO simply becos they didnt all have story element to them...a lot of them were sprinkled for TRP factor

Edited by saaaz - 12 January 2011 at 3:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

@Rooj lovely analysis as alwys dear...adn time transition...this is definitely not the first time they have messed it up the time lines....LOLLOL

Yes all alone in the kitchen..and me feeling sorry for the vegetable being butchered...or was it tortured...thank god Khanak went straight to desert....LOLLOLLOL.

Thanks di! tell me bout it...i know it's not the first time but today was just too horrid...im sorry it messed up the whole enjoyment of how it should be taken....

btw i wanted to be one of those veggiesROFL waise desert is a better idea...

so wat u guys talkn bout? i didn't get the chance to go back and read stuff...

did someone come up with symbolism from the epi?

and also wat discussion was done on the pre-cap?

i thought it was coz of Shaan got scolding for leaving the tour half-way but then after watching it again and listening to the lyrics and their actions it seems they both have seen sunny separately and voila we are getting ankh macholi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
okay ladies gtg....

rooji am going and you are coming...yeh tho....Angry what took yu so long we talking of the ghazal and the precap...which is my main thing today...

and everyone else...oye read my SS...last part...i think Anu is the only one left...ja ja aja aja aja padh le...nahin tho chain se mai jeene nahin doongi...AHAHAHAHAHHA evil laugh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@aiyooo rooj...you have no idea how much that transition issue irritatted me....but the precap touched me so much that i ignored all the things that bothered me in the episode...nice analysis btw...i swear those clothes hair and make up on Khanak brought back Golden RBO...hope Cvs keep it that way

@Rafia...yaar dont ask about those scenes....rona aatha hai...kya the yaar...i will be very honset...in the Rock on track...all the shanak scenes were cute but not GOLDEN RBO simply becos they didnt all have story element to them...a lot of them were sprinkled for TRP factor

Saazy: yaar i was sooo fed up on those things...first date cut short and then that...like really and then Duck scene...
neways the precap was good...finally we get something serious...i won't lie i like Shanak happy but it was starting to get a bit too much and i was hoping for some emotional scenes...i like the whole balance act...
I was gonna do more analysis but this will do today. lol thanks...
yes old RBO was immediately reminded of...

as for old scenes...hai i am watching them again and Rain i read the scene you mentioned...
yaar that was the cutest and one of first few signs of Shaan falling for her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

okay ladies gtg....

rooji am going and you are coming...yeh tho....Angry what took yu so long we talking of the ghazal and the precap...which is my main thing today... arre yaar I had an interview with Johns Hopkins today so I had to go for that...hence I was late in coming. lol tujhe jana hai ja na...ill do a thorough analysis and post along with symbolism...btw did Zenn do that yet?

and everyone else...oye read my SS...last part...i think Anu is the only one left...ja ja aja aja aja padh le...nahin tho chain se mai jeene nahin doongi...AHAHAHAHAHHA evil laugh

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
@ saaz yeah definately some of those scenes were randomly placed in to increase trp but ill happily take any dose of shanak romance, but as u say lets hope this is a revival of RBO as the script, story, character look dialogues are all improving. as you say halla bol

@ rooj lol were reminising old shanak moments, and forget being vegtable u should want to eat the food to give paymentEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFL

as for precap- not sure sometimes i think its becos shaan got scolded then i think its bcos of sunny will have to wait and watch tomorrow

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazkubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

@ saaz yeah definately some of those scenes were randomly placed in to increase trp but ill happily take any dose of shanak romance, but as u say lets hope this is a revival of RBO as the script, story, character look dialogues are all improving. as you say halla bol

@ rooj lol were reminising old shanak moments, and forget being vegtable u should want to eat the food to give paymentROFL I don't mind that a bit (shaan style...god I miss his sexy voice and today it was there...ok i think im gonna do that scene analysis in the DT)

as for precap- not sure sometimes i think its becos shaan got scolded then i think its bcos of sunny will have to wait and watch tomorrow i thought of the first one too but then after listening to the lyrics and their reaction i thought it otherwise...

rafia 24

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Good neend Saaz, Anu..and all that have left or are leaving...

See you all tomorrow for sure...LOLLOL

Missing Gaayu...shes missing this...LOLLOL

@Rooj..we talked about the ghazal wordings matching the situation and Shanak, the precap was the main discussion topic...

And were busy sighing and awwing ovr old RBO scenes...LOL

rafia 24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index