India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 25)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
@Aditee...what scene that was indeed.....aww.....I so loved that saree and that checked shirt of his....brilliant scene and acting...

I even loved the way he so needed to talk to her and when he hears her coming up the stairs the way he grabs her...and does not let go of her mouth even whn she struggles to make him let go..sigh.....the look...on his face..the look on hers....sigh...sigh...

Oh and Aditee about the kiss in the KKH song sequence...where he belives he is with Nattie and was about to kiss her but Khanak moves away in time ans he turns with that sexy loopy smikle of his....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

I love how saaz is still on her crusade to get everything to be as perfect as possible while the rest of us have more or less reconciled ourself to taking it all with a pinch of salt=D

Btw yeah- Akki-Boo story needs to be explored.Seeing their characters one does wonder about their great romance.

THis show is still on revival mode....

each bogey has to get back on track.....I am not one to settle for any less.....I am here for GOLDEN RBO revival...

But I know what you are saying....LOL...in all honestly you have no idea how low my expectations have gotten....ask Ad, Gaayu, or even Krishna here...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24-SYS-kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@Krishna..I am as it is worried ki the series has become crowded...and K house is going to get side stepped...I rather have the thing you eat with hot rice side stepped...but kya kare this KIBOJI factor won't let it..CVs dekha kitna smart...somehow they have got us to watch the thing that is only good with hot rice and idlis....BUT LOOSE THE BG and faltu dialogues and get better clothes then just maybe I will watch...until then...halla bol...AND YOU MADAM want DUCK to stay,,,HEY RAM!!!
'
Only and only if we get Dulwhadi...other wise he can go join his bro for sure and will sing the farewell song too....LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24saaaz-SYS-

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
heres a scene i like a very subtle one it was on their adventure trip in hotel girlfriend when theyre khanak gets drunk and says to shaan cant we stay like this
and when theyre hiding from the cops behind the curtain the way they look at each otherBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80saaaz.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
@ Rafia
Yeah that was so cute.And how Shaan doesn't answer for a moment and then appears a little flustered.As if he actually considered the idea and found it appealing.And then tells her she's drunk-more to remind himself than her I thought.

Edited by -SYS- - 12 January 2011 at 3:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24saaazaditee.Dilwale.

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
@Rain yes loved that scene was discussed to death in DT during those days...h did not know what to say did he and was taken completey by suprise by her words...aww...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24-SYS-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
@Rooj lovely analysis as alwys dear...adn time transition...this is definitely not the first time they have messed it up the time lines....LOLLOL

Yes all alone in the kitchen..and me feeling sorry for the vegetable being butchered...or was it tortured...thank god Khanak went straight to desert....LOLLOLLOL.

Edited by kubare - 12 January 2011 at 3:10pm

rafia 24

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
again such a nice trip down memory lane and golden RBO, but i know ppl talk about the golden RBO days but apart from silly tracks and intro of too many characters we have had some magical shanak moments since then, whole ILU track - yeah ladka, and chori chori track morning after shaan returns and khanak has made the halwa and he says haiiii khanak aise nahin dekho mujhe..... and abhi mood nahin maine pyar kiya reference, kitchen scene where he kisses her hand then pre and post SR the lap scene, more piya, press conference, and many more
aww want to watch all these again

kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index