Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 24)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Now to make the epsiodes wholesome....

* Losse the boardroom characterisation of Rahul...loose the BG music and the faltu dialogues
* get Sam some better clothes...then she may not actually be so self conscious while acting
* Get Khandelwal house in order....good scenes between Mad and Sunil- not necessarily divorce track or wotever...but them coming to terms with Shaan;s career choices and actually opening up to each other...
* Have a farewell party for Duck in his cafeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLGod I want Duck to remain as he get hitched to Gopi somehow and we all go to Dulwhadhi....WinkTongueLOLLOL
* Give a nice story for Akki-boo instead...one of where Boo actually does her thing...to try and get attention from Akki...some insight into their love...
* No suggestions for Shanak -- cause so far so good baby....

THEN YOU SEE THIS SERIAL GO PLACES WHERE NO SERIAL HAS GONE BEFORE>....

Agree with the rest....poor Sam her bad clothes are really making her self concious....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24-Veena-

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
sorry in my brief review, I forgot to mention... about the beatiful good morning letter and totally loved the Gujarati "I love you"... and the way he says it...  like Shaan once said.. "shaayad isi ko kehthe hai a very good morning"...

I don't to know about other forums.. but I think we in this forum could even challenge the CVs or the actorsLOL when it comes to repeating their dialogues, scenes, or even give details up to the sizes of the pillows on the bed...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24saaaz-SYS-aditee.Dilwale.kubare-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Now to make the epsiodes wholesome....

* Losse the boardroom characterisation of Rahul...loose the BG music and the faltu dialogues
* get Sam some better clothes...then she may not actually be so self conscious while acting
* Have a farewell party for Duck in his cafe

LMAOOOOOO @ Duck's farewell.. I don't even mind a song sung by him then!

I love the list.. but these here take the cake.. and the show can go where none has gone before!! LOL! Good one Saaz!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24saaazkubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
@Anu yes we so can....LOL
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
@Krishna..I am as it is worried ki the series has become crowded...and K house is going to get side stepped...I rather have the thing you eat with hot rice side stepped...but kya kare this KIBOJI factor won't let it..CVs dekha kitna smart...somehow they have got us to watch the thing that is only good with hot rice and idlis....BUT LOOSE THE BG and faltu dialogues and get better clothes then just maybe I will watch...until then...halla bol...AND YOU MADAM want DUCK to stay,,,HEY RAM!!!

rafia 24kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
is anyone around?

I got to pick up my sis in like ten minutes so will do a short update here...

So What I loved today:

1. Shanak- Superb Date Scene! They were soooo cute...Especially Shaan making food (btw did anyone notice it was mainly KT doing it and enjoying it?) and their Date-HOT and SE**! I swear they are sooo cute together like really Wink (don't barsao rain on my wishes okTongue). They way Khanak was all bold with him and his love for her and that letter. OMG I loved it!

2. Yashu's green dress! Superb! I could see her stomach!Wink

3. Khanak's inner delimma. She was def. trying to tell herself to forget the past and that picture throwing away was symbolic. I am loving every minute of it. She is starting to see and feel more towards her feelings. and when sam is talkn to her, u cud see fear and tension. poor girl is starting to feel guilt too now. 

4. Love Sam and Sunny scene...they are sooo cute! can we have them as a couple...?

What I don't like:

1. Duck-Akki-Boo scene...Enough SaidAngry I love the actors but that scene was soo not needed at all! 

2. Short date...really? but it's ok i can forgive it...KT is sick...so i guess issi se kaam karna padega.

3. btw the whole epi was all over the place. the transition wasn't upto it this time. transition blooper was so apparent...

ok this is just a brief thing but i will be back with more..gotta run and pick up sister so be back in 10 mins

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123-SYS-saaaz.Dilwale.kubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

good neend everbody...

And for tomorrow..
Sara divas ni shubhechchha!! ( have a nice day)!WinkHug
Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-SYS-kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Originally posted by Anu80

sorry in my brief review, I forgot to mention... about the beatiful good morning letter and totally loved the Gujarati "I love you"... and the way he says it...  like Shaan once said.. "shaayad isi ko kehthe hai a very good morning"...

I don't to know about other forums.. but I think we in this forum could even challenge the CVs or the actorsLOL when it comes to repeating their dialogues, scenes, or even give details up to the sizes of the pillows on the bed...

OMG I was just going to type...hun tanne prem karoo choo...!!!! WHAT a relief from that horrendous bcrassy bedroom jokes they gave us post SR.... AWWW the post SR pillow hug by Shaan was cute tho...

Hello...jo yeh forum mein hota hai,,,woh aur kahi naheee....kahi nahee...kyunki jo iss serial ki baat hai...woh aur koyi aur serial mein nahin...LOL

SWJ...laaj rakh lena,,,

Anu80kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index