Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 23)

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

@ANU...Girl!!!!!! Thats waht we all have been harping and saying all this time....LOL Looks like the CV's got it too...again....LOLLOL

and that is exactly what I wrote.. ki finally CV's have woken up...
@Saaz- mein tho kab se jaagi hoon.. Jaage to CV abh...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-SYS-.Dilwale.kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ saaz
I think Shaan has always thought about Khanak but either it was in a selfish sense or a sub-conscious sense.For the first time-hopefully-it's going to be Shaan actually thinking about Khanak only.With no involvement of self.Complete focus.

The only time when Shaan thought only of her was the lets pretend to be hubby wife...otherwise woh tumhaari hetal bhabhi...rememebr there is a scene where he sits her down and says sabhi tumhe kahenge...when she almost spills the beans to those two dhulwaadi cartoons....

And then Shaan went through a whole character butchering during the pre rock-on phase...now with this precap...I have expectations I really do.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80-SYS-rafia 24.Dilwale.kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Anu80

Originally posted by kubare

@ANU...Girl!!!!!! Thats waht we all have been harping and saying all this time....LOL Looks like the CV's got it too...again....LOLLOL

and that is exactly what I wrote.. ki finally CV's have woken up...
@Saaz- mein tho kab se jaagi hoon.. Jaage to CV abh...

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Nahin yaar thank god SWJ is back...thank god.....becos only someone who has been there from Golden RBO days gets what we are talking about.....

Finally kiseeko hamari FiKR HAI....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80-SYS-kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
@ saaz
Oh yeah-I think we had beginnings of Shaan moving towards maturity but then they mangled it all.Glad we finally get that.

As for pretend hubby-wife--> I think he was still being selfish-he wanted Khanak with him all the time and he got an excuse LOL

saaaz.Dilwale.kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Now to make the epsiodes wholesome....

* Losse the boardroom characterisation of Rahul...loose the BG music and the faltu dialogues
* get Sam some better clothes...then she may not actually be so self conscious while acting
* Get Khandelwal house in order....good scenes between Mad and Sunil- not necessarily divorce track or wotever...but them coming to terms with Shaan;s career choices and actually opening up to each other...
* Have a farewell party for Duck in his cafe
* Give a nice story for Akki-boo instead...one of where Boo actually does her thing...to try and get attention from Akki...some insight into their love...
* No suggestions for Shanak -- cause so far so good baby....

THEN YOU SEE THIS SERIAL GO PLACES WHERE NO SERIAL HAS GONE BEFORE>....

Edited by saaaz - 12 January 2011 at 2:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ saaz
Oh yeah-I think we had beginnings of Shaan moving towards maturity but then they mangled it all.Glad we finally get that.

As for pretend hubby-wife--> I think he was still being selfish-he wanted Khanak with him all the time and he got an excuse LOL

Yumna caompletely agree..it was him being slefish as he was falling for Khanak and wanted her wiht him...it was not about being selfless...this time it will be.....Big smile

saaaz-SYS-.Dilwale.

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I leave you ladies with yet another vignette from the past

The morning after the KKH sequence

He walks down the stairs in a check shirt, she is spreading the arti/incense fumes all over the house in that gorgeous dark pink saree.ClapClapClapClap

They JUST STOP! like FIVE FEET from each other!
He is looking at her straight (Brat!Wink Not ashamed of a thing are we?)! She is looking at her thaali, that gorgeous hair covering her flaming cheeks!WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Oh fcourse! He wants to know where EVERYBODY is!LOL
She walks away saying "MMMMMMujhe nahi maloom"Embarrassed
He has to have answers right............ calls out for her "KHANAK"Embarrassed

Yep!!

The first ONE MINUTE of the meeting CRACKLES!
 ClapClap
 Down the stairs again!
She calls out his name "shantanu"
When he is in that brown jacket.......... he completely stops, turns around and in his usual style goes "YOU are calling out my name? I thought you will never even look at my face the rest of your life"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Oh! Really?Wink

What did we do Mr Shaan!
Just what did we do?WinkLOL

Then they exchange another stilted convo, he gesticulates about the "HUG" (ME thinks he kissed her too that nite thinking she was Tashu, coz when Khanak walks away in a shot there is a VERY SMALL half a smile, UNLESS I IMAGINED THE WHOLE THING! Not!)

And when she reassures him, HE WALKS UP AND HUGS HER!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Chin on her shoulder!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Oh well!

Takes him a minute to realize and he lets go...........

Ofcourse Shaan, you are not attracted to her at all!LOLLOLLOL

BRILLIANT!

Who ever thought of such scenes!

Edited by aditee - 12 January 2011 at 2:51pm

rafia 24-SYS-.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I love how saaz is still on her crusade to get everything to be as perfect as possible while the rest of us have more or less reconciled ourself to taking it all with a pinch of salt=D

Btw yeah- Akki-Boo story needs to be explored.Seeing their characters one does wonder about their great romance.

rafia 24saaaz.Dilwale.kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index