India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 21)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I keep wondering whether I was prejudiced towards them because I knew it was their story or would I have wanted them to end up together anyway even if the serial was about two parallel love stories.I strongly suspect the latter.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24aditee.Dilwale.kubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Hopefully we will get our golden RBO days back in the coming episodes...

And my apologies for terming the precap as "sad"... didn't mean it that way... had something in mind and wrote something else... BTW guess some "gyan" from you guys about the ghazal really moved me when I watched the precap again...

And finally I see a clear lead characters definition.. with Shanak being the core of RBO, and all other characters are there as a part of their life, their obstacles, their support...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24.Dilwale.kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Sys,

The way he makes her laugh at "Shaandar" and first smiles, then kinda grunts and then starts laughing openly....... joins her laughter!

His look towards her was totally admiring that nite!

Youve got to be blind not to see the fact that they were immensely attracted to each other!
As Shaan and Khanak ofcourse!

Dont want the Mods chasing after me!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu80

And my apologies for terming the precap as "sad"... didn't mean it that way... had something in mind and wrote something else... BTW guess some "gyan" from you guys about the ghazal really moved me when I watched the precap again...

And finally I see a clear lead characters definition.. with Shanak being the core of RBO, and all other characters are there as a part of their life, their obstacles, their support...

D-UH!=D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24kubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

D-UH!=D

@SYS- am sorry but didn't understand what you wrote... does it mean my view is wrong...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
@ANU...Girl!!!!!! Thats waht we all have been harping and saying all this time....LOL Looks like the CV's got it too...again....LOLLOL

rafia 24

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

AaP ABHI KYUN Jaag RAHE HO????

rafia 24

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
aditee-
I know.I love how he can't help himself when she laughs.Even if he's irritated or whatever he just melts. I think for him her laughter always symbolized her free spirit.And after Suraj's death you can see that while he feels guilty about Suraj's death he feels more guilty about what it all means for Khanak.

Uff.The whole KKH sequence was WONDERFUL.Their characters shine through, their attraction shines through, the fact that they're starting to care for each other shines through.The clothes, the dialogues, the ambiance,the acting,their chemistry-everything was so perfect.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123saaazrafia 24aditee.Dilwale.kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index